Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 180/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Raijin approached Igarashi her being new to him. He walked up and looked up at her while sniffing. Tail slightly waging a bit. Kazurai said to her "Don't touch it whatever you do, but don't worry he wont touch you ether he knows the danger behind it. But he was created from my inner self so there's no doubt he's going to like you."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Renji

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Panther | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Giggling she looked at the wolf. "Well he is very pretty." As she then walked over to Kazurai and stood next to him. "But yea I been training pretty hard. Renji knows a few moves now. Not sure how helpful it will be but yea." As she then looked around. Her hair slightly blowing in the breeze that picked up. "That feels great, do you not you agree?"  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 284 (375) ::Stamina 145

Haituro grunted and rolled over looking around the empty dojo, "Dont tell me they left me again.." He stood slowly to his feet groaning with effort then walked slowly over to the window of the dojo, taking a glance outside. To his relief he saw Kazurai, Igarashi and Renji out there, and a new animal standing by Kazurai. "Christ at this rate we're going to have a zoo." Haituro sighed and walked out of the dojo and into the bright afternoon sun. He rubbed his eyes against the glare and walked slowly around to the back of the dojo once more, where the scars of he and Kazurai's battles were still fresh in the earth. "I'm awake!" he called across the back yard of the dojo and smiled. He rubbed the back of his head a he walked feeling a little sore but none the less alright and ready for action.

As he approached the group he looked down at the new animal and realized it was a wolf. Haituro looked up from it to Kazurai and Igarashi then kept his focus on Igarashi. "Rashi," he paused, "I hate to bother you but you know Katon jutsu, could you teach me some before we go on a mission?" Haituro blushed a little but he seriously needed the training his spar with kazurai showed him if he was in more than a one versus one he was in trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:20 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 220/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Looking over at her enjoying the nice breeze, he couldn't help but notice that she was a bit sweaty most likely due to the training she has been doing. Probably why the air felt so good to her, inside that stuffy dojo smelling mildly of feet and hard work. "You see why I prefer to train out here. So much less stuffy and so much room." Taking her by the hand gripping it tightly. "You know.... that training I was speaking of." Sending some raiton chakra into his hand firmly gripped to hers but not anything that would hurt her. Just enough to let her mildly see how it felt opposed to her current katon and doton. Especially since it was an element she would have never felt before other than just as pain from an attack.

Hearing Haituro's voice he quickly let go of Igarashi's hand almost startled by him being there suddenly. Raijin leaped around facing Haituro while he was speaking to Igarashi slightly letting out a dull growl sounding more like a mildly quiet roll of thunder. Thinking to himself Kazurai wondered why the wolf had not known Haituro as he did Igarashi. The only thing he could think of was the wolf could not obtain Kazurai's memories as his clones did. But must remember his close bonds. Considering he was not yet very close with Haituro the wolf most likely saw him as a stranger. "Raijin! Hes a friend!" With saying that the wolf calmed down slightly approching him slowly giving a few sniffs to try to better understand his nature.

"Actually if you need Katon training, I'd be happy to play fire control."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Renji

Feeling Kazurai grab her hand she felt his raiton feeling in her hand. Smiling some she nodded knowing exactly what he had meant. She then heard Haituro and then felt Kazurai let go of her hand. After hearing Haituro speak to her she giggled. "I can teach you some things, but your gonna have to learn most of it on your own. But I would be glad to help you." As she then looked to Renji who was now chasing a rabbit.

Sighing she shook her head. "And off he goes again." She then held out her hand creating a flame within it. "This is katon, well of course you know that but I mean you are gonna have to figure out what to do with it once you can manifest it in your palm without it burning you. That is going to be the first step." She then closed her hand putting out the fire in her palm. "Now lets see you do that. Then we can go from there."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 317 (375) ::Stamina 145

Kazurai's wolf had began to growl at Haituro and haituro back pedal slightly until he heard Kazurai yell at it. It was a strange growl it wasn't exactly a dogs growl sounding more to him like a distant rumble of thunder deep in its throat. Looking up at Kazurai he thanked him for calling his dog off then turned his attention to Igarashi. Haituro watched as Igarashi formed a flower of flames in her hand the petals gently licking at the air taking it in and fueling itself. He took his hand and held it infront of him taking his right wrist into his left hand he held it steady and focused on it. "Easy peasy." He focused his chakra into his hand forcing it to thrash around causing friction within his palm he then thought about the things he disliked most, disloyalty, dishonor, and his friends getting hurt. Next thing he knew a burst of flame erupted from his had like a small volcano instantly singing off one of his eyebrows. The smell of burnt hair was strong but that didn't deter him.

Trying again he forced the chakra into his hand and began to thrash it around causing friction making it warm up, though of things that made him a little less angry, like dropped food or being called weak. This time the flame in his hand resembled closely almost exactly that of Igarashi's. "One less Eyebrow but, I think I got it. Told you it was easy."

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 235/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

(Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ] post 1/1 Learned)

Giving a quick series of hand signs he caused his remaining lightning clones to explode each creating a large ball of electricity around them, catching the remaining water clones in it as well due to the damage from the explosion dispatching all his remaining clones to clear the area. It was getting a bit confusing due to all the Kazurai's standing around. "What happened to the other clone I had made earlier Rashi?" also saying it into the mic not hearing any kind of response from him. Knowing that the clones he had dispatched were not the stronger one he had made earlier.

Drawing a bit of moisture from the mud on the ground and holding a ball of water in his hand prepared if Haituro set anything or himself on fire.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Renji

Igarashi giggled at the sight of what just took place. "Ok Haituro, since you can manifest fire in your palm now try coating this." She held out her kunai. "Now only coat the kunai and nothing else. If you focus hard enough you can make it expand up to three feet." She then showed him by coating her kunai in a flame, as quickly she had done it she extinguished the flames holding the kunai out to Haituro.

"And it exploded, said something about a genjutsu." She then shrugged still not sure what was going on. "Something about not letting you get caught in it or something. Then it just went all sobbey and whatnot and just turned into a puddle infront of me." She still didn't get what genjutsu the clone talked about but she was gonna get it out of Haituro later.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 350 (375) ::Stamina 145

Haituro studied Igarashi's movements closely which wasn't really much she just seemed to hold out her kunai and fire crawled down the blade licking at the air fueling itself and burning brightly in the mid afternoon sun. He blinked to shield his eyes from the brightness of the flame then backed up a bit and started to form hand seals. "Garasu Subeta no jutsu!" the glass blade flew from his palm and he caught it in the air and twirled it as he brought it down to his side. "Wait, wait, Genjutsu?" Haituro blushed a little bit hearing igarashi talk about it. He looked at both of his squad mates then asked. "I was sparing with a clone?" Haituro sighed. "Well, either way I can enlighten both of you to what it was talking about."

He cracked his neck nervously then let out a sigh as he began to explain. "Ok, when you guys were training out back and I was training in here I accidently came across a genjutsu." He studied them both for a moment. "Well, this genjutsu will make you see your most beloved person or missed or the person you desire to see the most." he laughed. "Sounds nice right? Well, its not. The person will attack you without any feelings or emotion they will just attack you with intent to kill, obviously it wont kill you but emotionally? You'll wish you were dead." He rubbed the back of his head with his free hand then looked down to his blade. "Anyway.. back to this" he lifted the glass blade in his hand.

Once more Haituro focused the chakra into his palm then began to force feed the chakra into the hilt of the blade once he felt the connection take he began to form the friction he had in his palm. a small flame formed at the hilt of the blade and crept down toward the point of his sword. Once it had reached the end of the sword he looked at his blade in amazement, "This is awesome!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 175/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

Shooting a surprised look at Haituro before glancing over at Igarashi. Thinking to himself just how devastating that would be to him on an emotional level. The only one he could think of appearing is Igarashi, and the thought of her attacking him was a bit much. "Were going to need you to help us against things of that nature." Taking a moment to draw up the remaining moisture from the ground and form another top end clone. (Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ] - 75 chakra) The clone looked at them for a moment. "Does anyone know what happened to the radio I had earlier?" The clone stepped a bit closer to Igarashi.

Kazurai walked off a bit on his own thinking to himself. 'There has to be a way to prevent falling into a genjutsu of that type. Normally genjutsu are caused through sight, sound, and smell. Some even through touch. Knowing the kai release well but then again so did my clone. So obviously it is not enough.' Only thing he could come up with was blocking his senses.. 'But how could I block them all and still expect to fight my opponent, I could rely on my clones but that's far to chancy.' Thinking more to himself he discovered that he remembered reading of a jutsu in the suiton scroll.

(Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] post 1/1 Learned)

Holding a hand sign close to him he summoned the mist fog in a relatively smaller location to not obstruct Igarashi and Haituro's vision. Focusing a bit of chakra into his eyes it seemed to work nearly instantly looking around the area seeing the two of them working on their jutsu.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

Renji

Watching Haituro perform the jutsu she noticed how easy he picked it up. Nodding to herself she then turned and watched Kazurai walk away, he must of really needed to work on something. Shrugging she looked back at Haituro. "Ok well then I beleive that you got the hang of it. So if you want to go search up other techniques dealing with fire then you can find what moves suit you better." As she then bowed. "Please excuse me I must go train." As she then turned on her heals heading off to go train. She really wanted to start working on a few more ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

Kazurai saw Igarashi walking away a bit. Messaging her on the radio. "Rashi let me help you with your training some, come over to the mist." He wanted to show her the new jutsu he had learned. Walking into the thick of the mist he waited for her to enter.

Kazurai's clone asked Haituro if there was anything he needed help with in his training. Otherwise he was prepared to simply monitor and safeguard the dojo from any kind of fire hazards that could arise.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image|
|Samuru Sanmiitai
|
|
|
|
| Jounin | Konohagakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

|
|
[I've fallen so far that to rise is inevitable.]
[but to rise risks falling again and I don't know if I can]

|
|
|
Arriving, freshly washed and clean, Samuru looked very different then before. He'd shut away after the argument with Daitomi, finding his own place to live since he still didn't have a guard and had remained there. His hair had grown distressingly fast but he didn't worry about that....the better to hide from pursuers if they ever discovered his ruse. Seeing the owner of the clone he'd spoken to at one point, he walked over to him without any real hesitation "Do you know where Myurai is?" he asked the white haired boy.....Kazurai? Was that his name? He thought so "I need to speak with him."

|

|
[To be betrayed...it hurts]
[To forgive and still love...that sweet agony will not leave me]
[But I treasure that pain and wear it openly.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Renji

Igarashi heard Kazurai's voice in her ear, smiling to herself she turned and disappeared into the mist. Using her sense of smell to find him. She then giggled thinking to herself she could try her hellfire clap move but she thought against it. He probably had a reason for this so she didn't want to disrupt it. She then pulled out the scroll she had with her and started to wonder what jutsu she should use in collaboration with one of his jutsu's. She started to think about all the jutsu's she already knew and started to think if anything there was even worth showing off. "So what jutsu you gonna use?"

Quote:
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Just thought I would let you know Kazurai is in a hidden mist jutsu, wasnt sure if u ment talking to his clone or not... just thought id give you the heads up... unless u can see through the mist.....

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games