Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:05 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The sound of her harp was truly soothing, like Solaris' violin which held the similar aura with the music. He let the woman finish interacting with her bird before answering to the greeting bestowed to him. Though he was not that trusting with people, he considered that woman to be one exception since she was considered as a good companion to both Solaris and Hikaru. A faint smile crossed his face. "It's an honor to meet you as well, miss. My name's Corbin, Hikaru's pet raven and companion. She's currently busy with her job but I still remembered the candy she had bought from this place, so I decided to drop by here. Also, your performance is quite astounding. No wonder the violinist had considered you as a special friend in her eyes." He had no friends back then; he was only saved by the shinigami and had vowed to be by her side as his loyal pet ever since.

After the greeting, the raven-haired man showed her the gift. "This is just one sample of my craftsmanship. Think of it as a gift of appreciation for all the hard work that you had put into this store, and also of gratitude for being there for both my mistress and Solaris." Sure enough, Mel deserved a special VIP during Solaris' next concert after her personal issues would be resolved several weeks from now.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: trusting
Company: Mel, Lelwani
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Melpomene listened to the young man who had entered her store as he spoke his name and whose companion. She giggled "Ah Hikaru has a bird as well? How wonderful!" she said and held out her hand as Lelwani jumped into it and sat there. Mel, of course, had no idea her own bird and Corbin were somewhat similar, but she was delighted to meet another bird "This is Lelwani. Say hello sweetie." she said. The little blue bird resting in her palm have a happy little tweet in response. Mel chuckled and placed her upon her head.
When she mentioned Solairs she nodded "Oh how sweet of her. I hope she is doing well these days." she said.

However, she seemed to show her a gift, but it caused the spirit to frown. She bowed "I-I am sorry I cannot see your gift." she said "I am sure it is wonderful, but I am quite sightless." she said and smiled "However, I too, am a craftsman so if you bring it over and allow me to touch then perhaps I can ascertain if you would indulge an old spirit?" she smiled again.

She worried that her lack of sight would begin to become a problem for those around her.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Based on the bird's actions, she seemed to be glad to meet someone who was also a winged creature, though Corbin was part of the diverging species. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Lelwani." He nodded in response to Solaris doing quite well on her way to recovery. "She would be discharged soon, but she won't be around after that for around a week or so. Australia will be her destination for the trip." However, he frowned a bit at the revelation that Mel was still blind even with her new form, something that he belatedly remembered though Hikaru gave him the hint. With that, he took her hand gently and guided the spirit as she would caress the surface of his handiwork.

"The feelings of my mistress and Solaris, as well as my gratitude, were there in this creation. I heard from Hikaru about your expertise, more so with the gift that you sent to her friend. She must be very pleased about that." Definitely, Corbin would find Mel's handiwork to be intriguing, so he would plan to visit her workshop soon since she and his mistress were neighbors in Lumiere.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:09 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene felt the work of art. While she could not see it, she was able to form a sort of...picture with her mind as she felt it. It was a remarkable work. She smiled "Oh well I do hope she has fun there." the blind woman smiled as she eventually let the creation go still feeling it on her fingers. It was amazing. She listened to him speak more and how he explained the reason for the gift "Oh I hope so, I wanted Solaris to have the best violin she could possibly have for being the only friend I've made here." she said.

Lelwani gave a little tweet and spun on Mel's head in gratitude for the level of kindness being displayed to her beloved owner. They were nice people, Lelwani just hoped they...calmed down.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:56 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin would agree on the wish for a safe trip for Solaris since the purpose of her trip was actually not for vacation, but to settle on crucial things as the current heiress of the family. "But there will be the welcoming back party soon for her once she comes back from Australia. I hope you are free to attend, but it all depends on the workload here in the candy store." It was still possible that Mel may have to miss it, but the violinist would comprehend on that. With Lelwani's chirp, Corbin patted the bird's head gently with an index finger, sensing the mutual feeling they both shared for the raven-haired girl.

"Let's not forget that Hikaru can trust you as a friend since you care for her deeply, and I agree on that." With that, he put the statue on the table and departed to the lollipop stand, picking up the blackberry one. "I wish you the best of luck on this current endeavor." And he flicked a few coins showing the exact payment for one lollipop, the metal pieces landing on the table, before he left the store, slipping the stick into his pocket before flying away in his raven form.

--- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried around the small toy he got from mushroom kingdom in one of his jacket pockets. Came here to treat himself to a piece of gum then plops it into his mouth after unwrapping it. Manages to carry on a small chat with the teenager working here at this time. Received a freebie for being such a good customer today during this visit. Getting stuff for free wasn't hard for him at all and sometimes getting them without even trying like today. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $596.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαяcн ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④⑦
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Entering Sucre's Resfreshments
cWith: Girl
cMood: Concerned
cApparel: Jeans, red shirt shirt, brown aviator's jacket, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $997.50
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Another rainy day. It's like Tefnut decided to mess with him after his attitude yesterday towards Alphonse, if only he was that unlucky! He really did feel bad about turning down the man's offer after returning home. Next time they met he'd try, the world's not going to stop moving forward after all. But for the rain, Sorea was running from cover to cover along the streets. He finally stepped into a shop that at least had a ice sweet scent coming from it, which turned out to be candy. Only to add to it was a cat that walked freely within it seemed. He couldn't help crack a slight smile at the sight of the animal despite his mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

There was no music today within the store though there normally was. The normally airy mood produced by the melodic sounds was absent. Mel slowly made her way from the back, stumbling about for a bit as she tried to keep her bearings. She however, know someone else was there. She placed a box down to greet the customer, but there was no smile on her face...no as normal. She was doing her best to keep happy but it was very clear...something was wrong.

She bowed slowly her long hair pooling around her "H-Hello." she spoke loud enough to hear but with little spirit. She could now see him still, but for once she was glad to be blind "Is there....anything I can help with?" she asked bringing herself up, slowly moving her hair as she waited for the man to answer her.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Phoenix347

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
cWhere at: Entering Sucre's Resfreshments
cWith: Girl

The cat started to walk again as another person stepped in, this time from the back room. Sorea assumed it was one of the staff since he also didn't see one at the counter. After placing down the box she was moving and looking at him, Sorea changed his concern over to her. She didn't look to be happy, as happy as any candy shop employee.

"Hello there." he replied, now taking notice of the state of her eyes. At least it made him glad she wouldn't find him weird for staring at her face. "I just came in to browse, and dry off a little bit. I hope I'm not intruding by doing so, you seem to have something else you're worried about,"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel shook her head "I-I am sorry." she stood up tall as she directed her eyes to him, though she could not see him. She bowed "It is fine." she spoke though her tone was still quiet. Mel gave him the best smile she could "Well you are welcome here. If you require my service you need only ask. I am Melpom-" she took a small pause "Melpomene Zamir, I am the manager. Please enjoy your browsing."

She gave him a small bow before she glided cross the floor to pick up a box as she began to try to put up the candy, but on her own without her companion it was a bit more difficult to do properly. She had a few identifiers to correct the mistakes she would make every now & then.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Phoenix347

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
cWhere at: Sucre's Resfreshments
cWith: Melpomene

"Nice to meet you Melpom." he replied with a smile, although hers wasn't as great as he felt his, which made him curious what had her down. He stepped away to let her do her work, browsing at the options for candy. With just the two of them, it was oddly quiet. "You know, I would think this place would have kids in and out of here." he said. "Without them, it seems kind of dreary in here don't you think?" He looked back over to her, spotting the candy she put up wasn't quite as orderly compared to other sections. "Oh, do you mind if I help with stocking?" he offered, already approaching to help.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel felt the strings of her harp, but could not bring herself to pluck them. She let out a small sigh. The shop was quiet, her mind was in a bit of a fog, nothing felt right anymore. Mel moved her fingers across the counter. For the first time since she started to work here, she wanted to leave. She wasn't happy, she felt nothing. She lowered herself onto the counter, revealing in the silence. Why was she here?

She let out a small groan. It was too quiet. Not enough people. No life, she was feeling despair she could normally stave off, but now? It was growing & growing. She felt more alone than ever. She had no idea where Lelwani was, she was the only reason she could keep it help back but now she was alone with her thoughts. She hated her thoughts.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games