Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 pm
Devossy

Vince nodded softly as she didn't continue to explain why seeing it was something that would take to tell if she wished to say why and was not going to push her into knowing so with that he went back to the fridge grabbing her a blood packet, he opened it up and had it warmed up for her to body temperature then brought her the cup and softly set it next to her meal as she ate.

He then went to sit across from her at the table. "I hope I don't scare you at all Lady Alice, I promise you I am very harmless and if you ever wish me to leave you be just say the word, I would never want to make a lovely women like you uncomfortable." Vince says warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 pm
Darsto_23

Alice nodded thanks as she took the cup and started to sip it. As much as she did not like the taste she loved what it did as it helped her not feel weak any more and got ride of her head ach. She put the glass down and licked what blood was on it not looking so pale any more and having some color in her soft color skin. "its not that...I am grateful for you help and you have done nothing but help....its just" she looked at her food and poked it, "a long time ago I was hurt by a male and..and what he did to me is still scared on my mind and body...it been hard for me to trust man."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:57 pm
Devossy

Vince nods softly understanding, "I see well I promise not to push you into anything and I hope one day we will be good friends. I also hope for who ever did hurt you got punished for it." Vince says lightly as he hated men that treated women wrong and bring them to the point that damaged them a bit inside and out. He's seen enough abuse from what his grand-daughter Rebecca has had to go through most of her life, he is just glad she is strong and has a much better, safer life here now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm
Darsto_23

"thank you for understanding" Alice said giving him a sweet smile. It was nice to meet a person that understood and she hoped the could be friends some day. "Thats the reason I am here" she said as she finished her plate fast, "Grandfather said here I can heal and not have to worry about anything from the clan like assassin attacks or kidnappings. He really trusts the Lady of the castle here in every way." She finished off the rest of the blood as she sat back happy and feeling much better now.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Devossy

Vince smiles pleased to seeing her looking much better now, "Yes, you are very much safe here and cause you are uncomfortable with men at the moment. When my grand-daughter Rebecca returns you to should meet. I'm sure you will make great friends and Rebecca is a great protector as she will look out for you if you wish. There is also a sweet girl here named Ora, I'm sure you two would get along perfect, but right now shes resting from the long day of spending with my son Valick. There are a lot of great people here and I hope one day you will feel more comfortable around men and gain some of our trust back, as not all men are the same." He says softly to her with a warm smile looking at her with his dark brown eyes and he lightly runs a hand through his semi long dark brown hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:24 pm
Darsto_23

"They both sound wonderful I can not wait to meet them" Alice said as she listened to him. Her deep blue eyes where lost in thought as she thought about her past and her maybe future. "your family and every one sound wonderful I can not wait to meet them all and see everything this place holds" she said, "Me to for the sake of grandfather's clan and as the heir I need to take a mate some day to carry on the bloodline.....but I need time to heal. Thank you Vince you have been very kind to me."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 pm
Devossy

Vince softly nods and smiles, "Any time Lady Alice, now what would you wish to do now? I can show you more of the garden if you like as it is very lovely or I can show you to the rooms so you may get some more rest if you wish?" He says lightly letting her choose what she wants to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Darsto_23

"I should rest but I need to stay awake and wait for Lady Sebastet to give her the letter" Alice as she felt the letter in her pocket. As much as a comfy bed would be wonderful she would wait. This would not be the first time she pushed her self tot he pointing of collapsing for a few days. To think of it she did not sleep will on the trip here but she just brushed that off. "The garden I would very much love to see it" she said smiling, "I have not be outside in a long time, even if I am part elf , I have been locked in my clan home.....I am sorry if this is confusing for you....I guess I should explain things."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm
Devossy

Vince softly stood walking to her side and held out his hand to her, "Like I said you do not have to explain unless you wish to Lady Alice. I will gladly show you the garden, but you are sure you don't want to rest, even you may. I am not sure how much longer Sebastet will be and when she dose return I'll be sure to send for you letting her know when she is here if you wish to rest." He offered seeing she was a bit tired but would not push her into anything she wished not to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:13 am
Darsto_23

Alice looked at his hand for a second before she slowly went and took it as she stood up. She was feeling much better after eating some and the blood. She would lest a bit longer before she need sleep. "thank you for your concran but I will be fine really" she said with a gentle smile, "if you don't mind me asking are all your children here?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Devossy

Vince smiles as she took his hand and he softly set her hand on his arm as he walks with her to the door to leave the kitchen to the garden. "I don't mind at all, you may ask me anything you wish and yes all my children are here." he says warmly giving her a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Darsto_23

Alice smiled at him some thing she had not done in a long time for any one. He smile was sweet and gentle on her soft face. "it must be nice to have your family close to you, you get to enjoy there company when every you feel like. Keep them close" she said as she let him led her out in to the garden. She wished she had kept her family close and maybe things would not have happened the way they did.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:13 am
Red Gypsy

"so if its all right I will just crush around for I don't need a room when I stay here" Yamille said as she went to sit at the table with blade. She was not one to have a room if she was not going to stay to long. She was going to stay help out and make sure Blade and Anube were all right before she left back to Cyn.

"So Are you sleeping on a couch or going to a inn?" Anube asked her before going to make every one a fast meal. He got things cooking before he got water for every one for he knew if He brought out any type of Booze Yamille would drink the place dry of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 pm
Devossy
Sorry it's so short. Brain's not liking me too much right now.

Blade frowned at them both, "Nonsense. She's staying with us. No arguing about it," she stated simply before glaring at the plate Anube set in front of her. She started eating it anyway, but it was very apparent that she was having issues with it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

User Image

Gallen strode into the Kitchen, barely glancing at anyone present, but he did notice that the Demonicus he'd met earlier was here. The old Vampire searched for some kind of blood and found several chilled packets in the back of the kitchen, courtesy of a helpful servant. He returned to the front of the kitchen and sat in the corner of the room.

He carefully removed his helmet and set it beside him. Gallen then carefully opened a packet of blood and gently squeezed it's contents directly into his throat. It was definitely a sight to see the heavily scarred Vampire feed, possibly stomach turning to some. While most Vampire could easily sip or slurp the blood out of the packet, Gallen consumed the liquid with an unnerving grace and halting slowness of a geriatric human eating a simple bowl of applesauce. The old Vampire repeated the slow process of feeding with every packet of blood, his burnt orange eyes glancing around the room every so often, but never lingering on any one thing or person for longer than a few seconds.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games