Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:12 pm
Extremelictor
"Heh you and I both than. So what where you doing there?" Clara said pouring in the sugar into a nice cup of earl grey. Afterwards she handed the 'I'm in my Element' mug to her leader Clara smiled a little sipping from her s**t coffee. However she couldn't help but think about the pokemon classification chart trying exactly how to classify this new pokemon.

"Trespassing, destruction of cultural icons, attempted theft, and possibly littering." Sub said with a laugh. "Let's say I used to run with some very bad people and they head boss wanted us to poke around the temple. Long story short we left with nothing but a bunch of rocks as a section of the temple caved in. Managed to get out of there before the police showed up though."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm
"Heh, it really seems like every time snagems go anywhere it seems like a new action movie is wrote. I was just there looking for my brother. He spent quite awhile up there, and still by the time I finally got there he had went to kalos. So He literally had me run all over the planet. Thats the most adventure I've ever had. Yet you sound like that temple was a normal tuesday night for you." clara would slump a little thinking about all the time she wasted growing up and going to school.

With and audible sigh clara would hop her large butt on the counter "I can sit here and be sorry for myself or just remember I have these opportunities to go places and adventure. I should go on more mission and not be so down. Heck If you guys didn't let me join I don't know where I would of been. I wouldn't of ever met Kain if you guys didn't let me in. Not that its been lovely knowing him, being crazy and all. OH! I just remembered something that I thought was odd. That girl she was from Alola and she had a marowak, But it was shiny I think. Are shiny marrowaks black?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:04 pm
Extremelictor

With and audible sigh clara would hop her large butt on the counter "I can sit here and be sorry for myself or just remember I have these opportunities to go places and adventure. I should go on more mission and not be so down. Heck If you guys didn't let me join I don't know where I would of been. I wouldn't of ever met Kain if you guys didn't let me in. Not that its been lovely knowing him, being crazy and all. OH! I just remembered something that I thought was odd. That girl she was from Alola and she had a marowak, But it was shiny I think. Are shiny marrowaks black?"

"No, they aren't." Sub replied to Clara's question about the Marowak. "Though if you really want some excitement and you seem to enjoy viruses you should see what I got locked up in the basement. A sentient virus from space which once attempted to take over mankind. Now that I say it out loud it almost sounds like I'm making it up...wish I was." He mumbled the last part to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:09 pm
Quote:
"No, they aren't." Sub replied to Clara's question about the Marowak. "Though if you really want some excitement and you seem to enjoy viruses you should see what I got locked up in the basement. A sentient virus from space which once attempted to take over mankind. Now that I say it out loud it almost sounds like I'm making it up...wish I was." He mumbled the last part to himself.

SPPFFFFFFFTTT is the only noise anyone could hear as Clara spat her coffee everywhere in a fit of confusion. "Do you actually have a virus that advnaced? Wow! Wait... your just pulling my leg aren't you?" She said trying to settle her heart.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:09 am
Extremelictor

SPPFFFFFFFTTT is the only noise anyone could hear as Clara spat her coffee everywhere in a fit of confusion. "Do you actually have a virus that advnaced? Wow! Wait... your just pulling my leg aren't you?" She said trying to settle her heart.

"I wish." Reno grumbled, casually reaching around Sub and Clara with his telekinesis to grab himself a cup of coffee and fully prep it for himself. Nothing quite like 2 cream and 2 sugar. Taking a sip from his telekinetically created concoction, he continued. "Way back when I started out, we went hunting after this meteorite that granted powers to whatever it attached itself to.So naturally, we corralled the pieces and tried to figure out whether it was people or the thing that was nuts. We figured it out when one I had been holding onto a little long made me go nuts and try to kill Sub. Now we know that the thing in that rock is called a Deoxys and it is the reason I decided to get psychic powers, as a defensive measure against it and anything else attempting mental invasion."

Taking another sip before scrunching up his mouth, Reno realized that with his adjusted memories that he had those powers for longer than that. Maybe the thing had capitalized on the dormant ones to overtake him? Well, all he knew was that meant he had....two things....try and eat his mind. By god, how did he still have one after all of that? "Well, it's how I got back my psychic powers now that I think about it." Reno sheepishly added, giving a quick glance to Sub.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:46 pm
Tesei Utakata

"I wish." Reno grumbled, casually reaching around Sub and Clara with his telekinesis to grab himself a cup of coffee and fully prep it for himself. Nothing quite like 2 cream and 2 sugar. Taking a sip from his telekinetically created concoction, he continued. "Way back when I started out, we went hunting after this meteorite that granted powers to whatever it attached itself to.So naturally, we corralled the pieces and tried to figure out whether it was people or the thing that was nuts. We figured it out when one I had been holding onto a little long made me go nuts and try to kill Sub. Now we know that the thing in that rock is called a Deoxys and it is the reason I decided to get psychic powers, as a defensive measure against it and anything else attempting mental invasion."

Taking another sip before scrunching up his mouth, Reno realized that with his adjusted memories that he had those powers for longer than that. Maybe the thing had capitalized on the dormant ones to overtake him? Well, all he knew was that meant he had....two things....try and eat his mind. By god, how did he still have one after all of that? "Well, it's how I got back my psychic powers now that I think about it." Reno sheepishly added, giving a quick glance to Sub.

"Wow What would I do with such a specimen. Deoxys I've at least heard of, interstellar pokemon with undiscovered abilities. Dangerous though. Im no channeler or hyrbid, though doing a brain scan of one of you guys sounds so interesting, I personally lack the ability or the investment to make myself one. Im just.. To scared of something like that. In fact I don't dare tell my father about this place, filled with demons and witches, he might lead a new crusade and try and purge this place. I'm kidding of corse, but apparently he used to do a lot of stuff like that.

eh hehehe sorry I lost track of my thoughts. So Reno you practiced into becoming a channeler to guard your own mind and fight the influence. Why did you become one Sub? Sorry if your not and I'm just assuming, oh man I hope that wasn't rude." Clara would slump down, knowing she talks faster than she can think.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:09 pm
"Good question...honestly it just happened." Sub said, answering Clara's question. "Apparently I simply had a natural talent for Channeling, particularly Dark Channeling and I just went with it. There was no true conscious decision." He said with a shrug. "Not like mister scrambled eggs brain over there who briefly wanted to take over the world with his newfound powers." He said as he pointed at Reno with his thumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 pm
Reno would nod at the response from Sub. "I fixed that problem. And mine was also sorta natural affinity. I think. Sub should know a bit." Reno snarked back, rolling his eyes before glancing over at Clara. "Brain scans aint fun for Channelers. And dont show anything fun."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:07 pm
Clara would be wide eyed for a few seconds before realizing this is not a new concept to snagem "I really do wonder who truly the crazy ones, those who are insane or those who can understand and be friends with insane." With the quip Clara would take a small stroll to here table checking her samples.

Hearing reno's explanation Clara pouted just a little before heading back to the group, "aww I was hoping for a Picasso of energy"

Seeing the the timer on the analyses barly changed she would let a loud sigh. "Alright alright my own curiosity is getting to me. What is like? What's it's like to feel power rushing through you? Or to feel the life of your partner as one? I'm so curious!" Clara would be bouncing in her reacquainted rolling chair. "Hybrids are amazing too but the few I've met are all new to their body or.... Terrifyingly similar looking to giritina."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 am
Reno would glance down towards Clara before letting a smile creep across his face. "Honestly? For me, it feels like discovering a sense I'd never knew before or a talent that I had no knowledge of before. You just suddenly are opened to a whole new realm of possibilities and sensations that make you feel alive." Staring off slightly, Reno continued with awe in his voice. "And to feel Harleen with me, keeping me close and covering ym back is amazing."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm
As rein teleported in from claydols psychic energy the whirling vortex sickened his stomach a little . Rein dusted off his shoes and headed straight for sub along with a new feeling of sickness he stumbled to the floor resting abit before continuing. " That is still going to take some getting used too" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:56 pm
Nerosato Ryu
As rein teleported in from claydols psychic energy the whirling vortex sickened his stomach a little . Rein dusted off his shoes and headed straight for sub along with a new feeling of sickness he stumbled to the floor resting abit before continuing. " That is still going to take some getting used too" he said to himself.

Rein would find Sub sitting in his office with the door open, just where GRAY said he would be. The man was going over some papers he had received from Clara concerning some of the tests she ran on the Shadow virus. He had left Clara and Reno to chat in the lab while he went up to his office for a little peace in quiet.

When Rein approached his open door he caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye and immediately rose his head up and smiled at the man. "Well look who the Meowth dragged in!" He said with a laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:00 pm
SubonicXP
Nerosato Ryu

Rein would find Sub sitting in his office with the door open, just where GRAY said he would be. The man was going over some papers he had received from Clara concerning some of the tests she ran on the Shadow virus. He had left Clara and Reno to chat in the lab while he went up to his office for a little peace in quiet.

When Rein approached his open door he caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye and immediately rose his head up and smiled at the man. "Well look who the Meowth dragged in!" He said with a laugh.
"Ha, Funny. You might want to look at this immediately, I'm not to sure what else is on it but abit of team flares research i went through, Though it was a hard escape. " Rein took a USB device from his sock and handed it over to sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:16 pm
Quote:
Reno would glance down towards Clara before letting a smile creep across his face. "Honestly? For me, it feels like discovering a sense I'd never knew before or a talent that I had no knowledge of before. You just suddenly are opened to a whole new realm of possibilities and sensations that make you feel alive." Staring off slightly, Reno continued with awe in his voice. "And to feel Harleen with me, keeping me close and covering ym back is amazing."

"...That sounds amazing. New opportunities opening to new power, feelings and amazement. Would you say hybrids have a similar feel? or do they come into something more primal? Also... if you don't mind me asking who is Harleen? She a lover or something?" Clara would shyly say while standing up and leading the two into the hallway.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:21 pm
Nerosato Ryu
"Ha, Funny. You might want to look at this immediately, I'm not to sure what else is on it but abit of team flares research i went through, Though it was a hard escape. " Rein took a USB device from his sock and handed it over to sub.

Sub would take the USB stick from Rein and his eyes would just light up. Finally, they have gotten dirt on Flare. "Wonderful, I can't thank you enough." The man said as he put the device in his pocket. "Here, take this." He said, taking out five Snag Coins from his desk drawer and sliding them over to Rein. "For your trouble." He smiled.

"So, tell me, are you glad to be out of there? You didn't have to wear those tacky uniforms, did you?" He grinned, knowing good and well that he did.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games