Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:12 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I need ideas for detentions Harvey's gonna be handing out.
Like in my school the teachers would have us help clean the cafeteria on Saturdays or miss out on privileges ( but I mean these kids don't get recess so not sure what could be taken...maybe weekends? Like grounding them?)

Anyone else remember punishments from when they were 10?

I would say something after school and some kind of assigned clean up or something would be a good idea. Maybe they have to clean the classrooms after class? Like when gym is over the coming day instead of having that time off they have to go to receive their punishment, but I'm sure you'll come up with a suitable one ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Like in my school the teachers would have us help clean the cafeteria on Saturdays or miss out on privileges ( but I mean these kids don't get recess so not sure what could be taken...maybe weekends? Like grounding them?)

If you are unsure about what kind of punishment to give then please reply to the PM I replied to and we can discuss it.

I still need to be notify about what punishment they are in case they clash with anything that we are doing on the day of the punishment.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:37 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

The school I had attended never has students cleaning cafeteria for punishment. If they did, I think parents would be making lots of complaints at the teacher instead. Grounding, not sure. But definitely deducting points in their grade, informing parents of their misconduct, and maybe making them missed out on extra snacks--like during homeroom period which happened to be the last period of the day, each teacher will be giving out a bread to students of their respective class as ordered and prepared by the school.

Sometime the punishment can be writing down certain phrase a hundred time or more on A4 papers and hand it over to the teacher before the day end. For example, if you come to the school late, teacher will have you write "I'm not going to come to school late anymore'. Kinda like that.

Edited: Now I'm talking about punishment for 11 year old kids and below. Not the teenage ones--punishment will be different.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:54 pm
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

The school I had attended never has students cleaning cafeteria for punishment. If they did, I think parents would be making lots of complaints at the teacher instead. Grounding, not sure. But definitely deducting points in their grade, informing parents of their misconduct, and maybe making them missed out on extra snacks--like during homeroom period which happened to be the last period of the day, each teacher will be giving out a bread to students of their respective class as ordered and prepared by the school.

Sometime the punishment can be writing down certain phrase a hundred time or more on A4 papers and hand it over to the teacher before the day end. For example, if you come to the school late, teacher will have you write "I'm not going to come to school late anymore'. Kinda like that.

Edited: Now I'm talking about punishment for 11 year old kids and below. Not the teenage ones--punishment will be different.

..weird my school never got complains....we also never thought about complaining, cause I mean it was wiping down tables and maybe sweeping..we do that at home too rofl
It was called Saturday School

Oh god my high school teacher made us do lines it was horrible..I'm not even sure I can do that to Kirsi and Marcus...

I got in trouble a lot in high school but never in Elementary school ( I was actually the teacher's pet) so that's why I'm asking for ideas..  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

If you are unsure about what kind of punishment to give then please reply to the PM I replied to and we can discuss it.

I still need to be notify about what punishment they are in case they clash with anything that we are doing on the day of the punishment.[/quote

Yeah I was gonna pm you once I had a more concrete idea of what I was gonna do.
You'll definitely get a pm before I have Harvey hand anything out ( the first post will be him busting them so I won't get to punishments until after we discuss them) Should happen by tomorrow since I'm taking a break to study.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

also yes, you have to roll a 1 to activate the freeze status

Also is Snorunt is paralyze, there should be a roll for the that status too.

So Snorunt has have a roll for status of paralysis, accuracy and secondary effect

I did roll 2 dices. one for paralyze, one for status effect.
there's no accuracy check since powder snow has 100% acc.

DJ Double B

Quick question with powder snow. With the 10% chance to freeze, I thought it was rolling a 1 that activated it?

I will go and change the log.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:21 am
Hitsukei

If you haven't got any plans, feel free to send a character Silvano's way.
I'm game for anyone who might be interested in jumping in.

So you know
I'll be sending Nirav Silvano's way on the way back from the grasslands once he catches drifloon.
Then perhaps the drifloon heard about the boy in the woods and drags Nirav/Raja towards Silvano in the woods
Either way he'll get there

Hopefully all of those posts will be up on Friday as soon as I'm off of work at 1:30; it'll be a lot but I'll get em done
the grasslands thread is about to get a ton of nirav tho like ayyy

So to be clear, Silvano is still lying there with the zubat nearby?
Did he pass out or has he woken since then?

amarzyciel

Alrighty! I'll post later today  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am
IT IS NOW THE EVENING PHASE

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 am
Aw shoot

Break out the night lights everybody!!

How yall doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:28 pm
Sekaino
Aw shoot

Break out the night lights everybody!!

How yall doing?

loaded in homework for the rest of the night ><  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:47 pm
Sekaino
Yeah, I am too!! I reply 50 hours later
they could possibly meet in a mutual club seeing as Holly plans to basically join all of them....or at leats as much as she could.

DJ Double B
True true -- Ava will namely be in Battle
Maybe make a club in the future? idk tho
Originally meeting via Tera would be easier to do imo

Hmm, never thought of Tera joining any clubs, but I'm up for anything owob  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:12 pm
DJ Double B

loaded in homework for the rest of the night ><

Aaah, I know the feel.
I actually have some homework I need to do myself
but I have yet to meet my procrastination quota
so you know razz

X Kaos X

No clubs really??
Well, we were planning on making a sports clubs later and Tera definitely seems like the kind to be into that stuff  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 pm
Sekaino

No clubs really??
Well, we were planning on making a sports clubs later and Tera definitely seems like the kind to be into that stuff

Yeah, mainly because she wouldn't be interested in any of the current ones. If there was/were one that has physical activity involved than maybe she's join.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:43 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

After the confrontation Marcus is gonna go be sad at the grasslands and catch an ekans..if you wanna meet up

Ah the weekend is mine! Sorry for the late reply but it looks like he's a little busy gettingbusted by big bro sweatdrop  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:23 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

After the confrontation Marcus is gonna go be sad at the grasslands and catch an ekans..if you wanna meet up

Ah the weekend is mine! Sorry for the late reply but it looks like he's a little busy gettingbusted by big bro sweatdrop

Yeah lol. After he gets busted-yelled at- he's gonna run off and be sad at the grasslands and find a snek.
Maybe Eli can help him not freak about things?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games