Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:57 pm
Lynnette would be sitting comfortably on a couch, her Snubbull in her lap, and a nice cup of tea in one hand. The black and purple haired girl was enjoying a moment of calm with her trusted partner. Hook would nuzzle his trainer's free hand, trying to get her attention. Lynn would smile down at her pokemon, petting him gently. "Enjoy this while you can, Hook. You won't be small enough to fit in my lap once you've evolved," she would say with a giggle. Hook let out a little huff of annoyance, but he continued to press his face into his trainer's open palm.

Silver would stretch their arms out in front of them as they walked into the room. Asriel, Silver's Cubone, would be at their heels, keeping hold if the Houndoom hybrid's pant leg. "Y'know Azzy, you don't have to act as my guide all the time. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I don't know my way around the base," Silver would say, a small growl etched permanently into their tone.

"Hello Silver," Lynnette's cool but gentle tone would reach the hybrid's ears. "Oh, hey Lynnette. Didn't realize you were in here," Silver would respond, gazing in Lynn's direction with their sight less eyes. "Anything new going on?"

"Not really, was just sort of enjoying the quiet," Lynnette would respond, a small smile gracing her lips. Silver would stay silent, unsure what else to say.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm
Alice meandered around Mt. Silver, phone in hand to illuminate her path. Kazimir trotted beside her faithfully, even though he knew she had no idea where she was headed. The shadows from the stalactites and stalagmites created shadowy rows of teeth, creeping out the idol.

She rubbed her gloved hands together and blew into them in hopes of warming them up. Even though she made sure to bring essential travel gear - and apparel - it was still extremely cold along the border of Kanto and Johto. "This mountain is crazy," the girl mumbled.

As the duo continued along their path, they came across a waterfall, which, unbeknownst to them, would be the entrance to the headquarters. "Like twenty million people told me the base was probably around here. They better not be wrong."

Alice sighed. "Oh my Arceus, it's cold."

---
(OOC: how do I even start up a thing what)  

Pixelsylveon

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 pm
Kaya stood outside of the Snagem HQ, his Klefki and Goomy out of their respective balls, apparently battling one another. "Great job, Pluto. Endymion, keep it up. You're getting more confident in your attacks." He'd encourage. Endymion, the Goomy, was spraying wild flames of a peculiar color towards the silver keychain Pokemon across from him. Dragonbreath, no doubt.

"Hm?" Kaya paused, drawing Rise from his back. "Guys, hang on a minute. I just heard someone talking." The two Pokemon froze, keeping as quiet as possible and followed their trainer as the hybrid snuck around from behind the waterfall hiding HQ, looking out for signs of whoever he had heard. With Cipher still out there and with Ein on the loose even now, it was hard to not worry about who might be around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:43 pm
"Kaz, what do we do?" Alice glanced down to the eevee, whose ears were twitching as if he had heard something. A mewl, and the eevee edged closer to the waterfall. "What, do you think there's something behind there?"

Another mewl, this time sharper, as if confirming Alice's thoughts. The girl shrugged. "I mean, at this rate, anything is probably possible." She took a deep breath, and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"'Kay, so like, is anyone from Snagem here? I kinda wanna join!"  

Pixelsylveon

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:37 am
Kaya remained hidden behind the crashing waterfall at first, wary of the source of that voice. He wondered for a moment if he had simply been hearing things but that was all he spent on the thought, for his suspicions were confirmed only three seconds later, when he heard the call, this time more directly toward him. Motioning to the Kalos native Pokemon, he instructed them wordlessly, to pause and wait for him.

Releasing his Dunsparce to accompany him, as if to help him look more like a native trainer to the region, mostly due to the fact he looked least like a hybrid out of most of those in Snagem, he slowly stepped out from behind the falls, Darien accompanying him. "Snagem? You mean that renegade hero group they claim works out of Hoenn?" He'd called in response to the other trainer's question, allowing himself to be spotted now, carefully returning Rise to it's sheath on his back. Best to look like someone in costume that didn't intend to fight than a masked murderer, if he was going to see if this was an enemy or truly a potential new ally. "You might be on the wrong continent. I hear they recruit new members in Mauville city, though, if you're interested."

If she was really a potential new member, she'd namedrop someone within the team as the one who sent her this way, he figured. Maybe. If he was lucky. Either way, his mismatched eyes watched her movements carefully from behind the black lenses of his helm. In the dark, she might not notice his silvery skin right away so if she turned out to be an enemy, he might have the advantage to strike even from here. He wasn't going to just attack her until she convinced him she was an enemy, though, so as long as she didn't do that, she'd be safe. Knights don't attack the innocent, after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:51 am
Alice shifted back and forth on her feet, then nearly fell over once she heard the reply. A masculine voice? Her eyes searched the area around the waterfall, finding the figure standing off to the side of the gushing water.

And then, once he said that Team Snagem was located in Hoenn, the girl faltered, ready to fall to her knees. "Oh, Arceus, I bloody well hope not! I came all the way from Kalos." The girl murmured the last bit of her sentence, not entirely sure what all she should tell the figure.

"I mean, I heard they used to have a base in Kalos, before everything went to the distortion world there," she spoke up. Alice wracked her brain, trying to remember some of the people she knew, who she thought had decided to join the vigilante group.

"Aria, Lynnette? Do you know either of them, by chance?"  

Pixelsylveon

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:44 pm
Down in the lab Sub was hard at work scouring the internet for details on Arkelos' mysterious new Pokemon. He had come up with a few bits of data, namely that it's a creature called a 'Rockruff' and that it comes from some backwoods tropical region that doesn't even have a Pokemon League, let alone internet! It was hard to believe there was such an undeveloped region in the world in this day and age. Granted he didn't know much about Kalos a few years ago but that was simply because the region had isolated its self for decades, this region on the other hand was simply too irrelevant to the rest of the world to garner attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:41 pm
Kaya paused for a moment at the mention of those names. Two of the lesser known members of the team. She couldn't be an enemy to have names of obscure members who rarely went into the field with the team as a whole could she?

"Just cool off, Kaya." A less masculine voice piped up from behind the falls, a blue-skinned young male, maybe seventeen years old, appearing from behind the crashing water only a moment or so later. "I heard we had a new recruit that was supposed to be showing up pretty soon. It's most likely her." He said as he pat the Klefki hybrid on the back and squeezed past him .

"You're...." He paused for a moment, trying to remember the name. "Alice, right?" He finally finished, after several moments of scrunching up his face. "Name's Lykas." He introduced himself, one of his ponytails snaking around and presenting itself as if to greet her. Was that supposed to be a handshake?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:22 pm
Pouring herself a cup of Coffee, with the small coffee maker she kept in the lab, She let a heavy sigh of relief. Clara had just finished a over night examination of a new strand of the pokerus virus when she noticed Sub in the corner of her eye.

Sliding over in her swivel chair with a tired her look in her eye, she would bring a cup of Joe for the leader to drink as well. Parking the rolling chair at the table the dark channelers was slaving over "Hey you.... I umm.. Sorry I don't get around to talking to too many people, and especially you Sub. More importantly either I'm oblivious over in my corner there or your not in the lab too often. So what are you doing here if it isn't too much to ask sorry if is. I'm also sorry if you didn't want the coffee I was just... yeah. I'm no good at the talking thing"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:02 pm
Extremelictor

Sliding over in her swivel chair with a tired her look in her eye, she would bring a cup of Joe for the leader to drink as well. Parking the rolling chair at the table the dark channelers was slaving over "Hey you.... I umm.. Sorry I don't get around to talking to too many people, and especially you Sub. More importantly either I'm oblivious over in my corner there or your not in the lab too often. So what are you doing here if it isn't too much to ask sorry if is. I'm also sorry if you didn't want the coffee I was just... yeah. I'm no good at the talking thing"

"Hm? Oh, hey Clara. Thanks." Sub thanked the girl as he took the coffee, downing a sip of it. He didn't really care for coffee but he could use the caffeine, plus he didn't want to make the girl feel anymore socially awkward than she already did. "I come down here from time to time, mostly when GRAY is in one of his moods leaving me to research things for myself. Or when I get a wild urge to relive my Silph Co. days and pretend to be a researcher again. Funny how if you fake something long enough you become it." The man said with a chuckle.

"Haven't seen you around HQ for awhile now, you been keeping yourself locked down here or something?" He asked the girl, forcing himself to drink some more of the coffee.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Hm? Oh, hey Clara. Thanks." Sub thanked the girl as he took the coffee, downing a sip of it. He didn't really care for coffee but he could use the caffeine, plus he didn't want to make the girl feel anymore socially awkward than she already did. "I come down here from time to time, mostly when GRAY is in one of his moods leaving me to research things for myself. Or when I get a wild urge to relive my Silph Co. days and pretend to be a researcher again. Funny how if you fake something long enough you become it." The man said with a chuckle.

"Haven't seen you around HQ for awhile now, you been keeping yourself locked down here or something?" He asked the girl, forcing himself to drink some more of the coffee.

"Heh yeah I've been so wrapped up in some new strains. Some people while on a hike found a group of pokemon with Pokerus! I couldn't believe it that's now six different continents that this virus has developed on. All having the same symptoms but having entirely different requirements to living, its fascinating. Well if you know your into Sciences, what am I saying you just talked about Silph Co. So you know some things about Engineering eh?

And yeah I do know how you feel, I'm sure eventually I'll feel like a snagem if I tell myself enough. Its been a hard trip trying to fit in with everyone, especially when my only real friend Dante left. Since than I've just been running tests.

Also if you prefer tea I've got some bags over there. The Coffee is kind of crap, I bought it for a bargain, I'm regretting every sip of it, But I won't buy more till I finish the tin."

Clara would chuckle with her face in her cup, knowing she blathered on way too long. The girl would be in awe a little, sub the leader is actually taking the time to talk to her peculiar.

"Wait a second that genus of pokemon, I've never seen it before." Clara said looking past leader at his work space. Standing out of her chair and placing herself shoulder to shoulder with sub, before sliding away trying not to seem too eager. "Heh sorry.. what am I looking at here!?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:38 pm
Extremelictor

"Wait a second that genus of pokemon, I've never seen it before." Clara said looking past leader at his work space. Standing out of her chair and placing herself shoulder to shoulder with sub, before sliding away trying not to seem too eager. "Heh sorry.. what am I looking at here!?!"

"I know a good bit about engineering and a bit about programming, how do you think I got my hands on all this?" Sub said with a laugh as he glanced around the room. "Though I have to give most of the credit of Isaac for actually setting it up and maintaining it all. But yes, I would prefer tea, thank you." He said with a smile before turning back to the computer monitor.

"Something called a Rockruff, a Pokemon native to some far off region called Alola. From what I can gather it's a very undeveloped region with little to no ties with the outside world. Never knew such a place existed in this time and age." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:46 pm
Quote:
"I know a good bit about engineering and a bit about programming, how do you think I got my hands on all this?" Sub said with a laugh as he glanced around the room. "Though I have to give most of the credit of Isaac for actually setting it up and maintaining it all. But yes, I would prefer tea, thank you." He said with a smile before turning back to the computer monitor.

"Something called a Rockruff, a Pokemon native to some far off region called Alola. From what I can gather it's a very undeveloped region with little to no ties with the outside world. Never knew such a place existed in this time and age." Sub explained.

"Alola why do I know that name? I think some girl up in snowpoint was talking about it, maybe shes from there? I would have no idea how to get a hold of her, I met her years ago. But honestly I more interested in this. A rockruff? do you have any samples by any chance? I can do some serious work with just a hair sample really." the Young girl would give a smirk as she walked over to her station prepping some tea. "Cream and or surgar?" she said reaching into the specimen fridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:52 pm
Extremelictor

"Alola why do I know that name? I think some girl up in snowpoint was talking about it, maybe shes from there? I would have no idea how to get a hold of her, I met her years ago. But honestly I more interested in this. A rockruff? do you have any samples by any chance? I can do some serious work with just a hair sample really." the Young girl would give a smirk as she walked over to her station prepping some tea. "Cream and or surgar?" she said reaching into the specimen fridge.

"Just sugar." Sub said to Clara without turning away from the monitor, he was trying to find more info on Alola but was coming up short. "As for a sample, no. Arkelos' egg that I gave him actually hatched into a Rockruff so you would have to get one from him." He said, finally spinning around. "You know, I spent some time in Snowpoint years ago. Got in some trouble there."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:28 pm
"Heh you and I both than. So what where you doing there?" Clara said pouring in the sugar into a nice cup of earl grey. Afterwards she handed the 'I'm in my Element' mug to her leader Clara smiled a little sipping from her s**t coffee. However she couldn't help but think about the pokemon classification chart trying exactly how to classify this new pokemon.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games