• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 am
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki looked at Simon understand, maybe Naara involvement will be bad idea in his own opinion, which she respected it, but it was strange for Sith and Jedi to work together to defeat Valkorion. She remembered when she met Naara, she always serve with Sith Lord, then she left her creator and didn't bother about fighting Jedi. She taking a bite of paopu fruit and watch the sky turned dark. She needed some sleep after all Crypt Spire battle, fight against Blade Bearer and Cannoneer, then defeating Mido and Arachne before Daichi arrive to force her and Simon to fight against Corrupted Vincent and Xodira exhausted her. She got up and picked up Genesis Sword and head to tree house to get some sleep.
The next day, by the dawn arrived, Mitsuki woken up and saw the familiar clothes neatly folded next to her, she can sense astral presence closeby. She sat up and pick it up, she saw the note on it as she pick it up, it's from Gentiana. She smiled brightly from a note written in Astral language, it's her fully repaired dress when Gentiana turned back Shiva forge her pact with her and dress given from Astral Goddess of Ice after she agree to become their summoner. Gentiana wanted to meet her near the waterfall. Mitsuki got up and put her newly repaired dress in her pouch, and grabbed red and teal blue roses hairpin to clip it in front of her left ear. She walked out of the tree house with Genesis Sword she's holding and jump down without any impact, she find Simon meditating with three rocks circling around him, and Vincent with his keyblade armor on without a helmet as he standing on the sea instead of in the water. She turned her head and find Gentiana standing on the path where the cave was behind, so she approached her. Gentiana smiled at her, Mitsuki respectfully bow to her, "Good morning Priestess," she politely greeting her, "Good morning Gentiana-sama, and thank you or one of Messenger for repairing my dress," she politely greeted her back, and thank her or other Messenger for repairing her dress. Gentiana smiled softly, "The messengers are do their best to fix all of damage. We did ask one of Messenger name Odin to forge a pact with you, but he choose not to because he respects your honor and chose not to interfere you," she said and mentioned one of twenty-four Messenger name Odin, leaving Mitsuki stunned, but revealed Odin chose not to because of his respect towards her honor. Mitsuki remembered from Cosmogony she read, Odin's appearance was armored man with a steed of horse holding massive sword and spear, but she respected his wishes not to interfere her fight. She was curious about his ability, but base on his appearance on Cosmogony, daemons looked like they were in agony. She placed her finger underneath her chin and guessed his presence will be like immediate execution, "I see, if Odin-sama wishes not to forge a pact with me for my honor, then I respected his wishes," she replied to accept Odin's wish. Gentiana smiled softly, "He will grateful of your words. However, that's not what am I here for, it's about your chirasengo," she replied and changed the subject to chirasengo. Mitsuki lifted her right hand to look at it as she channeled the chirasengo to shown both lightning and wind around her palm. She continue to look at it, "You mean my master's chirasengo he left it for me?" she corrected her that it belongs to Atticus and given to her before his death, "What if there is an advanced level?" Gentiana theorized if chirasengo have advanced level. Mitsuki lifted her head with her widen silver blue eyes, "Like -ra, -ga, -ja. I don't know, Master Atticus and Master Desmond only showed me chirasengo like this, and only I'm good at it are infused to my weapons, palms and feet, including picking up malevolent daemonic presence. Ardyn-kun channeled chirasengo around his whole body and speeds around," she listed the magic level, her chirasengo was like both Atticus and Desmond, both weapons and hand to hand combat. Gentiana slowly nodded, "If that advanced level chirasengo exist, I don't know much about your masters, young Nanashi child, and Daemon God chirasengo level. You might able to discover it, and maybe... if our theories are correct, a chance of surpassing Daemon God," she replied, and theoried if the shrine maiden learned chirasengo to whole new level, she might surpass Daichi. Mitsuki looked at her right hand cloaked with chirasengo, and doubted she will learn advanced level of chirasengo because she needs a lot of training in order to so. However, if she's not very careful, it will drain a lot of energy and could leave her exhausted.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

"and they say i'm a show off" Simon said opening one eye to look at Vin and unfolded his legs to land on the ground "well since we're here to train i better do a refresher with the basics: Force abilities" he said as he moved around the beach and did a double jump in the air to the cliff above towards the island that was connected by a bridge. as soon as he arived, T7 hopped off his back and onto a large boulder 'Simon = get good sleep?' the droid asked making Simon nod "yep, a good night's rest helped a ton, but i can't nap all the time i get low on energy" he said as T7 beeped out a chuckle 'lucky = T7 + Kolto Stims' "yeah, those do help if i get hurt. but i shouldn't need them for this training session" he said looking to a pile of rocks in the center of the small island
(press R2 on your controller to use Force Levitate)

Simon took a step forward and extended his hand as the rocks started to float up and spin in a perfect circle "that never gets old" he said before extending his hand out and moved it towards him (press R2 + Triangle) "like riding a bike ... ok, i think that's enough for now" he said before thrusting his hand out (R2 + Square) and the rocks went flying into the ocean. turning to T7, Simon rotated his arm to stretch it "nothin to it. huh, pal?" he asked as T7 beeped approvingly "using the Force like that can be tiring, i better try to conserve myself when fighting" he said as a Force meter appears on screen making Simon look at it for a second but shook his head "i think i'm training a bit too hard, starting to see things ..."

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

The water was just the right temperature on his feet, the power he was able to use with the water was quite interesting as Vincent let out a soft sigh. Letting his ultima keyblade disappear, the demigod quickly equipped a new keyblade in his right hand. The keyblade matched his armor which was quite interesting but something he had noticed was that there was a bear on the handle made of silver. This made the demigod smile softly as he thought about a friend he hadn't talked to in quite awhile. Mikhailie and her little bird friend.

In a flashback, Vin was sitting by a campfire that he had just finished to try and get warm. The area was close by the smokey city back in Pilorgra where he looked over to see the small girl with grey hair and ember eyes feeding her little orange bird with a small treat. Vin smirked softly as he spoke softly,"Thank you for gathering the wood..and..I'm sorry about what happened back at the bar.."
A further flashback showed a segment where the civilians were calling her a Spawn of Xehanort, throwing silverware at her which he had to interfere. The short flashback ended where it showed the two at the campfire. She let out a soft sigh as she explained,"I-It's okay..I got that a lot though..he isn't my father..don't even know who he is in all honesty. I-I was actually raised by bears back in my forest."
"BEARS?!", Vin raised his voice with a surprised look on his face, making Mikhailie giggle softly. How could someone be raised by bears? How does she even talk and not just do roaring noises? It was all questions that he wanted to ask but after thinking about it, Vin let out a soft sigh before speaking once again,"I-I'm sorry..I just never met a Tarzan like you."
"What is a Tarzan?", Mikhailie asked softly as the small bird flew around the fire, singing it's soft song.
"Well..it's kinda a silly cartoon but", Vin spoke up with a soft chuckle inbetween his explanation,"He's a Man who was raised by Apes and Monkeys and well..meets this english girl who he falls in love with. We'll have to watch it sometime."
"S-Sounds nice..", Mik replied to Vin's explanation of a Disney Movie, looking up toward the sky with a small smile on her face. Vin slightly tilted his head to the right, chuckling softly before looking back up toward the moon above them as the two stared. It was nice having a relaxing moment.

And just like that, Vin's flashback was interrupted when he heard the sound of a cartoon-ish falling noise, making him look up to see rocks flying straight toward him. His eyes grew wide as he quickly swung his keyblade straight forward, destroying one of the rocks into pebbles as the keyblade transformed into a double-edged keyblade. This surprised the demigod as he quickly twirled his body around, throwing his double-edged weapon straight toward the flying rocks as each rock was destroyed into pebbles before the weapon flew back into his right hand. The pebbles fell around the demigod as Vin let out a soft sigh before the double-edged weapon turned back into it's keyblade form. This was quite interesting as he smiled softly,"Mik..I..I hope to see you soon after all of this is done..catch up sometime. This keyblade reminds me of you...it's like your War Cry.."
Walking back toward the shore, Vin went straight toward Simon who was looking a little confused. Before he could even react, Vin placed his right hand on top of the jedi's head, messing with his hair before speaking up with a smirk on his face,"Hey, watch where you are throwing those..wanna help me with some one on one?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki decide to give it a try to advance chirasengo power, however, hearing the sound of slash caused her to turned her head to see Vincent with double-edged weapon and the pebbles rained around him. Not sure what's going on, but she shrugged and looked at Gentiana with a gentle smile, "I should give it a try," she said optimistically. Gentiana smiles back at her, "Excellent, so what do you remember when former hero of the realm gave you his ability instruct you," she replied and asked if she recalled the instruction. Mitsuki deactivated her chirasengo, and place her hand underneath her jaw to recall her memory. Atticus let her touch his keyblade and she got his chirasengo ability before he instructed her by using a rose to cut off her blood circulation and sent her away to his beach, until his death by Titan Zeus. Her silver blue eyes looked at her Messenger, "Before Master Atticus' death by former King of Olympus, he let me touched his keyblade and I didn't know why, until he told me his ability. He uses rope to cut my blood circulation in order to focus it. First time was scary... I was an easily terrified teenager after my biological demon grandfather's pack killed my adopted grandfather eighteen years ago," she explains how Atticus taught her, then she made a nervous smile when she remembered how easily terrified she used to be since her witnessed the death of her adopted grandfather. Gentiana slowly opened her eyes, she was awed to learn Mitsuki used to be easily frightened child, "I didn't know you were easily terrified," "I was thirteen years old when I witnessed my adopted grandfather's death. And I was ten years old when those demons massacred everyone at Fortuna right before my eyes, while my adopted grandfather and I went to hiding. Of course, I was scared as a child," she protested with her ears laid flat, witnessed so many death in young age. Gentiana wondered if her meeting Atticus made her change from terrified child until now, and about Desmond... "What about his brother, what did he taught you to use chirasengo?" she asked about Desmond, if he did taught her. Mitsuki fondly glanced up to the sky, "Master Desmond searched me for 6 months after he heard his brother's death, and learned I have his chirasengo. He found me at Italy Brotherhood of Assassin during my practice archery. He taught me to use channel the chirasengo into my arrow, after he pickpocketed one of my holy artifact," she explains how she met Desmond after he pickpocketing String of Beads in middle of her practice with archery. It all make sense for Gentiana's opinion, that may be explains why Daichi was toying her because of her connection with his sons, and the twins were also taught her the chirasengo. She looked around and found the rope near the stone close to waterfall, she pick it up and hand it to her, "Then let's try that training when your master gave you his chirasengo, but this time try to focus of both lightning and wind," she said and head down the sandy beach. Mitsuki blinked couple times and looked at the rope, then she clinch it. She walked towards the sandy beach and tied the rope around her left wrist tight enough to cut the blood circulation to numb her left hand. She stood like 5 feet away from Gentiana before she sat on the sand, she closed her eyes to meditate and focus on lightning and wind, the chirasengo begin to active around her left palm. She try not to focus on ocean and water because she know it won't mix up with lightning. The chirasengo starts to surge around her like a storm as Gentiana observes her priestess to see if chirasengo can reach to advanced level.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"huh?" Simon exclaimed seeing Vin and brushed his hair with his hand with a wince before recalling his conversation with Vin and made a hypothesis in his mind "very well ... though what do you suggest we use? sticks would break and my lightsaber isn't exactly a good sparing weapon ... and i might be wrong, but a keyblade seems to damage you more than anything" he said testing his thought as he gazed at his friend "i think i might have something" he said closing his eyes and extended his hand out and quickly clenched his fist, suddenly a strange blade appeared in his hand and tossed it to him "training sabers, they're standard for Jedi Padawans before they go to make their own lightsabers, think of them like very durable sticks" he said with a smirk and summoned a second one

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin smirked as he listened to Simon talk about his training, pulling out some sort of training sword or "Saber" as Simon explained. Rubbing the back of his head, Vin nodded softly before grabbed the saber with one hand, twirling it around his hand before making it appear right side up in his right hand. Letting out a soft sigh, he turned toward Simon with a smirk before placing his left hand on the saber before going into a samurai-like stance,"Alrighty then..here's the deal, no magic or force. First one to go down, loses...winner..if I win, I get the drive your ship."
As the two began to do training with the training sabers, Mitsuki was working on the Chirasengo. The feeling of the wind current changing toward her which flowed toward her. It was strange but as she was doing this, her vision began to blur softly. If she looked toward the beach where Simon and Vin were, it showed two kids with wooden swords about ready to fight each other. One was with white hair and green eyes, his shirt was yellow and black with blue pants. The other was a boy with spike-y brown hair, blue eyes, and wearing red and white with large yellow shoes. This was quite strange until she would hear a voice speaking up to just her,"Focus, Mitsuki"
If she were to turn, she would see a man with long white hair, a short white beard on his face as teal blue eyes appeared under his top hat. He wore a long trench coat with a faded Creed Symbol on his black jacket. Standing up from the rock wall that held the water from the waterfall in a small pool, Mitsuki would see that it was a vision of Desmond. Strange enough though as he stood up straight before pointing his cane toward her legs and stance,"Focus on your feet first..from there, let the electricity flow through your body as the wind flows around you..once the wind and electricity reach within you against the diaphragm, focus on your target and release it all toward the enemy. You can focus it toward your hands but it'll be a close quarters combat..for long distance, focus the energy within your weapon with the concentrated chirasengo.."
With that, the vision ended as Mitsuki would no longer see Desmond in front of her.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki continue to meditate, she can feel the wind current, it reminds her of Shinatsuhiko and Fujin, if Susanoo counts because he's a God of Storm and Sea. Curious if Susanoo appeared, so she slowly open her eyes and noticed her visions were soft blur. She tries to readjust her vision as she turned her head, she only saw two young kids with wooden swords. She rose her eyebrow because those boys weren't Vincent and Simon, but who were they? She suddenly realized Gentiana wasn't there, but she can sense her. Before she can react or call out Gentiana, suddenly the voice nearly startled her and close to lose her focus. She turned her head towards the male voice, in front of her, there was an older man and she squint her silver blue eyes because he looked awfully familiar. Teal blue eyes and a familiar top hat, she widen her silver blue eyes in shock, "Master Desmond!" she nearly screeched, while focusing her chirasengo. When did he suddenly appeared? She speculated it has to do with Genesis Sword's jewel, but she doesn't have it with her. Noticed his cane pointing towards her legs and her stance, she looked at her legs and then Desmond, she realized he's giving her an instruction. She listens to his instructions carefully, so she have to focus on her feet, then let the electricity flow through her body with wind flows around her. She will keep that in mind.
When he's finish giving Mitsuki the instruction, the vision ends as she blinked and rubbed her eye by her right hand. She take a deep breath, and untied the rope off of her left wrist and made chirasengo vanish. She looked at her feet, "Priestess, is everything alright?" Gentiana spoken out softly and concern, Mitsuki looked at her, she might not seen Desmond, "I'm alright, and honestly I think my spiritual awareness made me see Master Desmond, but it was like I was in spirit world. He gave me an instruction, so let's see if this works without the rope tied around my wrist," she replied to her, and revealed she saw Desmond in her vision. Gentiana know Mitsuki can see ghosts, but it's impossible for living being travel through spirit world. Gentiana looked at her, wondered what Desmond told her, "Let's give that a try," she replied as Mitsuki smiled brightly. She resume her meditation and start focusing on her feet, with that she can do what Desmond instructed her.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"my ship?" Simon said before shrugging slightly "very well, if you can ... it was a gift from the Doctor, a TARDIS hybrid with republic ingenuity. So i guess i won't worry if you crash" he said before spinning his training saber around as T7 beeped out 'Simon = crashes frequently // Vin better pilot < doubtful' he beeped with one that sounded like a laugh "alright alright, everybody's a critic" he said before bringing his saber to his side and got in a battle stance with both hands in front of him and the blade in a diagonal slant before rushing at him but then moved to the left slightly and used the trunk of the tree as a spring board to attack his side flank and then did a roll on the ground to his feet as he continued using slash attacks at him

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Smirking at the proposal being accepted, Vin smiled brightly as he watched Simon head straight toward him. He was about to block until he noticed that his feet had shifted, giving him a chance to move ninety degrees toward the tree which Simon used to jump off of to get a overhead attack. Vin Quickly held the training saber upward, blocking the first main attack by raising the training saber above his head to block the strike before repositioning his stance to be more defensive. This was when the barrage of attacks went straight toward him, making him block each attack by switching the training saber to his left to his right then back to left. This gave Vin a opening however as his could see the next attack. Swinging to Vin's left, he quickly bent backwards, making the swing miss him entirely before straightening himself back up before pointing the training saber straight toward Simon's neck but not yet touching to try and push him away,"You'll need to work on your strategy during a battle but more importantly, don't go straight for the kill shot..make the person think about the next attack..use what I like to call improv..for example."
Vin, using his free hand while talking to Simon to unhook his belt that connected his sash around his waist before tossing it up toward the jedi's face before using this chance to slide behind his opponent. With that, Vin twirled the saber backwards, making the handle point toward the red headed boy before pushing Simon forward with it,"It maybe your jedi skills giving you the edge but when it comes to sword play, think about what I'll do next."
At this point, Vin could feel the aura intensify as the demigod slightly turned his head to see Mitsuki training with what her masters taught her. The Chirasengo as the electricity built up around her and the wind making the battle change from not just sword play but about balance as well. Vin spread out his legs more to keep his balance before going back into a defensive position.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Continue to focus on her feet, until the electricity flows through her body until the wind and electricity reach within her against the diaphragm. She open her right eye to look at Gentiana, "Gentiana-sama, could you please make the ice dummy, like many as possible?" she requested the Messenger for ice dummies. Gentiana slightly widen her eyebrow from such a request, "Are you sure? It's possible both water and ice are the same, but you have electricity. It will be a risk," she asked her and pointed out ice was made out of water. Mitsuki had her point there, it will be risky. While she think, she suddenly have an idea, "Try keep it frozen, once I damage one ice dummy, you can discard it. I have to try close quarter combat," she suggested to keep the undamaged dummies frozen, while discard the damage. Gentiana approved with warm smile, "Wonderful idea Priestess," she replied and she cast her icy magic to mold the many daemon ice dummies. Mitsuki refocus on chirasengo to keep it balance, the electricity was cracking around her hands and feet as the electricity and wind flows around her body. Taking a deep breath, looked at icy dummies, remembered what Desmond told her to focus on her target and release it all towards the enemy. Gentiana was waiting for her to make the move, until Mitsuki start doing karate at the ice dummies, and releasing her chirasengo towards the dummies. All she did was doing striking art like punching, kicking, knee strikes, elbow strikes and open-hand techniques.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:20 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

Simon simply smirked before looking at the blade at his neck then twirled around to avoid the sash and put his blade up to barely block the tip of the blade "haven't you heard? I'm a Xanatos, my gramps was infamous for that skill" he said before jumping back a few inches and twirled his blade to let off some steam "you fight dirty, good to know ... see with my armors, i have very specific types with specific strengths. Testing with a strong attack tells me which to use at any given moment, or in this case how a person fights" he said before tossing his blade up in the air and caught it with his other hand before advancing his attack though his moves were not to attack the body but to disarm the weapon

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Listening to Simon's words, the demigod smirked softly as he watched his movements carefully. First with the letting off some steam with some acrobatic saber tosses which he watched very carefully. He knew that the way he was going to attack was going to have some trickery so with that, Vin spoke before the jedi advanced,"Our enemies won't be fighting clean.."
And with that, the barrage of attacks began as Vin grabbed his sash and placed it around his waistline, strapping on the belt while dodging the few attacks. Each dodge was close as he could feel the wind move swiftly past his face or arms as he noticed the blade coming toward him. With that, Vin used his training saber to try and block it but instead made the weapon fly upwards in the air, disarming him. Vin only chuckled softly, his hands up in the air as a show that he was good at being the loser of this match,"You are very good at your swordplay, Simon. Believe it or not, I'm very happy you are on our side"
With that, he let out a soft laugh before picking up the training saber, handing it back to Simon with his left hand while letting of a soft smirk. With that, Vin's ring began to glow as he turned his attention to it, the soft blue glow of the ring's diamond shined softly before reforming back to it's normal white gem. This was always interesting to him as it was a gift from Cidney back at the Hammerhead Station back in Lucis,"You know..I sometimes wonder what would happen if I were to just go to Mount Olympus myself..save everyone the trouble to go and save her..I know it would be a stupid idea but..I wonder if it would be worth it just to keep her safe."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

After all of karate against all of ice dummies with chirasengo combos, Gentiana let the ice melts and looked at Mitsuki's aura of both electricity and wind. She noticed it's intensify, it also balancing between electricity and wind, "How long can you hold on to it?" she asked Mitsuki to clarify. Mitsuki lowered her stance, while focusing on chirasengo, she tilting her head to think, "Until I feel exhausted or overused it. I remember after Master Atticus died, I was practicing it for first time, it was out of control and it made me completely drained," she replied and remembered when she practice it for first time, "And yet you were improving it when you met Desmond," Gentiana added. Mitsuki shook her head, "No, I mastered it myself against the boulder. I didn't know who was Master Atticus at first, until Ayame-sama and Ushiwaka-san found out and told me not to use it because he had a lot of enemies and mistaken me as one of Nanashi clan. I didn't use it until I face Master Xehanort, I used myself as a distraction, so my friend will prevent him to use X-Blade to open Kingdom Heart. That was before I met Master Desmond," she explained how she learned chirasengo all by herself before she met Desmond. Gentiana listens to her, so no one taught her to control chirasengo before she met Desmond, yet Mitsuki had no idea who Atticus was at first. The Messenger heard about X-Blade, it act like the key to open the door, one that will lead to whole world. She cast her ice magic to make the long distance ice dummies, "You used yourself as distraction?" she asked about distraction, Mitsuki summoned long sacred arrow and stack of arrows. She grabbed a bow to pull the string, channeled her chirasengo into the arrow as she aimed at one of the ice dummy, between two dummies, "Almost, Master Xehanort didn't seem to know or think of me as nuisance. It didn't work, so Natsu-san and I grabbed X-Blade to prevent him for opening the Kingdom Heart. X-Blade was second keyblade I touched, I touched Master Atticus' keyblade before his sacrifice," she replied, and revealed she touch two keyblades, then she released her arrow infused with chirasengo and it struck against ice dummy as electricity fused itself and explode, the impact shattered the ice by both wind and electricity around one ice dummy.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"oh beyond stupid" Simon said making his training blades vanish back into his holding dimension and sat next to him "you wouldn't be facing just Daichi ... the Sith Emperor is his ally and if a friend of mine is correct, so is a very evil warlord who is very close to ruling one of the realms and who knows what else ... i won't promise you i'm not the same way, in fact i fully intended on sacrificing myself so everyone could escape when you were taken over" he said then looked at him before chuckling looking back at the horizon "i know it's foolish but ... Jedi are taught at an early age that everything is the will of the Force, even our death. when it comes to peace the life of a Jedi is worth being payed to save a galaxy. thats why attachments are forbidden and strong emotions. that they could lead you down the path to the Dark Side" he said before thinking a bit "Vincent ... i learned that darkness isn't evil, it may seem like it but only you have the choice to make it that. don't fear it, but don't let it rule you either ... even if it does, or someone uses it to control another ... nothing is pure darkness ... there's always a speck of light. the opposite is true as well so that's the secret ... if you remain ignorant of it you will give the speck power to grow. so ... promise you won't die ... and i promise to do the same, deal?"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin stayed quiet as he listened to Simon's words of wisdom. Strangely enough though, the thing about the darkness made Vin look at the red headed kid. With a small smirk, he just stared as he knew he has so many attachments in his life. From his friends to his ship and to family. It was interesting how much Vin could see a strong willed boy right in front of him. He also noticed that Simon's feelings weren't showing for a certain someone who he had looked at very closely. A rival, true, but the two of them did have some chemistry together. This was something, however he knew that he shouldn't press on about it so with that, he turned toward the water,"You are right about a lot of things, Simon..but the Jedi and I are split apart with one thing."
Vin then turned toward Simon with a soft smirk before softly pushing on Simon's left shoulder plate which made him tilt slightly. With a soft smile, Vin spoke up with truth in his heart,"I may look strong..but I'm not strong by myself...may sound cliche now but..my friends are my power..my strength.."
Vin then noticed something interesting as he saw a shiny item within the water. The demigod stood up as he noticed something very interesting as he examined the mystery item. Picking it up, Vin saw that it was a glass bottle with a letter within it. Tilting his head slightly, Vin looked over toward Mitsuki who just looked so powerful using the electricity and the wind flowing around her attacks on the targets. The demigod was very proud of her training but from what this bottle looked like was important for the trio,"Might want to listen to this, Mitsuki!"
Vin pulled out the paper from the glass bottle as he unraveled it, showing that it smelt quite interesting. The smelling of sweet berries hit his nose as he began to read out what it said,

I've been watching for a long time..

You three have been through so much trouble, so much pain in your lives. From Simon fighting for peace against the tyrant emperor to Mitsuki's family past haunting her future..and not to mention Vin's horror hidden within blood..The three of you still fight to make sure this won't happen to another child. I have received some very interesting information that'll help your fight against the Alliance that will help you in your path.
Go to Redania for a mission has been set in motion and there will be an attack happening within the walls of Novigrad. There is a small camp that'll help you in your future hidden within the trees. I hope to see you there.

Y.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash