Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 pm
SubonicXP
Nerosato Ryu
"Ha, Funny. You might want to look at this immediately, I'm not to sure what else is on it but abit of team flares research i went through, Though it was a hard escape. " Rein took a USB device from his sock and handed it over to sub.

Sub would take the USB stick from Rein and his eyes would just light up. Finally, they have gotten dirt on Flare. "Wonderful, I can't thank you enough." The man said as he put the device in his pocket. "Here, take this." He said, taking out five Snag Coins from his desk drawer and sliding them over to Rein. "For your trouble." He smiled.

"So, tell me, are you glad to be out of there? You didn't have to wear those tacky uniforms, did you?" He grinned, knowing good and well that he did.
" Too red for me , Oh and im not sure if i did snag one or not , "rein pressed the button on the pokeball the pokeball opened up and a golbat came out of it." Hah, Thanks to murkrow. " the golbat perched on his new trainers shoulder " Baaaat" it cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:45 pm
Nerosato Ryu
" Too red for me , Oh and im not sure if i did snag one or not , "rein pressed the button on the pokeball the pokeball opened up and a golbat came out of it." Hah, Thanks to murkrow. " the golbat perched on his new trainers shoulder " Baaaat" it cried.

"Rather calm for just being snagged...hopefully that thing doesn't turn around and bite you. I just had this carpet put in, would hate to get blood on it." Sub said, cracking a joke. "Any who, I bet you're glad to be back. No more tacky uniform, no more cult based around an egomaniac. Speaking of, did you ever meet Lysandre?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:55 pm
SubonicXP
Nerosato Ryu

"Rather calm for just being snagged...hopefully that thing doesn't turn around and bite you. I just had this carpet put in, would hate to get blood on it." Sub said, cracking a joke. "Any who, I bet you're glad to be back. No more tacky uniform, no more cult based around an egomaniac. Speaking of, did you ever meet Lysandre?"
" I did , quite full of himself and very much a lunatic." He nodded to sub. All this golbat needed was a little love it seems , That said Pokemon are not bad, It's the people."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:00 pm
Nerosato Ryu
" I did , quite full of himself and very much a lunatic." He nodded to sub. All this golbat needed was a little love it seems , That said Pokemon are not bad, It's the people."

"Sounds just like Lysandre." Sub mused, making a face when he said the man's name. He really didn't like him, and why should he? Guy had him put in prison for a period of time. "You're right though, blame the person not the Pokemon." He said in agreement with Rein. "Well why don't you give me a little while to look over the data you retrieved and I'll let you know what it was about. I'm sure you're curious. Why don't you go relax for a bit, maybe go get something to eat in the mean time. You earned it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:04 pm
SubonicXP
Nerosato Ryu

"Sounds just like Lysandre." Sub mused, making a face when he said the man's name. He really didn't like him, and why should he? Guy had him put in prison for a period of time. "You're right though, blame the person not the Pokemon." He said in agreement with Rein. "Well why don't you give me a little while to look over the data you retrieved and I'll let you know what it was about. I'm sure you're curious. Why don't you go relax for a bit, maybe go get something to eat in the mean time. You earned it."
" Call me in if something comes up" Rein waved his hand back as he walked out to the main lobby to hang out with golbat and murkrow he sat in the main lobby on the comfort of the hideout.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:43 pm
Nerosato Ryu
" Call me in if something comes up" Rein waved his hand back as he walked out to the main lobby to hang out with golbat and murkrow he sat in the main lobby on the comfort of the hideout.

Reno would look over from the kitchen, quirking an eyebrow as he saw the new guy walking around the HQ. Well, might as well greet the poor unfortunate. "Hey there.....whats-your-name. The hell you been?" Reno said, extending a hand to shake.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 pm
Tesei Utakata
Nerosato Ryu

Reno would look over from the kitchen, quirking an eyebrow as he saw the new guy walking around the HQ. Well, might as well greet the poor unfortunate. "Hey there.....whats-your-name. The hell you been?" Reno said, extending a hand to shake.
" Rein Kisaragi, And trust me you don't want to know where i've been, You wouldn't understand , Outlandish outfits and all that." Rein shook the fellow members hand then retracting it back to his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:05 pm
Nerosato Ryu
" Rein Kisaragi, And trust me you don't want to know where i've been, You wouldn't understand , Outlandish outfits and all that." Rein shook the fellow members hand then retracting it back to his pocket.

"Lemme guess. Team Flare? Fun times." Reno said, stretching out his mechanical arm for a moment before glancing around. "So how much do you actually know about us?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm
Tesei Utakata
Nerosato Ryu

"Lemme guess. Team Flare? Fun times." Reno said, stretching out his mechanical arm for a moment before glancing around. "So how much do you actually know about us?"
" Well Just the basics , I dont really get into technicalities , Just that your virtues cooperate with mine , It's good to have allies by your side when you need them, And yes , Flare ." Golbat stretched its wings "golgol" Rein smiled and pet the golbats head , "you know, this one here seems happier to be away from them."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:26 pm
Nerosato Ryu

Reno would glance at Rein. "Eerie way to look at things. Not that trusting, huh?" reno quipped, letting a small smile cover up his efforts to telepathically eavesdrop on Rein's mind. He needed something to work with here.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:29 pm
Clara now in the kitchen with reno would be enjoying herself a toaster Tart would cough a little at the sudden sight of a new member. Quickly the chubby girl would hide behind her flame headed friend, grabbing onto his shirt just a little. Clara had to whisper to her friend avoiding being too loud "Ive already met someone new I'm not sure if I can do it again."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm
Tesei Utakata
Nerosato Ryu

Reno would glance at Rein. "Eerie way to look at things. Not that trusting, huh?" reno quipped, letting a small smile cover up his efforts to telepathically eavesdrop on Rein's mind. He needed something to work with here.
"i still wonder whats on that data stick." rein thought to himself as he patted golbats head more." You like that huh? How about i give you the nickname Venom? sound good?" "GolGol" it cried happily." heh, your a fun one arent you" Rein turn back to Reno, "what are you smirking at?"  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:44 pm
Reno's eyes would narrow slightly as it seemed that Rein's mind was not so much providing insight as it was the exact things he was saying out loud. Alas, it had been worth a shot. Quietly patting Clara on the head, he would telepathically speak to her. 'Well, no need to say hi too loudly. Can deal with it at your own pace.' "Well, I'm smirking because you really need to open up, experience this place. Hell, I was crazy before I was here and now my crazy has diffused into the entire group."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:47 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno's eyes would narrow slightly as it seemed that Rein's mind was not so much providing insight as it was the exact things he was saying out loud. Alas, it had been worth a shot. Quietly patting Clara on the head, he would telepathically speak to her. 'Well, no need to say hi too loudly. Can deal with it at your own pace.' "Well, I'm smirking because you really need to open up, experience this place. Hell, I was crazy before I was here and now my crazy has diffused into the entire group."
Rein noticed the girl behind reno then glanced back at him " I will do that when i am ready , sub knows of my past, But then again not all of it, If you really wish to know why i fight , The best way to learn about others is the colosseum Through pokemon battles. Other then that all you need to do is ask."  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:06 am
Reno would quirk an eyebrow at Rein's response before grabbing a Pokeball from his side and showing the device to the man. "So you want to fight is what I'm hearing. You want this to just be Pokemon or you wanna see what I can do too?" Reno commanded, his smirk widening in anticipation. Time to see what the kid could do.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games