Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:15 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheWhiteDragonfly
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'm really sorry it took so long for me to post, guys. I know you were wanting to do something in the grasslands with Marcus and Eli ;-;

It's alright..we could maybe still do it. When does the night phase start?

Night phase started on friday. It was put into the ooc. Ends tonight

Oooh. I guess Marcus will just catch a snake and maybe Shy and I can do the interactions off forum,,,
Thanks~ smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:16 pm
I need to figure out a posting format for both Bennetts. Typing out each response separately comes out wonky emotion_facepalm  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:08 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I need to figure out a posting format for both Bennetts. Typing out each response separately comes out wonky emotion_facepalm

Oh yes, that would make sense...
You could maybe just add a little note that said it was for both of them so you don't have to reformat or edit pictures or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:47 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

You could maybe just add a little note that said it was for both of them so you don't have to reformat or edit pictures or anything.

I actually made one but it's in the temporary academy housing archive so I can't quote or copy it lol  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I actually made one but it's in the temporary academy housing archive so I can't quote or copy it lol

If you could tell me the page that it's in, I could retrieve it for you

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Luckily it's only 7 pages. Here you go~

[quote="Juubi-Kira no Ryuu"][imgleft]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QGncdSXxrs4/TTBd6G6qCbI/AAAAAAAAAEM/iNdhPcyG7eI/s320/1929033rtznt7tvfo.jpg[/imgleft] [color=white]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/color]

[align=center][color=darkred][size=24]MARCUS ALDEN BENNET[/size][/color][/align]
[color=white]
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/color]

Wearing: [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/cb/b8/28cbb810fcb60c248c8bc9f33f73c145.jpg]casual 1[/url]

[size=16]○ [b]P O K E M O N[/b][/size]
[list][list]► P A R T Y
[spoiler][color=red]◓[/color] [img]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/3318097/images/1231184680787.gif[/img][list][size=11][b][color=darkred]Pokemon:[/color][/b] [color=goldenrod]Valiant[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Friendship Points:[/color][/b]
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/8b8fb97c9993b6c04f75b49c522b8836/http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/friendship box 1 heart 3 pieces_zpsckjz1rpl.png[/img]
[b][color=darkred]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=goldenrod]Male[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Level:[/color][/b][color=goldenrod]5[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Nature:[/color][/b][color=goldenrod]Relaxed[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Ability:[/color][/b][color=goldenrod]Truant[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Experience:[/color][/b][color=goldenrod]0[/color]
[b][color=darkred]Move Set:[/color][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=9][color=goldenrod]►Yawn
►Scratch

►[/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/spoiler][/list][/list]

[color=skyblue]Marcus stepped into the academy housing rubbing sleep out of his eyes, which along with his messed up hair told anyone and everyone that he had been asleep for most of the train ride.
He wasn't sure why he was so tired lately, sure he was staying up late sometimes but that was nothing new. He wasn't sure when it had started but somewhere between the time with Rey at the Garden and revealing his relation to Harvey to one of the breeding professor's student Marcus found sleep just didn't come as easy.It seemed even when he slept he just woke up tired.
After lunch he had found himself wandering again, looking for the ladyba he had seen that morning but finding a swablu fletching and it's evolved parent instead. His brother had been there, around an area where Marcus recalled Fletling had nested once. The boy had found himself trying once more to start conversation with his estranged half-sibling.
Harvey hadn't really seen happy to see him but the two had started a somewhat halting conversation and Marcus had been more than happy to explain fletchling's migratory pattern. (he found out Harvey had been trying to catch one)
No sooner had he started however and his gear had beeped with the announcement that they would be going to the lamia district for a field trip.
He found himself maybe not as excited about it due to the fact that it was a break in routine, not to mention it had kinda stopped the budding conversation between him and Harvey.
He had packed a small bag with enough clothes for his stay, as well a toiletries and a blanket. He had only hesitated for a minute before packing his rod and tackle box. He had also downloaded a few songs into his phone as well as documentaries which he would probably end up watching (he wasn't feeling very social at the moment)
He had met up with Harvey at the station by sheer coincidence and had only attempted to make small talk before he found himself burying his face on Valiant's fur and falling asleep.
[b]"Now what?"[/b], he asked the breeding teacher, Marcus had only woken up recently. He had no idea of what was happening or any announcements.[/color]
[color=dimgrey][b]"Now you look for a room mate, two actually"[/b][/color]
[color=skyblue][b]"Sweet! I haven't seen Tera in a while"[/b][/color]
[color=dimgrey][b]"...you can't room with Tera, she's a girl"[/b][/color]
[color=skyblue]Marcus blinked up bleary looking eyes at his brother as his sleep-ridden(and sleep deprived ) brain tried to process what was just said.
[b]"Well yeah so what?"[/b]
Maybe it was because he spent time watching both his mother and his uncle do the same work. Maybe it was because he was friends with some flamboyant boys back home (who where just as bad as the girliest girl), or because one of his closest cousin was a girl but Marcus had never understood why everyone got so weird around guys and girls hanging out together, doing things together, having similar interests. As if it was such a rarity, as if they were really all that different.
They were just the same really. He honestly couldn't say he felt differently around Tera as he did around Rey, or around Eve as he felt around Eli. They were all his friends as far as he was concerned and how he treated them had more to do with their individual traits more than anything (he knew Rey and Tera the longest so he'd probably open up more to them..Rey was a bit more sensitive (an Faye seemed to be too, though in a different way) where as both Eli and Tera seemed to not need him to watch himself as much around them)
He was fishing partners and had played basketball with both guys and girls back home and found no difference in that either, and he had had sleepover with friends of both genders (and one that seemed to be neither ) and hadn't found any difference. He found himself slightly bothered by the fact that he wouldn't be able to hang out with his friends as much for such a stupid reason.
[b]"What, don't tell me, they have cooties?Girls are just people Harv, I've shared a room with 'em before loads of times"[/b]
The nickname slipped off without him wanting to, a byproduct of his tiredness, just like the informal speech.
He settled the matter, he would invite Tera to hang out and go camping with him as soon as was convenient. Maybe Elijah could come too..and Rey..he wondered if Elijah knew how to fish.
His gear beeped again and Marcus looked down to see the very same friend he was thinking about had asked if they wanted to room together.
He smiled at the thought, rooming with both Eli and Rey sounded really awesome.
He still thought it was stupid he couldn't room with Tera, or Faye, or Eve (the idea of talking with any of his friends well into the night, playing games and goofing around like the kids they were was one he liked entertaining the thought of) but at least he had two friends he could room with. (rooming with someone he didn't know and had nothing in common with just because they were guys would have probably sent him into a mood)
Quickly he typed out a reply
[/color]
To: Eli

[quote="ShyWolfHeart"] Hey sorry I haven't been responding...fell asleep lol
But sure I'm down to room with you guys. Do you know just what we're doing here?[/quote]

[color=skyblue]Looking up he found his brother looking at him with what the ten year old could identify as amusement..was he smiling?
Marcus had barely any time to figure out if he had actually made progress or not before Harvey, after seemingly considering something picked up the duffle bag he had managed to somehow cram everything in and turned around towards the desk.[/color]
[color=dimgrey][b]"Go wash your face Mr. Bennet. I'm leaving" [/b]he said and walked away.[/color]
[color=skyblue]The nickname was still weird to Marcus, who smiled sheepishly, knowing he probably had 'sleep' written all over his face.
Shifting Valiant in his arms, Marcus looked around for a bathroom before his eyes settled on a familiar mop of black hair.
[b]"ELI!"[/b] he called out waving to his friend to call his attention before walking over to him [b]"hey, I got your text..how'd the pokemon catching go?..do you know what's happening?"[/b]
Valiant, on his trainer's arm smiled at Eli too. This human made his trainer smile more, so the pokemon found himself fond of him.
[/color]
[align=left][size=9][color=darkred][b]
[img]http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx130/HowlingxWind/Decorated images/messengerbag.jpg[/img]ITEMS IN BAG

[list][list][spoiler]► P O K E B A L L S :
[list][size=11]↦[strike]1 Great Ball[/strike]
↦ 10 Rare Candies

[/size][/list]
► M E D I C I N E :
[list][size=11]↦

[/size][/list]
► B E R R I E S :
[list][size=11]↦

[/size][/list]

► K E Y - I T E M S :
[list][size=11]↦

[/size][/list]
► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
[list][size=11]↦snacks and ramen packs
↦army blanket
↦Pokemon Food and bowls

[/size][/list][/spoiler][/list][/list]

[/color][align=right][img]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/Vampirena/Stuff/Friendship Hearts/b40b7804-4739-4521-a60c-345ea408bc78_zpsnzs4n2bm.png[/img][/align]

[quote="SpazzticPanda1311"] [/quote]

[size=9][align=left][color=indigo]And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][size=24][color=midnightblue]Harvey Jay Bennet[/color][/size]
[size=18]-Breeding Teacher-[/size][/align]

[align=center][img]http://api.ning.com/files/ra9zDzxC7jPjxq5-Yk6G104FqEEEDWr9*GkmT-amAtFhUqpvDvoZYdwG0Si5PP3Hi46F0EE66GNnh8-yeKrrS*qvrPzU4ikW/anime20guy.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=12]
[color=dimgrey]Harvey looked back only once when Marcus seemed to call someone over before turning back to the desk and asking the lady to both check him in and check his bag. He wasn't sure why he had looked back, it wasn't like he cared what Marcus did or anything.
Sure he had talked to the kid a bit more first after both he and Rey Myers had ended up in the nurse's office. Marcus was a student in his house, so of course the professional thing to do had been to take him back to the Kingdra house once the dust was settled.
Another happening with Myers (this one in the garden) had left the brothers with another topic of conversation. Harvey still found it hard to believe that the second person he had become acquainted with in Ordell was related to his half-brother's first friend in the academy
And if that wasn't a weird sentence in itself.
Still, Harvey wouldn't say he really cared about what happened with Marcus. The kid seemed to be getting affected by what was happening with Myers (and maybe there was something else added to that? ) but Harvey wasn't worried so much as he didn't want anything happening on his watch (students were kinda his responsibility after all)
Nope Harvey definitely hadn't felt anything, not even when Marcus had fallen asleep next to him five minutes into the ride, for all intents and purposes cuddling his starter like it was a stupid plushie, or a pillow and looking for all intents and purposes like he would sleep through a natural disaster.
So the kid was tired, so he got in trouble (apparently, according to the gossiping guards by skipping class) it wasn't really any skin off Harvey's back. Marcus was nothing to him, wasn't his problem.
Of course he was a student in his house so Harvey supposed he'd have to keep an eye on whatever was troubling the kid..simply for the sake of good form.
[i]Maybe I could talk to Ms. Ramos about it[/i], the Kingdra teacher mused taking the ticket to check his bag from the lady in the counter and turning to leave. His motorcycle was in the district, being kept by a friend and Harvey intended to take advantage of his three day stay here. Marcus was after all, a student in his house.
As he left, it didn't occur to him this could be considered progress, since two months ago he cared about his half-brother [b]less[/b] than he did the students in his house.[/color]

(((exit Harvey))

[size=16]○ [b]P O K E M O N[/b][/size]
[list][list]► P A R T Y
[spoiler][color=red]◓[/color] [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/monferno.png[/img][list][size=11][b]Pokemon:[/b] Broski (Monferno)
[b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/friendship box designs_zpsbby56rlu.png[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b]Male
[b]Level:[/b]50
[b]Nature:[/b]Rash
[b]Ability:[/b]Iron Fist(hidden ability)
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Move Set:[/b][/size]
[list][list][size=9]►Flame Wheel
►Close Combat
►Thunder Punch
►Blaze KIck
[/size][/list][/list][/list]
[color=red]◓[/color] [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy/466.png[/img][list][size=11][b]Pokemon:[/b] Tank (Electivire)
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/friendship box designs_zpsbby56rlu.png[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Level:[/b]49
[b]Nature:[/b]Brave
[b]Ability:[/b] Motor Drive
[list][list][size=9]►Thunderbolt
►Discharge
►Meditate
►Discharge
[color=red]◓[/color] [img]http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/199.png[/img][list][size=11][b]Pokemon:[/b] Samantha (Slowking)
[b]Gender:[/b]Female
[b]Level:[/b]50
[b]Nature:[/b]Mild
[b]Ability:[/b]Regenerator(hidden ability)
[list][list][size=9]►Zen Headbutt
►Water Pulse
►Heal Pulse
►Trump Card
[/spoiler][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=9][color=indigo]Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid[/color][/size][/align]

[quote="ShyWolfHeart"] I'm really sorry about leaving you hanging for days with Eli, I've been dealing with some things and got hit with the worst writing block because of it I'm the worst, sorry.:facepalm: [/quote][/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:46 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'm really sorry it took so long for me to post, guys. I know you were wanting to do something in the grasslands with Marcus and Eli ;-;

It's okay I was behind on my posts as well sweatdrop

And oh my goodness you look like Kirsi so cute emotion_kirakira  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm
Had to step out to get chipotle and it's packed. Here's hoping I can get Marcus a snake 🐍  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Aw man I just read crying Would you like Koru to come to her rescue with hugs?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:07 pm
Anyone wanna plot with Harvey? I'm kinda lookin for someone to talk some sense into him before Marcus needs a shrink >>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:44 pm
Marcus' approach to pokemon herping.
"I saw it on tv how hard can it be" -reaches hand into poisonous snake pokemon's burrow. rofl

Also proceeds to think the poisonous snake pokemon is adorable and all sorts of pretty.
emotion_facepalm  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:50 pm
ShyWolfHeart

I feel a little better now xD
Wheh, thanks~ >w<

Prairiefox

D'aww, thanks~
If Kirsi finishes talking to Harvey, she'll head back to her room, so if there's time, Koru could probably notice her there :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:52 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
ShyWolfHeart

I feel a little better now xD
Wheh, thanks~ >w<

Prairiefox

D'aww, thanks~
If Kirsi finishes talking to Harvey, she'll head back to her room, so if there's time, Koru could probably notice her there :3

Kirsi defended her honor so Koru shall do the same! ninja  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
"I saw it on tv how hard can it be" -reaches hand into poisonous snake pokemon's burrow. rofl

Also proceeds to think the poisonous snake pokemon is adorable and all sorts of pretty.
emotion_facepalm

He isn't wrong, the adorable part I mean XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

emotion_facepalm

He isn't wrong, the adorable part I mean XD

yeah I think so too 3nodding

Marcus' feelings towards Ekans are kinda mine after seeing a ball python rofl

I just think they're adorable
I guess he won't have to worry about Tera being scared of his new noodle baby? ( I imagine some kinds would be...it's still longish..and a snake.)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 pm
Alright guys we have another question for everyone!

Do we want an extension for the Night phase? I know that some people still have plans for the night so we were thinking of extending the night phase for those that were unable to post as well as for those that need some time to finish a post

Also to make things easier, we are using polls now to get your answers ^^

so please make sure to answer the polls 3nodding thank you!

the poll will be here in the OOC.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games