Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

XD This made me giggle --> "he got drunk and tried to climb a wild nidoking"

Pfffffft I love it, I think it would be interesting if Josh's father was that trainer. Had Josh ever met his father? (I think it said he didn't but I can't remember lol)

No he has not. In fact, other people would have to point out the similarity in appearance between the two because Josh would be oblivious

Does Josh look a lot like his father? Cause if Skylar saw him, she'd probably think he looked really similar if they did.

As for why I asked about the 'knowing his father'" I was going to say maybe he gave Skylar a pendent or something and Josh recognized it (maybe even try to get some hints about his father from her) but that won't work now lol

I mean, as much as a 10/11 year old can. He has his father's hair and and stance  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:21 am
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

Pfffffft I love it, I think it would be interesting if Josh's father was that trainer. Had Josh ever met his father? (I think it said he didn't but I can't remember lol)

No he has not. In fact, other people would have to point out the similarity in appearance between the two because Josh would be oblivious

Does Josh look a lot like his father? Cause if Skylar saw him, she'd probably think he looked really similar if they did.

As for why I asked about the 'knowing his father'" I was going to say maybe he gave Skylar a pendent or something and Josh recognized it (maybe even try to get some hints about his father from her) but that won't work now lol

I mean, as much as a 10/11 year old can. He has his father's hair and and stance

I 100% like this idea. Especially cause it might mean Skylar's around Josh more ( since I figure they'd both be interested in learning about his father) and Marcus ( because room mates and maybe rivalry between her and Marcus? )
Don't mind me I like seeing plots develop.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 am
Xaven the Raven

Socially aggressive and awkward?
duuude ideas

Maybe the two of them, for whatever reason, get off on the wrong foot
Maybe a mixture of Josh being a little aggressive and Ava not wiling to put up with it
And they become rivals?
Trying to outdo each other or challenging each other to battles
Could give them both a sort of means towards being better at battling at least

And we could have it be something that lasts for a while, given how stubborn Ava is with people  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

Here is a halloween lunatone sketch done on my phone. Hope you guys enjoy  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:34 am
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

duuude ideas

Maybe a mixture of Josh being a little aggressive and Ava not wiling to put up with it
And they become rivals?

And we could have it be something that lasts for a while, given how stubborn Ava is with people

I see nothing wrong with this  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:36 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

I 100% like this idea. Especially cause it might mean Skylar's around Josh more ( since I figure they'd both be interested in learning about his father) and Marcus ( because room mates and maybe rivalry between her and Marcus? )
Don't mind me I like seeing plots develop.

Jubi jubi, how does your plots grow?

... that was funnier in my head, and i like this too

Also, did you see your picture?  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:43 am
Xaven the Raven
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Anyone wanna plot with me? I don't post as much with Josh because i feel like he's boring compared to everyone else. He's definitely more interesting (in my opinion) later in life (trying to find out about his dad, what he wants to do in life)

Right now i just see him trying to learn how to socialize, and get over his view that somehow he should just be worth attention and friendship instead of trying to be a good person. It probably doesn't help that the only thing i can remember about my childhood was making the occasional fakemon, trying to make my own card game, and building worlds with legos. I didn't want to make Josh super creative because we had like... 4 artists when i made him

Hmm... thats not quite right. He's more caught up on the idea of people paying attention to him and tatiana than thebother way around.

Also, crew, please dont make me choose between liligant Tsareena i was thinking of getting one if the two eventually because it would be fun to see Josh try to figure out if he even wants it

Well I personally like Josh and so does Evelyn 3nodding
I can't think of anything at the moment since she's in the Library but they should hang out sometime.

Aww! Thank you!

Marcus also likes Josh..and Tatiana. ( as do I. He's just a kid and I think that's cool)
I've actually wanted to have them hang out but first you were absent because life and then I was absent because life
Life man sweatdrop
Maybe he can join the research club? Or watch fossil documentaries with Marcus? (I'm not even sure if he likes Marcus but I'd be down to plot. My boy's a friend to most people smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:47 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Marcus also likes Josh..and Tatiana. ( as do I. He's just a kid and I think that's cool)
I've actually wanted to have them hang out but first you were absent because life and then I was absent because life
Life man sweatdrop
Maybe he can join the research club? Or watch fossil documentaries with Marcus? (I'm not even sure if he likes Marcus but I'd be down to plot. My boy's a friend to most people smile )

Sure, although Josh would find fossils boring if it went on too long. He got enough of that from his mom

Also

User Image  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:24 pm
Also, do you guys think we'll have an event in guild to coincide with sun and moon?

Even if we do, i think I'd limit myself to one pokemon from this generation. I'll be seeing therm everywhere anyways.

Totally would go vikavolt or Tsareena, with a storyline focused on Josh thinking the pokemon was weak.

Edit: someone please get a lurantis. I want to see a character story about dealing with a picky pikemon like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:59 pm
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Life man sweatdrop

Josh should totally join the research club. Eve would love to have him as a new member. She needs more of them... and she really needs to get to work on her club more. I kind of feel like Marcus is coming up with all the great ideas lol.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:00 pm
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Life man sweatdrop

Josh should totally join the research club. Eve would love to have him as a new member. She needs more of them... and she really needs to get to work on her club more. I kind of feel like Marcus is coming up with all the great ideas lol.

Posting for Josh in about an hour. Want to have Eve incite him?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:03 pm
Xaven the Raven
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Life man sweatdrop

Posting for Josh in about an hour. Want to have Eve incite him?

Well Eve's currently at the library with Koru, Nirav, and Aiden. So if he wants to join her or them rather by all means she can bring it up.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:03 pm
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Life man sweatdrop

Sorry lol Marcus is kind of a know it all...plus he gets excited and kinda builds up a head of steam ( for all he knew the tracking idea would have been shot down but he thought it'd be fun so he asked) sweatdrop

He's kinda just happy someone else likes the idea of wandering through a forest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

duuude ideas

And they become rivals?

yessss
im hype for this
How would we get them arguing though?
Maybe Josh/Tatiana nearly steps/actually steps on Ava's Joltik and they start arguing/getting mean?
Her pokemon would probably shock Tatiana in self defense if he was stepped on, so maybe they end up upset about who started it and the rivalry grows from there?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:15 pm
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

duuude ideas

And they become rivals?

yessss
im hype for this
How would we get them arguing though?
Maybe Josh/Tatiana nearly steps/actually steps on Ava's Joltik and they start arguing/getting mean?
Her pokemon would probably shock Tatiana in self defense if he was stepped on, so maybe they end up upset about who started it and the rivalry grows from there?

Tatiana could always try to eat it  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games