Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I think so.,,um do you prefer it that way?

I don't have a preference, I just want to make sure my post is accurate :3

Xiatian Li

DJ Double B

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 pm
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

me watching kirsi and marcus rn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The funny part is Marcus is just sitting there obliviously looking at his phone.
He has no idea what's gonna happen cat_twisted  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Xiatian Li

DJ Double B

There's a lot of hype for this I hope I can deliver sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:14 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

i just really like drama tbh  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

i just really like drama tbh

lol same
Which is weird cause I hate it in real life. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lol I feel the same way xD
Poor Marcus though, not expecting this at all

Also, if Marcus teases Kirsi about a crush it would make her sooo awkward in Harvey's class omg  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:21 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lol I feel the same way xD
Poor Marcus though, not expecting this at all

Also, if Marcus teases Kirsi about a crush it would make her sooo awkward in Harvey's class omg

I really hope that wasn't too much...I started thinkin of how Marcus would get upset and...
He's kinda projecting his frustration over Ava and fear over Ray and the fact that Harvey's keeps neglecting him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:52 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

I don't have a preference, I just want to make sure my post is accurate :3

I was actually considering Tera being there ( why the post was vague) but wasn't sure if Kaos would want her dragged into it.
I think it's better if they're alone anyways.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:37 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Oh lord what had my poor baby Ray started XD emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:14 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

It's super interesting what is happening but please do not have your characters push or touch each other in any violent way

Neither of you have PMed me about it and it is in the rules to contact me if violent behavior will occur

But if there are no plans for that then carry on  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 am
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

It's super interesting what is happening but please do not have your characters push or touch each other in any violent way

Neither of you have PMed me about it and it is in the rules to contact me if violent behavior will occur

If Dragon PMs you could we get permission? It literally wouldn't get past a shove ( which schools don't really punish as much as they probably should....I literally got shoved almost every day in middle school..no one got in trouble)

Cause I was plannin on having Harvey bust them about to fight ( so they would have consequences )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Oh lord what had my poor baby Ray started XD emotion_facepalm

Marcus may owe more than one rival to him lol.
On the plus side Ray's making Marcus more open to hugs...as well as fighting but you know....still a good thing XD  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:01 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

If Dragon PMs you could we get permission? It literally wouldn't get past a shove ( which schools don't really punish as much as they probably should....I literally got shoved almost every day in middle school..no one got in trouble)

Cause I was plannin on having Harvey bust them about to fight ( so they would have consequences )

I cannot answer stuff like that on the OOC.

You guys need to PM me. I need to know that both of you are okay with that whatever plan you're trying to suggest  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:11 am
Shadow of Miracles
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I cannot answer stuff like that on the OOC.

You guys need to PM me. I need to know that both of you are okay with that whatever plan you're trying to suggest

Understandable..sorry between ADHD + morning coffee and limited time to post I tend to rush/get ahead of myself. ( I'll work on that 3nodding )
Dragon came up with the idea and I'm fine with it ( like I said kids fight, shoving's fairly common in middle school) I even have an idea for a responding post.
So we're both fine with it. I shot you a PM.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Wait, is there a new rule or something that was added about this? (I just wanna make sure I know about it if there is a new rule so I don't break it lol)

Cause didn't Marco get hit by stuff Skylar was throwing (by objects that she was throwing at Maria, how did he get hit by those cause I don't remember ever saying the stuff was going in his direction xD ), isn't that tachnically along the same lines? Again I just want clarification so that I don't break any rules oAo  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games