Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 pm
The Demon let out a gasp as he was tackled, but his hand came up to grab the sword. The blade cut into hid hand, blood seeping from the wound. He pushed the girl off him and got to his feet, still grasping the blade. The metal began to decay as the man punched his fist through Zac's chest, frowning. " One shot. One kill." He stated before kicking Zac in the chest, ripping out his soul. Death would come quickly for the fallen angel, and the demon looked down at the girl with a growl. " Who are you!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Kayla looked up at him scared her eyes looking into his. "M-My name is Kayla, I couldn't let that guy j-just kill you" She said weakly looking over at the lifeless body. she was so afraid her time was next and sat up backing away slowly. "I on't know why but I feel like I know you..." she said weakly.  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:36 pm
Zac cursed but there was nothing he could do as his life ended. As he hit the ground there was a loud boom as her wings burst in to flames and left a burnt mark on the ground around him. It would not take long as his body began to turn to dust and leave nothing behind.

((thank you Alda))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:50 pm
(( No prob Vossy))

The demon frowned, slowly backing away from Kayla. "N..no. You can't know me...." He stammered, looking around and hoping no one else was around. If she did remember him, she was in grave danger of future events. "Turn around and run from me Kayla. Get as far from me as you can." He stated. Taking one last look around, he pulled a book from his coat and tossed it at her before running towards the shadows, disappearing from sight.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 pm
Before she could call out to him he was gone. "J-Jericho...?" She said softly looking down at the book running her fingers over the cover. Standing up she quickly made her way out of the garden seeing more people coming in and hid the book in her bag keeping her head down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 pm
KawaiiPiderman

Before she could leave completely, a woman appeared in front of her dressed in fighting leathers with long dark hair braided down her back, sun tanned skin, and eyes that held no irises, just an endless sea of stars, bringing with her the scents of harvest and fall as she looked down at her, "Kayla... If you want to save him, there is a way. But you must trust me," she told her softly, her voice carrying a slight echo to it.

She was offering the only hope she could. The girl wasn't much of a fighter right now, but she was the key to saving the one she cared for...

She held out one gloved hand to her, "Will you trust me, Kayla?" she asked her softly, knowing that everyone trusted the Goddess, no matter what aspect she appeared in.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm
Kayla blushed seeing the woman appear in front of her "I-I..." She looked over the beautiful goddess and bit her lip at what she said. If the man was the Jericho she remembered then why would he run away like that...?

Nodding her head slowly she gave her hand to the goddess smiling "I trust you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 pm
KawaiiPiderman

The goddess smiled at her in return, "Thank you Kayla. We have one more to collect, then I will take you to those who will help you reclaim him," she told her softly then transported them both to just outside of Sebastet's Lock-Up Room.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm
As Snow got in to the garden she picked up a smell she had not smelled since the ruins in the swamp. The smell of rotting dead plants, something burnt and death. She thought it odd for why would those smells be here in a some place peaceful. Going she followed it till she saw some people around one spot. They where talking about the poor soul that got done in what seemed to be a moster of some sorts. Getting closer she she tapped one on the shoulder and they jumped and then all of them looked at her. "What?" she asked annoyed for she did not like being looked at, "ummmm will you see" the gardener said moving out of the way to show what looked like a burnt mark of wings and a pail of ash between then and a par of clothes. Clothes that looked like Zac's. Bending down she picked them up and smelled them and they had Zac's scent. "What happened here?" she asked them. They all looked at each other before they told her that Zac was killed by some male. It shocked Snow to hear that but she did not show it as she nodded to them and told them to clean it up. "How can she be so heartless he was her friend" one said as Snow left them. "she is the ice queen for a reason" other said. Snow made sure she was far from them and out of sight before she slammed her fist in to t tree creaking the tree from root to the top. Just because she did not show it did not mean she did not feel the pain of losing her friend. She kept punching the tree till he creaked right open and fell apart and her hand was bleed and covered in splinters.

Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 pm
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

Striding through the garden, Gallen removed his helmet once more as he approached one of the trees. Sliding into a seated position, the scarred vampire pulled his axe from it's sheath and laid it across his lap. He leaned his head against the trunk and looked into the branches.

He thought of the lives to be inevitably lost and shattered in the coming days, almost slipping into a trance-like sleep. It was then that Gallen caught the smell of Vampire blood and he stood to search for it's source. He walked, following his nose to Snow, who had all but lacerated her hand by punching a tree into oblivion.

He did not go too close to her, though he could tell her youth by the scent of her blood. Gallen carefully set his helm and axe on the ground before taking a few steps toward Snow.

"What has your emotions so jumbled, young Lady?" Gallen called softly in his raspy voice, holding his hands out to his sides slightly. He hoped to emit a somewhat friendly and genial tone, though with his partially destroyed vocal chords, it was not easy.

Devossy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 pm
Deviant Cannon

A very large tiger padded into view and took a seat a few steps from them both as he took in the situation. He was a very unusual tiger, though, taking a form that had a black coat with pure silver stripes and mismatched eyes, one a pale indigo and the other a light red.

After a moment, he gave a heavy sigh and shifted to his human form, staying where he was kneeling since he didn't have any clothes on. They never managed to last long when he shifted.

He raised his mismatched eyes and tossed his dark hair back, "Better give her another moment, Dude. She apparently just found out a friend is dead. She may not show it much, but she does feel deeply. She's just not used to feeling emotions yet," he stated simply and raised one hand to push his unruly black hair back again, revealing the multicolored streaks through it that reflected the various colors his tiger form could take.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am
Gallen Duecalion

Halting his steps, Gallen looked over his shoulder and gave the Shape Shifter a once over. Grunting his ascent to the observation, the scarred vampire turned to leave the younger Vampire be for the moment and strode towards the new arrival.

"I assume that is an adequate reason to let her be for the moment. What is your name, Shifter?" Gallen seemed to be finding all sorts of people to converse with tonight.

He sat across from the man after collecting his helm and axe. He did not yet put his helmet back on, preferring to continue breathing the fresh air instead of air filtered through his heavy mask. Gallen's burnt orange eyes locked onto the other man's miss-matched pair as he waited to be answered.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 am
Deviant Cannon

Dev gave a small grunt when a passing servant tossed him a pair of shorts and slid them on before sitting in the grass, leaning back on his hands to reveal that he and Snow played with pain alot with their bedroom antics. He loved it, though.

"Everyone calls me Dev. Short for Devil. You really don't want to know my full name. My parents were really into Marlowe..." he said with a shrug of one shoulder and reached up to scratch a bit at his neck under the edge of the spiked collar Snow had only just given him to claim him as her personal playtoy.

Of course, he'd asked for the collar... And he really liked it when she attached the chain to it that was attached to the bed...

But as he looked the new vampire over, he had to wonder how dangerous he was.

If Dev had any real shortcomings, it was that he loved to 'flirt with danger', as the saying went. The more dangerous, the better. One of the reasons he really loved being with Snow...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 am
Gallen Duecalion

"You may call me Gallen Duecalion." Gallen leaned forward and rested his chin on his armored, intertwined fingers. He stared unblinking into Dev's miss-matched eyes with his burnt orange pair.

"How do you know the young Vampire yonder?" As he spoke, Gallen ran his right thumb over a row of exposed molars, making a slight clinking noise.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 am
Deviant Cannon

Dev gave a soft and very pleased-with-himself chuckle as he ran his hand down his chest that showed every scratch she'd given him earlier tonight, "I know her because I'm currently sleeping with her. You could say I'm her current playtoy," he said simply, wiggling his eyebrows a bit.

He crawled a bit closer and showed off the new collar that had a tag with her name on it and grinned, "She's even claimed me. At least as far as women are concerned. She knows I'm into dangerous types but I've promised that she'll be the only female that can play with me," he said in total honesty, clearly not afraid to use a shock-factor in his dealings with other vampires.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games