Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:34 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Guys please let us know if you want the Afternoon phase to be extended by 2-3 days or if you'd rather we move on to the Evening phase 3nodding

I'd like an extension

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I mean they're a lot alike as far as mannerism go, talk similarly...and have the same last name lol ( plus on the first day of class Harvey mentioned his brothers both had brown hair and brown eyes)
Pointing out Harvey doesn't want him around might be the best way to get to Marcus just sayin
And sounds good, I think they'll change to evening soon but I think we're still allowed in the pathway ( Nirav's going to the forest so I think students are still allowed around)
I hadn't noticed Kirsi was behind tbh. Her profile layout's pretty cool smile

I don't think Kirsi has ever actually heard Marcus' last name? I guess if she has she wouldn't be too surprised, but maybe because Faye has a last name that sounds the same as hers she would assume it was the same situation. (Also she thinks Marcus is a butthead and Harvey is beautiful toootally Legolas awesome teacher so she would assume they couldn't possibly be related xD )
oooh if she figures that out she would use that so much hehe
Okay yes, I'm going to go post now then~ It's been a few days since my last post so I'll have to have Kirsi leave :c
Ahh, thank you! I have been trying harder on making my own layouts sometimes recently so that's nice to hear :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:37 pm
X Kaos X
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Random Fact of the day

Marcus calls everyone by a nickname Evelyn ( Evy) Elijah ( Eli) Ashley ( Ash)
Marco ( Kitsu/Kitsuragi) Harvey ( Harv) Joshua ( Josh)
The only exceptions are Tera, Ava, Faye, and Ray ( on account that they all have short 2-syllable names)

I can't help you with Ava and Faye; I'm at a total loss for nicknames. But what helps me is to think of what a rapper would name themselves

Lil' T and Ray Ray

That would definitely get Tera's seal of approval, though any nickname is welcomed. She's enjoying being called bubblegum right now XD

Who calls her bubblegum? I love it owo
Tera would probably get Ter' or something that came from her attitude or an incident that hasn't happened yet.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:45 pm
TheRealKiru

Heya! I just wanted to let you know that I'm having Kirsi move on to have an interaction with Juubi's character Marcus that we had planned, but I'd love if we got a chance later for Kirsi and Ashley to have a proper interaction :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheRealKiru

Heya! I just wanted to let you know that I'm having Kirsi move on to have an interaction with Juubi's character Marcus that we had planned, but I'd love if we got a chance later for Kirsi and Ashley to have a proper interaction :3

Oh sorry! I never got the quote from you and just now looked! Hope you have fun together though!  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:04 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Shadow of Miracles
Guys please let us know if you want the Afternoon phase to be extended by 2-3 days or if you'd rather we move on to the Evening phase 3nodding

I'd like an extension

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I mean they're a lot alike as far as mannerism go, talk similarly...and have the same last name lol ( plus on the first day of class Harvey mentioned his brothers both had brown hair and brown eyes)
Pointing out Harvey doesn't want him around might be the best way to get to Marcus just sayin
And sounds good, I think they'll change to evening soon but I think we're still allowed in the pathway ( Nirav's going to the forest so I think students are still allowed around)
I hadn't noticed Kirsi was behind tbh. Her profile layout's pretty cool smile

I don't think Kirsi has ever actually heard Marcus' last name? I guess if she has she wouldn't be too surprised, but maybe because Faye has a last name that sounds the same as hers she would assume it was the same situation. (Also she thinks Marcus is a butthead and Harvey is beautiful toootally Legolas awesome teacher so she would assume they couldn't possibly be related xD )

She might hear it now once Harvey catches them in an argument.
Also Marcus would totes retaliate any future bugging by implying she toootally has a crush on his brother.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

As someone with anxiety I love Iris and the way you portray her.
She's one of my favorites even if Marcus has never interacted with her heart  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 pm
amarzyciel

Frick
Definitely one of my weaknesses is remembering to put quotes u-u...

Shadow of Miracles

An extension would be nice
I'm getting more freetime in college so I'll need all the time I can get to properly bug everybody here >:3

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

-guiltily raises hands-
I'm trying to Have Holly give out nicknames based on little characteristics of the characters.

Like Tera's brightly colored hair reminds her of bubblegum
A nickname that Holly would give to Marcus would probably be Scout or Camper XD

eeh, i could come up with better, i promise once she and Marcus hang out a bit i can come up with something better

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:55 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
-eats popcorn and watches things with Aiden and Koru unfold-
Also at first I thought Aiden was calling Koru self-centered instead of cleffa and I was like 'nooo be nice to the flame baby'

Ooops? Actually he meant it for Koru and not Cleffa. But now that I look at it again, yeah that just sounded like he's talking about the little fairy. sweatdrop  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

As someone with anxiety I love Iris and the way you portray her.
She's one of my favorites even if Marcus has never interacted with her heart

o////o thank you. I'm glad to hear that.I'm totally not using my own anxieties to make her realistic >> <<
And...never say never ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 pm
Sekaino
amarzyciel

Frick
Definitely one of my weaknesses is remembering to put quotes u-u...

Shadow of Miracles

An extension would be nice
I'm getting more freetime in college so I'll need all the time I can get to properly bug everybody here >:3

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

-guiltily raises hands-
I'm trying to Have Holly give out nicknames based on little characteristics of the characters.

Like Tera's brightly colored hair reminds her of bubblegum
A nickname that Holly would give to Marcus would probably be Scout or Camper XD

eeh, i could come up with better, i promise once she and Marcus hang out a bit i can come up with something better

Eeeep
Marcus would give her a look if she calls him scout but internally be like

User Image

'That's a cool nickname!'

Edit: He'd probably call her 'Holls'/Hol and love that she likes nicknames too.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 pm
TheRealKiru

Oh sorry! I never got the quote from you and just now looked! Hope you have fun together though!

Oh no that stinks D:
I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I know we can do something some other time :3
Thanks!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I wanted to make sure, Marcus is by himself, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:45 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheRealKiru

Oh no that stinks D:
I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I know we can do something some other time :3
Thanks!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I wanted to make sure, Marcus is by himself, right?

I think so.,,um do you prefer it that way?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:46 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

me watching kirsi and marcus rn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:54 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oooh a confrontation between the two over Koru? owo

Can't wait to read it.  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games