Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm
I really wish they'd just waited long enough for me to get my freaking arrows! Justice was now well and truly annoyed. Bad enough she'd been deprived of her primary weapon, but they wouldn't even give her the courtesy of dying quickly so she could retrieve it. Guess I'll just have to try to whittle down their numbers and try to distract them from the Count.

Justice surges forward and aims a flying kick at one of the soldiers.

{Justice charges #6, staying next to the wall. She ends up the in half-removed square right next to Mr. 6. +12 to hit.}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm
{Well, a 20 probably hits. Glad I decided to go ahead and charge for the +2 bonus! d6+2 damage.}  

Dallas Moonrain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:47 pm
Dallas Moonrain
{Well, a 20 probably hits. Glad I decided to go ahead and charge for the +2 bonus! d6+2 damage.}

He barely seems phased by the blow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Nekkid Sage
((Anatarei, I really didn't know where you wanted to move to seeing as your in front ...))

{FWIW, I meant for Tehila to move up to cover the party's rear, which would have put her further forward, rather than with her back to the wall as far from the advancing enemy as possible. That way, she would actually be likely to be able to use her weapons when the enemy came within range, assuming that they advanced. Probably be more like three or four spaces to the right. But it's too late now, since two PCs have acted. I'll just wait until my initiative rolls around again to do something.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm
Ziya pulls forth a mahogany wand, using its divine magics to heal the injured Count Drago and then moving along towards their planned exit.

{Using one charge of my Cure Light Wounds wand, for 1d8+1 hp back to Drago. Then moving 30' north towards our goal.

Edit: healed him for 5 hp.}  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:19 am
((Lad was removed from the game right? He was the sorc pally? Anyways I think I'm the one derping and holding the game up. +14 atk on the guard. I presume 31 hits and I presume that he goes down as he was mentioned being at 1 hp last time. I'm posting flavor text accordingly, can edit the post as needed if I'm wrong. Standard action for attack, use my move to get back to the weapon stash and try to pick up the bundle of weapons quickly on my way out. How ever far that takes me.))

Hur' Oc swung his Claymore again mindful of his surroundings this time. The only surface marred was the face of the nameless mute guard, split in twain who crumpled in a messy heap. He promptly turned about instead of watching the blood pooled in the room according to the sway of the air ship. His footing steady as he turned around for the weapons. Rushing past the counter and looking to snatch the bundle of weapons awkwardly beneath his arm.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:26 am
((DMG: 17))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 am
((No, that was James, not Lad, hence his name being crossed out..))  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 am
((Right. I probably should of done that minimal amount of investigative work. >_< Anyways I doubt lad is going to do anything that will affect my actions.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm
{Sorry if I'm holding everyone up, but dealing with a sick baby has been taking all of my time....}

Need to take them down so we have fewer when the rest get here....hopefully this'll work better than the last time. Lad calculates carefully, trying to make sure he doesn't hit either Cley or Justice, and then flourishes his rapier as he releases a swirl of colors at the enemy.

{Lad moves three spaces directly up, leaving one space between him and Count Drago in the same line. He casts color spray, and sets it so that it expands out on the diagonal, covering the space in front of him and spreading out to cover 6 and 7. By my best guess, that set up should miss both Cley and Justice, leaving only 6 and 7 to make will saves (DC 16).}  

jennibert

PupSage rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 pm
+4 for 6 +5 for 7

Soldier 7 is now stunned and drops his crossbow.  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 pm
Soldier 2 runs around the corner and attacks Cley with his crossbow.

((Moves 5 squares to be two squares to the right of Cley.

+8 to Hit
+5 to DMG
-2 AC to Cley for her charge

21 VS 21 = HIT))  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 pm
(Roll (9) +5 DMG = 14 DMG to Cley)

The soldier shouted out, "FINALLY!" For after many attempts at the paladin, he had not only hit her, but he had pierced her armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
((Lad was removed from the game right? He was the sorc pally? Anyways I think I'm the one derping and holding the game up. +14 atk on the guard. I presume 31 hits and I presume that he goes down as he was mentioned being at 1 hp last time. I'm posting flavor text accordingly, can edit the post as needed if I'm wrong. Standard action for attack, use my move to get back to the weapon stash and try to pick up the bundle of weapons quickly on my way out. How ever far that takes me.))

Hur' Oc swung his Claymore again mindful of his surroundings this time. The only surface marred was the face of the nameless mute guard, split in twain who crumpled in a messy heap. He promptly turned about instead of watching the blood pooled in the room according to the sway of the air ship. His footing steady as he turned around for the weapons. Rushing past the counter and looking to snatch the bundle of weapons awkwardly beneath his arm.

A.) You read the wrong post obviously, as he was NOT at 1 hp.
B.) You can't attack him and grab the weapons in the same turn, your low movement barely allows you to reach him to attack.
C.) He is dead still, but only by 2 hp

The soldier falls to the ground as the sword cleaves into his shoulder.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 am
{Ouch. That's a big bonus to damage he's got there... But did you factor in the -4 to hit for firing into melee, or does he have Precise Shot?}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff