Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Troll's Zoo and Trinkets - Pony Dressup! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:27 pm
I'm entering in the raffle!!

Raffle No. 3 (snake)
Qualifier: Raspberry Leaves are used to help treat diarrhea, colds, and upset stomachs. All one has to do is simply eat the leaves. They can be put into tea and help with womanly cramps as well. They should also be quite an easy find for Malice as well. Originally, they were used to facilitate childbirth and should not be used in the early stages of pregnancy. The leaves must only ever be used when they are dry as any non dry leaves can temporarily develop toxins that cause Nausea.
Anything else?: Information found here. Also, totally in love with the Piebald Ball Python!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Raffle No. 5

Qualifier: after years of working for someone else i recently Opened a second hand store and am doing so well that it has allowed me far more free time than usual so i met my new BF

Anything else?: I LOVE CHICKENS i had a few as pets when i was younger. one in particular was a Cornish Road island red cross who i named egg nog she used to ride my pony and my bike with me. just a fond memory of mine.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
He followed me home, can I keep him?
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Adding to a soq's cert. c: Esmerelda | Yalie

I shall update tag in a few, letting my laptop cool down after all that work :p

Updated the raffles to here! Also, make sure to use the correct number in your raffle picking. There is a few people who put down No. 3 for the snake which is in fact No. 4 ^-^~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Raffle No. 1
Qualifier: I like fantasy, historical fiction and non-fiction dog books. Right now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Through a Dog's Eyes by Jennifer Arnold.
Anything else?: Happy Birthday Troll!  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Raffle No. #1
Qualifier: I like reading all types of books. Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mystery ... any book that can hold my attention is one that I will treasure
Anything else?: Happy belated birthday  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Raffle No. 4, Snake
Qualifier: Garlic! From what I found this stuff helps with just about anything. Any internal gastrointestinal problems, even colds, fevers, bronchitis, etc. It also helps your cardiovascular system by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. I'm not sure how many ponies are worried about their cholesterol.. but it was still a fun thing to learn about haha
Anything else?: Happy Birthday <3  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Raffle No. 3
Qualifier: [ x ]
Anything else?: Took it myself *beam* I had been looking for the red panda in the oklahoma zoo for several visits. I lived in Ok for 2 years and hadn't figured out where they were. I was determined to find them my last visit before moving away. I finally found them and took several pictures I treasure. It was also my first real life glimpse of them smile Also Happy Birfday!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Raffle No. 1 - Wolf
Qualifier: I actually read a LOT of genre's, so anything from up to date Science journals and theories to romantic or adventure stories to Sci Fi or Historical. Out of Fiction books I would have to say I am currently leaning towards authors like Sherrilyn Kenyon and Kresley Cole.... they write dark romances. But yeah, any book that catches my attention is great.
Anything else?: Happy Birthday!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Raffle No. 2
Qualifier: Stripes slashing the pelt
Prowling, fierce, free, endangered
Playing in water
Anything else?: Happy birthday~ If I had went for 1 I would have said fantasy and Mercedes Lackey ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Raffle No. #4
Qualifier: Cat's Claw; Cat's Claw is used as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anticancer agent. It is used to treat gastric ulcers, tumors, parasites and colitis. It is used to treat cancer and HIV infection also.
Anything else?: happy birthday!  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Raffle No. #5 (That's the chicken, right?)
Qualifier: Well it's nothing to major, but a couple weeks ago when I went up to the used video game store after work, I found out my old high school friend was back in town again. He finally made me get a facebook, so I could talk to him more easily. Wait, is that a good or a bad thing? sweatdrop
Anything else?: Happy birthday, and may all your chickens be counted after they hatch.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Raffle No. 4
Qualifier: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) was most commonly used historically to treat liver diseases, kidney diseases, and spleen problems.
Anything else?: Happy belated birthday! :3 I hope you had a wonderful one. n___n  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

Raffle No. 1
Qualifier: I like epics...like lotr. I also like post-apocalyptic
Anything else?: Hope you had an awesome birthday  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 am
Updated to here! Now it's bed time for reals... *slinks off*  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 am

Raffle No. 5 (the absolute adorable chicken <3)
Qualifier: Hubby's cousin dropped by for a casual visit (you know, beers and some TV and the like to catch-up over), and during the visit we realized that our prospect of being able to move out and buy ourselves our first detached house can happen months earlier than planned because he is willing to apply on a co-owned mortgage with us! So this means we will be looking very seriously for something in August/September, instead of after Christmas at some point at the earliest!
So not really a grand event, but it sure as hell picked up my spirits and gave me new fuel for the fire about our housing situation!!! ^_^
Anything else?:
Thank you for the opportunity, Troll!!
And I hope you had an epic-ly fantastic birthday!!! <3  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games