Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:30 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Socially aggressive and awkward?
duuude ideas

Maybe the two of them, for whatever reason, get off on the wrong foot
Maybe a mixture of Josh being a little aggressive and Ava not wiling to put up with it
And they become rivals?
Trying to outdo each other or challenging each other to battles
Could give them both a sort of means towards being better at battling at least

And we could have it be something that lasts for a while, given how stubborn Ava is with people

I see nothing wrong with this

yessss
im hype for this
How would we get them arguing though?
Maybe Josh/Tatiana nearly steps/actually steps on Ava's Joltik and they start arguing/getting mean?
Her pokemon would probably shock Tatiana in self defense if he was stepped on, so maybe they end up upset about who started it and the rivalry grows from there?

Tatiana could always try to eat it

Oh my god ava would flip i love this so much
Ava isnt doing much tonight. Maybe they walk past each other or something and Tatiana tries to eat Fritz?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:51 pm
murruelecreuset

o3o? You sound just fine! No worries hun.

The Common Room is fine!!
I'll post first, as soon as I figure out where to pop in and how this homework thing is gonna work hoo boy

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:01 pm
Sekaino
murruelecreuset

I'll post first, as soon as I figure out where to pop in and how this homework thing is gonna work hoo boy

Alright smile
Yeah you need to roll for a egg group. You're partnered with Tristan Daniels but I'm not sure if he's been around lately. We also have to look up egg moves of our Pokémon so I figured Maria would probably come to the common room with a book on that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:02 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Marcus also likes Josh..and Tatiana. ( as do I. He's just a kid and I think that's cool)
I've actually wanted to have them hang out but first you were absent because life and then I was absent because life
Life man sweatdrop
Maybe he can join the research club? Or watch fossil documentaries with Marcus? (I'm not even sure if he likes Marcus but I'd be down to plot. My boy's a friend to most people smile )

Josh should totally join the research club. Eve would love to have him as a new member. She needs more of them... and she really needs to get to work on her club more. I kind of feel like Marcus is coming up with all the great ideas lol.

Sorry lol Marcus is kind of a know it all...plus he gets excited and kinda builds up a head of steam ( for all he knew the tracking idea would have been shot down but he thought it'd be fun so he asked) sweatdrop

He's kinda just happy someone else likes the idea of wandering through a forest

It's all good Evelyn doesn't mind. In fact it helps take the stress off (me more so then her) xd  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:38 pm
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
murruelecreuset

Alright smile
Yeah you need to roll for a egg group. You're partnered with Tristan Daniels but I'm not sure if he's been around lately. We also have to look up egg moves of our Pokémon so I figured Maria would probably come to the common room with a book on that stuff.

Wow, thanks for reminding me to actually roll. sweatdrop
Okie Dokie, everything's all set. Marie's definitely not gonna get any work done that day cause Holly won't stay focused for long. XD

Good to see everybody else is having a good time >.>;;;
Looking at you, Ray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:43 pm
Sekaino
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
murruelecreuset

Alright smile

Wow, thanks for reminding me to actually roll. sweatdrop
Okie Dokie, everything's all set. Marie's definitely not gonna get any work done that day cause Holly won't stay focused for long. XD

Good to see everybody else is having a good time >.>;;;
Looking at you, Ray

Maria won't mind she'll just work on it later. Not like looking into egg moves is overly difficult. You could probably do it over breakfast lol  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:11 pm
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Hey guys! I've noticed that you all have been talking about pokemon from SUMO (Sun & Moon), so I'm here to burst your bubble. heart

We aren't including any pokemon from SUMO anytime soon, so it's better not consider them when making your dream team. Sorry for any inconvenience. sweatdrop

Yume came up with idea for SUMO. Better than S&M. lolololol
If ya know what I mean. >wo

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:32 pm
Xiatian Li

Hey guys! I've noticed that you all have been talking about pokemon from SUMO (Sun & Moon), so I'm here to burst your bubble. heart

We aren't including any pokemon from SUMO anytime soon, so it's better not consider them when making your dream team. Sorry for any inconvenience. sweatdrop

Yume came up with idea for SUMO. Better than S&M. lolololol
If ya know what I mean. >wo

sad bummer. Do you mean even after the full pokedex comes out ( cause like once all the pokes come out they could mayybe fit in the forerst/grassland..and maybe other places)
Though I guess it keeps it fair if new members don't get an extra set of starters to roll for.
But I mean you did say anytime soon~
I disagree S&M is always best.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:49 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

sad bummer. Do you mean even after the full pokedex comes out ( cause like once all the pokes come out they could mayybe fit in the forerst/grassland..and maybe other places)
Though I guess it keeps it fair if new members don't get an extra set of starters to roll for.
But I mean you did say anytime soon~
I disagree S&M is always best.

Hmmm I can't say much on the matter. But one thing for sure is that it's better not to include any of them in your current character's dream team. Better focus on something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:21 am
DJ Double B
Hitsukei

Been reading up on silvanos adventures
Oh my gosh the poor boy
Theres a part of me that wants to drop everything and help him like oh gosh
He's still lost ><

Thank you, it's quite humbling to know that you've been following my character ^^;
To be honest, I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to end up with it.
I wouldn't want you to break any plans you've made to come to my character's rescue. Though, I'm certainly appreciative of the consideration :3

If you haven't got any plans, feel free to send a character Silvano's way.
I'm game for anyone who might be interested in jumping in.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:15 am
Ok, post is in a couple hours, i fell asleep after work  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:02 am
Hitsukei
DJ Double B
Hitsukei

Been reading up on silvanos adventures
Oh my gosh the poor boy
Theres a part of me that wants to drop everything and help him like oh gosh
He's still lost ><

Thank you, it's quite humbling to know that you've been following my character ^^;
To be honest, I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to end up with it.
I wouldn't want you to break any plans you've made to come to my character's rescue. Though, I'm certainly appreciative of the consideration :3

If you haven't got any plans, feel free to send a character Silvano's way.
I'm game for anyone who might be interested in jumping in.

Ava and Nirav are both busy but Nirav was going to go out in the evening and look for pokemon
Even then Ava has a project for tech class so she's gotta go out
Dont know if you wanted Silvano to be back inside then, but maybe ava runs into him looking for pokemon?
(Or maybe Nirav? I know we had some drama planned with the jacket so it's up to you)
I think the time changes over here soon

Edit: But yeah I can send whoever over once the time changes if you're cool with that
Second Edit: Ava is getting into a battle though, so Nirav would be a better bet. But again its up to you  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:37 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

thanks smile I kinda took your idea from Kirsi's profile and added what Marcus thought about everyone..Harvey has one too..though I haven't added the students yet.
It was a lot of fun to write...thought I'll probably redesign Marcus' profile page somewhere down the line..AGAIN lol sweatdrop
Would you wanna have Kirsi and Marcus run into each other in the pathways? I was gonna plan on doing it with Elijah there too..but he's talkin to Ray so I figured we might as well.
Kirsi might be the first person to find out her pretty legolas teacher and the butthead Marcus are related.

Ahh, I'm glad you noticed~ And I can't wait to look! Got to go stalk the profiles smile
I definitely need to update Kirsi's profile when I have time, she's reeeeally behind xP
Oooh, yeah! I was a little held up waiting for Ashley, but I would definitely like that it seems like a good time for them to meet. I will post today/tomorrow and get her in place~
Ooh, she'll be so upset when she finds out that they're related xD I bet she won't believe it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:14 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Yo shadow, question with the battle club battle
Does it/will it continue into the time change coming up (I think it becomes evening soon)
Or does it immediately halt once its the evening
I was just curious -- working on the post rn  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:46 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Yo shadow, question with the battle club battle
Does it/will it continue into the time change coming up (I think it becomes evening soon)
Or does it immediately halt once its the evening
I was just curious -- working on the post rn

I apologize for how long it took me to reply. The battle is mostly just for show, kinda like a practice battle so you guys are welcomed to "timeskip" once we hit the evening phase and declare a winner or just end it as a draw since this isn't an official battle.

Also we were actually thinking extending the afternoon phase if you guys needed more time finishing your RPs with other players.

We saw that a lot of our members were interacting with each other and we don't want to disrupt that ^^ so if you guys want then we can extend the afternoon phase for a few more days  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games