Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki blush really big from petting and hair ruffled by Nero and Kyrie, but they thank her for healing Kyrie, she smile timidly, "Y-Your welcome." she replied to them very kind tone, until Nero said the swear word, causing Ayame cover her wolf ears. Ayame look at Dante for a moment, "Uhh Dante... are you suppose to be sick?" she ask him to see if he is ill, Mitsuki didn't hear anything as she glance at her adopted mother.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 pm
Dante started to cough roughly to answer Ayame's question."I guess I forgot about it."said Dante as he got in Nero's face."Don't you ever call me that again...kid."
Vergil looked at Ayame and Mitsuki."I'm very sorry for the way those two are acting."apologized Vergil."I'll try to keep my son and brother from fighting."
Dante then looked at Vergil."I don't need you to tell me what to do Vergil!"shouted Dante.
Vergil heard the anger in his twin's voice."D-Dante...c-calm down...you don't want to bring out your dark-side do you?"asked Vergil.
"You wanna bet big brother?"asked Dante.
"N-No not r-really."replied Vergil.
Dante lifted his hand and made Vergil shrink back as if Dante was going to hit him.Dante smirked an looked at Nero and punched him in the face."That'll teach you to call me a Jacka** kid."said Dante.
Vergil stood up and walked away from Dante.He sure can be scary.thought Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki got her ears cover and watch everything, until she sees Dante punch Nero, her ears were pointing up as she squeaked. Ayame got her temper heating up as she let out her fierce, "Dante! Really, punching your own nephew!" she shouts at him as she gritting her teeth and mess with autumn pig tail by grabbing it as she release her adopted daughter's ear. She really wanted to fight with Dante to teach him not to hurt his family member.
Mitsuki backed away from them, although she's close to Vergil as she watch her adopted mother trying to mess with him. She made a silly and ashame smile, "I'm terribly sorry about Ayame-san, she has a temper side after she despite demons hurting someone." she apologizing to Vergil very quietly and flatting her wolf ears and her developing tail right between her legs, seeing her being angry.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero thought Dante will punch Vergil, but it backfired by him punching his face as it send him flying towards the wall. After he got crashed against the wall to create a bent and semi broken wall, Kyrie almost screech, "Nero!" she cried in shock and run towards him, but he landed on the floor as he start crying, "Owww~!" he wailed and continue to cry so hard as his both hands tried to cover his face he got punched, but he got bloody nose as it appear to be broken. Kyrie sees this and head to the kitchen to grab the ice, then she return to place the ice on her boyfriend's nose, "There, there Nero, there is no need to cry." she told him calmly like a little sister did to her older brother.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Dante heard Ayame yell at him after he hit Nero."I'm sorry...I'm sorry...he just p*ssed me off!"said Dante as he went into five year old kid mode."I really am."
Vergil shook his head and looked at Mitsuki."I know...she yelled at me and Dante once..."said Vergil."And it's quite alright."
Vergil walked up to Nero."You okay,son?"asked Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Ayame bare her fangs to Demon Hunter for treating young demon hunter like that, but he apologizing her seriously as she pouted like a fifteen year old teenager girl. She cross her arm on her chest, "Alright, but I don't trust the demons for killing the innocents. I know you all are half demons, but it doesn't count as demons." she told him as she puff her cheek in anger, but she is a full blooded demon, but she doesn't care about her nature. She watch Vergil walked up to Nero, who is still crying from being hurt. which she rose her eye brow about father and son relationship.
Mitsuki listen to Vergil as she made an anime sweat drop about Ayame yelling at them once, then her bag started to move as her demon pet wolf poked her head out, "She always has an issue about demons, who always kills humans, yet my daddy has same exact thought when he's alive." she said quietly to herself in dazing expression, Kokoro bark as the agreement, they remember the Emperor is having a love moment for his human mate, Suzume, according to Ayame.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to cry as he wail about the punch on his face, he begin to act like three year old from older kids bullied him. He didn't hear Vergil asking him to see he's okay, Kyrie look at her future father-in-law in worry, "I think he's in pain." she told him simply as she felt really bad about her boyfriend get punched by his uncle. Nero continue to cry more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm
Dante watched Ayame pout like a teenage girl."Heh...you go into a younger person mode too huh?"asked Dante."But look I really am sorry for punching my nephew...he just made me really mad."
Vergil looked at Kyrie and sighed."I'll go call a doctor for him."said Vergil as he began to walk towards the phone then looked at Dante."Dante...I think you broke Neros' nose."
Dante looked at Vergil then at Nero as Vergil picked up the phone to call the doctor.Dante walked up to Nero."Hey look Nero...sorry about the punch...you just mad me so mad."said Dante."I really am."
Vergil was busy on the phone so he didn't notice that Dante was apologizing to his nephew.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki walk by and place her hand on Nero's broken nose and begin to heal his injury by glowing white light. Her shrine maiden power, belong to her human mother, keep in balance with her demonic power. After she healed him, she lifted her hand away from his face and blink her moon colored pupiless eyes, "Please be careful next time, I don't want someone like me to get hurt." she said to him quietly to make him understand as she gave him a timid smile.
Ayame twitched her muscle from Dante's talk, but she heard him that he apologize about punching his nephew, but her stubborn mode from pouting teenage girl, "I'm over two thousand years old, and people kept mistaken me as fifteen year old demoness! Ugh, alright I accept your apology, but my adopted daughter already healed your nephew's nose. Oh Mitsuki-chan, you own me a question about Chirasengo." she told him and then ask Mitsuki about Chirasengo, just to figure out if Mitsuki met Nanashi clan or bumped into one. Mitsuki perk her ears and look at her, she have no choice but tell her a truth about her new ability from Atticus.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

After Nero's nose completely healed by Archer Half Demon Princess, Kyrie smiles at her angelic, "Thank you again, little one." she thank her and saw her smile, thought of her as cute demon. Nero smiles at Mitsuki and rub her wolf ear, which it made her squeak and face turn red as a rose. He listen to Dante's aplogizing for punching and found a reason about his behavior for being mad, he sneer his look, "Heh, it's fine... at least my angel got better from this half demon girl." he said very sarcastic to him as he continue to rub Mitsuki's wolf ears.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm
Vergil looked at Nero and saw that his nose was healed."Uhhh never mind...false alarm...sorry for the call."said Vergil a** he turned to Nero and heard Nero answer Dante's question to see if Nero was all right."Oh sure you answer the guy that punched you...what the h*ll?!"
Dante smirked."Glad to hear that you're okay,Nero."said Dante as he turned towards Ayame."Wow...I didn't think you were...uhhh never mind I'm not going to insult you."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Ayame stood really stiff from listening to Dante that he won't insult her from her real age. Then she begin to calm down as she sigh, "Alright Dante, but Mitsuki-chan... you own me an explanation about Chirasengo, where did you get that?" she said to Dante and ask Mitsuki about Chriasengo. Mitsuki turn her head and look at her adopted mother, then she shyly look down as she blush a little for revealing her past, "Uhh, you see... I met this guy name Atticus Nanashi-san in forest from ten months ago and umm... he saved me from the demon and I ran away from him because I was mistaken him as demon hunter, yet it's night of New Moon." she continue to tell her a story how did she met Atticus on the day of New Moon, which Ayame blinked and thought of it, "Did this Nanashi find out she transform into full blooded human, if he was... did he let her live? she thought as she listen to her story. "... and he gave me the ability to use Chirasengo and Archer Skills, yet he told me not to get hurt by using Chirasengo. Before his death... he told me to find out about light and darkness, yet he told me that I don't wanted to get hurt, although he told me to take his girlfriend, who was pregnant with his child, somewhere safe. We ended up in his beach house, I think it because of sword I touched." she finish her story about how did she got Chirasengo before his death as she made a shy smile, hands behind her back. Ayame listen to her story as she gasp and widen her eyes, then she come towards her adopted daughter and embrace her, which she froze herself, "Mitsuki-chan, I don't think you understand, who is Atticus Nanashi really is... his clan was legend, his entire clan have been wiped out long ago, but there are few members survived that day. Just promise me this, you have to keep it as a secret, if your grandfather find out about this... he might steal this legendary ability and probably use it to kill all humans." she explains to her about Nanashi, that she remember from the story from her childhood friend's father. Although she suspect that he's may have plan to chase after his granddaughter for her power. Mitsuki, however, dense about her grandfather's plan.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie listen to wolves story, yet Nero look at Vergil for a moment, then smirk a little devilish. Kyrie spoken out to get this thing cleared up, "He's probably just joking, but he's totally alright. There is nothing to worry about him." she told him get everything cleared and understanding as she nervously laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm
Vergil saw Nero's smirk."That's it...you're grounded mister!"shouted Vergil."That means no fighting demons with me and Dante for three weeks!"
Dante heard Vergil ground Nero."Uhhhh...Vergil...don't you think that that's a bit rough for Nero?"asked Dante sticking up for his nephew for once."I'm mean really...three weeks?"
Vergil then looked at Dante."No...and I think it's about time that I act as his father since how I gave him up sixteen years ago!"said Vergil.
Dante then backed away and looked at Nero and mouthed an 'I tried,sorry.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard ground from Vergil, which he lost his smirk, here comes his outburst, "Grounded! I'm just sixteen years old, not five year old!" he shout in protest against him. Kyrie made an anime sweat drop, then she nervously laugh, "Oh my... father and son moment." she thought about them, yet Nero saw Dante said same thing, but failed as he mouthed and he understand as he drop his head. Oh how is going to survive in three weeks without fighting a demon.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games