Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:45 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would quirk an eyebrow at Rein's response before grabbing a Pokeball from his side and showing the device to the man. "So you want to fight is what I'm hearing. You want this to just be Pokemon or you wanna see what I can do too?" Reno commanded, his smirk widening in anticipation. Time to see what the kid could do.
" Heh you cought me red handed eh? Ready Venom? " "Golbaaaat" the pokemon shouted as it flapped its wings taking off reins shoulder. " I want to see why you fight , I want to hear the determination of your pokemon."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:16 am
Stretching himself out, Reno would give the Pokeball a quick spin before lobbing the device. A bright flash would reveal a Shelgon now sitting in front of the Golbat, with an odd coloring to it. "Alright, Spike. Time to show him how you do things. Headbutt." Reno said, watching with glee as his Shelgon with its mint-green shell charged at the Golbat.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:22 am
Tesei Utakata
Stretching himself out, Reno would give the Pokeball a quick spin before lobbing the device. A bright flash would reveal a Shelgon now sitting in front of the Golbat, with an odd coloring to it. "Alright, Spike. Time to show him how you do things. Headbutt." Reno said, watching with glee as his Shelgon with its mint-green shell charged at the Golbat.
" Venom , Fly up and use Haze." Dark clouds begun to form around the battlefield trying to lower the shelgons eyesight due to the fog.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:44 am
Just nodding as he sent the mental commands to Spike, he watched as the Shelgon leaped out of the Haze in relatively the right direction to swing a Dragon Claw at the Golbat. "Not to cheat, but I have telepathy thanks to Harleen here." Reno stated, patting the Wynaut that was laying on top of his head.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:37 pm
Tesei Utakata
Just nodding as he sent the mental commands to Spike, he watched as the Shelgon leaped out of the Haze in relatively the right direction to swing a Dragon Claw at the Golbat. "Not to cheat, but I have telepathy thanks to Harleen here." Reno stated, patting the Wynaut that was laying on top of his head.
" Counter with poison fang " Golbat screeched as it s fang begun to turn purple and dripping with acidic fluid the two attacks seemingly clashed with one another Golbat suffered damage but not without a fight " Thats the spirit Venom." Rein shouted as the attacks exploded in a cloud of dust a debris  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:59 pm
Reno would glance at the two clashing Pokemon, watching as the poisoned fangs scraped their way along Shelgon's outer shell. "Lets just cut this short right away, Spike. Double-Edge." Reno said, a cool expression crossing his face as he watched a pink sheen cross Spike's body before he dived towards the Golbat with a Zen Headbutt. Lets see if Rein paid enough attention to not believe every verbal command?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:19 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would glance at the two clashing Pokemon, watching as the poisoned fangs scraped their way along Shelgon's outer shell. "Lets just cut this short right away, Spike. Double-Edge." Reno said, a cool expression crossing his face as he watched a pink sheen cross Spike's body before he dived towards the Golbat with a Zen Headbutt. Lets see if Rein paid enough attention to not believe every verbal command?
"Use aerial ace to dodge and get behind." "Baat" The pokemon readied its quickness and speed with the zen headbutt barely scraping its wing after golbat fell Rein pulled its pokeball out and opened it "venom return, I think thats enough for today., I can see why you fight for that ill return the favor , I know i can trust you now . Years ago, in nimbasa city my house burned down newspaper said it was a cooking incident which you can't believe those anyhow, I fight because i have seen devastation and casualties these villians create i hope you understand now that ive given you insight."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 pm
Clara who had been simply just trying to keep to herself, when the pokemon came out she would combat roll to the other side of the room.

"NOT IN THE KITCHEN ARE YOUR BRAINS ILL-FORMED!"

"Oh my god im sorry for rasing my voice. Its just not the best place to fight. Also hi I'm Clara and I'm also leaving from sheer embarrassment!" Clara would dart for the door of the kitchen trying not to make eye contact with either of the snagems. But not before she grabbed the box of Toaster Tarts and sat on the large couch in the main hall trying to not hyperventilate.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:06 pm
Reno would stare at Rein before blinking a few times in mild bemusement. "You and Kain are going to be good friends. Overdramatic as hell." Reno quipped, returning his Shelgon quickly before watching Clara's outburst and charge out of the room. "He's like that. Which makes sense, since they're brother and sister. but that's not important. What is, is that I'm amazed that you open with that story after a five second fight. I thought you revealed that dramatically mid-fight to prove your determination." Reno said, his bemused smile shifting into a small smirk as he moved a cup of coffee off the counter to his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:15 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stare at Rein before blinking a few times in mild bemusement. "You and Kain are going to be good friends. Overdramatic as hell." Reno quipped, returning his Shelgon quickly before watching Clara's outburst and charge out of the room. "He's like that. Which makes sense, since they're brother and sister. but that's not important. What is, is that I'm amazed that you open with that story after a five second fight. I thought you revealed that dramatically mid-fight to prove your determination." Reno said, his bemused smile shifting into a small smirk as he moved a cup of coffee off the counter to his hand.
Rein shrugged at reno after returning golbat , "How you see my story is something you see, However I'm not one to argue with my teammates, Hmm? it seems something is calling us, Why dont we see whats going on? " An alarm blasted into rens ears , as he noticed the feminine member rushing to the couch, with a worried expression on his face , he rushed out of the HQ.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:44 pm
Silver would feel a rush of air as Clara ran past them and landed on the couch. Ears swiveling as they listened to the girl's scattered breathing, the houndoom hybrid would sigh. They had hoped they could walk away from Lynnette for a bit, but, since Clara had now joined them, they supposed they should stay. The hybrid would crouch down, not standing, but not quite sitting either. Sightless eyes would gaze at Clara, catching the girl in their scarred stare, almost as if the hybrid could actually see the girl in front of them. "You okay?" Silver would ask gruffly, ears flicking up slightly.

Lynnette would stare awkwardly at the hybrid and the girl who had just sat down beside her. Although she wanted to be able to help Clara as well, she figured it would be best to let the hybrid talk down the girl instead of getting in the way. She didn't really understand their connection, since they weren't even actually related or anything. Not that the Kalosian girl would ever truly understand anything in regards to siblings anyhow, having been an only child. "I will, uhm... I'll leave you two alone to settle whatever is going on," she would say curtly.

Silver would flick an ear in the other girl's direction, their gaze remaining on Clara. "Alright then Lynn," Silver would say, trying to keep their tone calm. Nodding briefly at the other two, Lynnette would hurry away. Maybe she'd head outside for a bit? Get a breath of fresh air. Or, as fresh a breath of air could be in the cavern they called home. Regardless, she stepped outside of Snagem's doors, listening intently to the waterfall once she was outside of the building.

"Alright, Clara, spill. Something has you freaking out," Silver would turn their attention fully to the girl again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 pm
"I tried very hard. I pushed myself. I actually had a conversation with sub without having a stroke. i-it was nice and he was nice. Reno helped me along as well. But someone BRAD NEW showed up and I - I just didn't know what to do I was already wound up from sub and I... oh my god I'm pathetic I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Clara would sob pulling in silver to a hug. "Im sorry... Ima fwool an stuuburd" Its quiet hard to cry when one is stuffing ones mouth with toaster pops.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 pm
Reno would only stand there with his coffee in hand as he watched Rein go sprinting out of the HQ entirely without so much as a word. "Well, it appears I may wounded a little deeper than expected." Reno mused, sipping his drink casually before walking out into the main room and then stepping outside to have a laugh at Rein running down the mountain. They'd have to tell him about Claydol. Well, after this stopped being so damn funny.

Lynn would quickly run into another familiar face in the Snagem group, one that she hopefully recognized beyond the new look. Because while she was wearing a stark white suit and had dyed her hair blonde outside of a strip of black, the woman was undeniably Aria. "Hi sweetie. Having fun dodging being the emotional one for the kid Kain has following him? Good choice. I think she needs someone a little more...experienced at that work than us." Aria said, looking over her shoulder as she attempted to slick back her hair just right. She needed the black to be recognizable but not totally dominate the look of her hair. "Been having fun watching me try and be famous in other ways?" She added, spinning herself around to face Lynnette.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:29 pm
Silver would gasp as they were pulled into a hug. Stifling their gut reaction to growl at being grabbed, they would wrap their own lanky arms around the girl in return, resting their chin on the top of the girl's head. "You're not pathetic, Clara. Just breathe for a moment. Not everyone is good with social interactions with new people, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that," they would say, after listening to the girl's babbling. Their ears would perk up at the sound of the munching, though, and Silver wouldn't be able to stop the growl that snaked up their throat. Releasing Clara, they would lean back to stare blindly at the toaster pops that were clutched in the girl's hand. "You realize those aren't going to actually help, right? Talking about your feelings is better than just eating them," they would say, baring their teeth slightly. Silver didn't mean it to be rude, they were just concerned about Clara, who they had taken to calling their adopted sister at this point.

Lynnette would look up at the sound of a familiar voice. A voice she loved to listen to, regardless of what it said. "I'm not dodging anything darling. I just know when I'm not needed. Silver can handle Clara better than I ever could," she would say, ruffling her own short, black hair absentmindedly as she spoke. "And whatever do you mean, Aria? I haven't seen much of you at all recently," she would respond, tilting her head slightly as she gazed at her girlfriend. "Then again, I never could keep track of you," she would say with a slight giggle.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:39 pm
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they're yummy!" Clara would say hiding behind her box of yummy icing covered, jelly filled, dough. Quickly diving into her box to eat more before obvious would happen. She wouldn't see the pearly white building in her peripheral vision.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games