Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:53 pm
Sofiable
Alexia SeeYa

Ohh I'm so so soooo sorry. : /
I didn't even see that. D :
I understand I promise I wont make any more mistakes sorry,
I was just so confused. sweatdrop

It's alright ^^ I know we all can make a mistake, even over small things. I simply am not used to being a crew just yet. I have a history of making mistakes myself, and honestly it feels weird for me to go and inform others about their mistake...well it's just i'm used to it sweatdrop

Anyway, if you need someone to rp with, you can join our group: Hayato, Xia-tian, Evelyn, and Koru. Just in case you don't know what to do from now ^^

The first two names are my character, the other is Murrue's, and the last one is Prairiefox's. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:11 pm
Do we even have an Outdoor Teacher?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:25 am
So, I think I have the houses figured out.

Flygon seems to be caring people

Charizard is passionate

Salamence is.. Determined? Driven... I'm not sure I get Salamence just yet

Kindgra is intelligence

Correct me if I'm wrong...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:30 am
Hope the kind

We have a gym teacher... but... Not sure if that's the same thing.  

Xaven the Raven

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:42 am
Xaven the Raven
So, I think I have the houses figured out.

Flygon seems to be caring people

Charizard is passionate

Salamence is.. Determined? Driven... I'm not sure I get Salamence just yet

Kindgra is intelligence

Correct me if I'm wrong...

It's actually unknown how people are sorted among the four houses. Only captain and I assume the crew as well have any idea as to how it works.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:44 am
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

@ Xaven: Nop, it's not. Gym and Outdoors is two different classes. smile

@ Hope: I see you are making an outdoors teacher. Can't wait to be a future student.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:49 am
murruelecreuset

@ Hope: I see you are making an outdoors teacher. Can't wait to be a future student.

Indeed! I've been doing my research about the expectations and responsibilities of a Outdoor Teacher so I'm hoping that I can live up to everyones expectations.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:55 am
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

Indeed! I've been doing my research about the expectations and responsibilities of a Outdoor Teacher so I'm hoping that I can live up to everyones expectations.

I have faith in you smile
Not overly sure what the class is about but Eve will certainly be into it.
Although she'll probably be clumsier then hell but that's half the fun with her in active hands-on classes smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:24 am
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

Although she'll probably be clumsier then hell but that's half the fun with her in active hands-on classes smile

I too didn't quite understand what the class was about but then again because it never did specify I decided to incorporate my own ideas into it.
What would really help this class is if I had a map of the island or at the very least the school; then I could have a better picture of what I could integrate into the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:25 am
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

Naaaaa! I think the Gym Teacher is more about how to fight against the Gyms as well as build up tactics to take them down.
The Outdoor Teacher may be about.....being outside XD  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:32 am
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

Naaaaa! I think the Gym Teacher is more about how to fight against the Gyms as well as build up tactics to take them down.
The Outdoor Teacher may be about.....being outside XD

Actually the gym teacher is just that a gym teacher. You know like normal gym class xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:38 am
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

I too didn't quite understand what the class was about but then again because it never did specify I decided to incorporate my own ideas into it.
What would really help this class is if I had a map of the island or at the very least the school; then I could have a better picture of what I could integrate into the class.

If I remember correctly I think there is a plan in the works for a map so that we know where everything is. I'm sure whatever you have planned will be fun. I'm certainly looking forward to it.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 pm
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

Outdoor Class is meant to be like boyscout or girlscout where you learn about surviving in nature. how to make a fire, what leaves or berries to use for healing and how to find them, how to set up a tent, that kind of stuff.

What did you think it meant? I'd like to know what people think when they hear Outdoor class 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:34 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

Outdoor Class is meant to be like boyscout or girlscout where you learn about surviving in nature. how to make a fire, what leaves or berries to use for healing and how to find them, how to set up a tent, that kind of stuff.

What did you think it meant? I'd like to know what people think when they hear Outdoor class 3nodding

I was thinking along the same lines but also I was thinking about the Outdoor Class in Harry Potter that Hagrid teaches (if you peeps have watched the show). Much like the boy/girlscouts I wanted to teach them the fundamentals about survival when it comes for the students to go on their adventure. I'd love to teach them about cooking, maybe making poffins too...perhaps incorporate a bit of ideas from other classes into this particular class...if I'm allowed to do that.
I suppose I also thought about camping? Though whenever you get that map out I'll be sure to incorporate a lot more ideas.
I wish the speeches in the Auditorium would be over so that I can get Aaron accepted....I just hope I didn't make to many mistakes....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:38 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset

I was thinking along the same lines but also I was thinking about the Outdoor Class in Harry Potter that Hagrid teaches (if you peeps have watched the show). Much like the boy/girlscouts I wanted to teach them the fundamentals about survival when it comes for the students to go on their adventure. I'd love to teach them about cooking, maybe making poffins too...perhaps incorporate a bit of ideas from other classes into this particular class...if I'm allowed to do that.
I suppose I also thought about camping? Though whenever you get that map out I'll be sure to incorporate a lot more ideas.
I wish the speeches in the Auditorium would be over so that I can get Aaron accepted....I just hope I didn't make to many mistakes....

I have asked the teachers to send me a PM saying what they plan to do for their first class.

so far I have only received two PMs so you're welcome to send me one with your ideas for the first class.

I am going to be a little picky about what is allowed to be taught.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games