Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sophia felt better after Eclipse healed her, she decided to get off his desk and stand up properly.
"Thanks Eclipse" she grinned

"invisible....that would be better.....would there be any bad side effects if my darkness grows past the control of the tattoo? I mean.....darkness....its so strong but I never want to use it, but it looks like I need to learn how to use it now.....without Kelina here to regulate it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse nodded to Sophia as he held her hand with a smile before turning back to rose. "Yes it can be invisible but will still need to be on a part of your body. Also think of the tattoo as a parasite for darkness. It eats it and turns it into natural energy for you. Very beneficial. You have full control over it. Also it has no limit to how much darkness can be store." He explained.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"um....ok.....well....i'd want it where no one could see it even if it wasn't invisible ink.....probably on my back or something....if Kelina knew I was using a 'short cut' to controlling my darkness.....well......she'd turn hostile in a snap...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

"It'll be fine. She won't be able to sense it. You want it on your back? If so turn around and picture what it will look like in your head." He said.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:28 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Yogtz floated where he was in a state of confusion. He shook his head and shrugged. "I'll leave you to your work then kupo," he said flying toward the door. Invisible darkness control tattoos created with magic? Lawrence wasn't lying when he said this place was weird, he thought as he left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:12 pm
knux_nyan
((sorry picture problems ))

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose smiled nervously and turned around picturing a small rose cuz she didn't want it too big.

Sophia smiles.
"So a new class.....cool. I haven't seen a moogle since I was a nobody...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

"I've seen plenty." Kalen said with a smile as Eclipse walked up behind Rose and placed his hand on her back. "You'll feel a bit of heat but it won't hurt." Eclipse said as the spot on her back started heating up a bit and a tingling feeling was felt on her back as the design and magic was drawn out. After a few seconds the mark was done and Eclipse stepped back. "Now you have control whether you want it revealed or not. You just have to think it and it will turn invisible." Kalen walked around and guessed the mark was under her shirt. Eclipse didn't even need to pull her shirt up to do it which was somewhat a relief...that would have been awkward.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:25 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia looked outside, it started to rain
"wow....its actually raining.....I don't think ive ever seen it rain here before, snow, ice up, autumn, sure, but never rain."

Rose gave a small chuckle. She felt the heat and took in a deep breath. She slightly grit her teeth feeling the heat spread into the design she wanted. It was small but hopefully just as strong.

"ok."

"uh....whats that outside?" Sophia said pointing to a small shadow heartless, smaller than normal heartless.

The heartless scampered off after Sophia saw it.

"one of Kelina's new spies I suspect." Rose sighed.
"She did come on campus, she was probably testing the strength of the force field.....that would explain why a heartless was just here." she sounded fearful.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'll send Niko after it. Maybe he can get some information from it." Eclipse said sending the mental message out. Kalen smiled as he placed a hand on Rose's shoulder. "You ok?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose smiled to Kalen
"yeah, im ok. A bit sleepy but im alright" she said and slightly yawned.

"it was a long day today." she laughed

Sophia nodded silently.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

"Ok then. Kalen you can explain how the tattoo works. Sophia i take it you finished your classes?" He asked her with a smile. Kalen led Rose to the chair and sat them both down in it. "Ok so the tattoo you have is just like mine minus the claw transformation since you chose your back instead of your arm. Bro told me different transformation work in different area's. I believe if you want to utilize that power of the tattoo on you it would give you the power of flight since its on your back...probably big dark wings." He explained to Rose.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:48 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia nodded
"yeah, not any other classes today." she sighed opening and closing her hand, her keyblade was still broken and her backup wouldn't work unless she was on destiny islands.

"it feels nice not having Kalena here trying to breathe down our necks eh?" she laughed

"mm....maybe....I just hope sis doesn't see them or find out. She'll make matters worse on me if she did" Rose sighed.
"she said its one thing if you get a tattoo and its just a tattoo, nothing else, but its another thing to have it help with magic skills and stuff.....earrings, no problem....tattoos....another thing."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well technically...its not really a tattoo....what did you call it bro?" Kalen asked looking over at him.
"A Geas." Eclipse said.
"Right that. it basically turns the excess darkness into natural energy in your body. You'll feel a bit lighter on your feet and a bit more energized as well. Oh and don't worry about Kelina. If she's tries anything i'll show her what for." He said grinning.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:26 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"ive actually never heard of that , she'll say tattoo"

"how much more paperwork do you have to do tonight Eclipse?" Sophia asked softly  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well...not much really. Not a lot of new students have appeared lately and Diz has been stealing most of the paperwork." He said looking over at Diz with a snide grin.
"I enjoy my work as much as the next person....your just to slow." He said with a hearty laugh. Eclipse just chuckled to himself for the comeback.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games