Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"it'd be the one thing we create together ... and i was raised and taught by my uncle so i know i'd do a good job" he said looking at her "i would want to be a dad but ... i guess the question need to ask is should i?" he said as he held her and closed his eyes "yeah ... i kind of think i do" he said to her as he kissed her and rubbed his nose against hers "well ... the night's still young ... you got anything in mind you want to do?"

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko giggled and closed her eyes again. "I'm actually not all that tired. We could try swimming again, or we can just sit here and find more awkward conversations for us to have." Laughing again she just smiled. "Is there anything you want to do. I don't like being bored so I'm up for anything. Though I'm not singing for you so don't even try that."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

laughing he hugged her "i love swimming with you ... and i'm sure i wont get another vision to spoil it, especialy if you want to start where we left off" he said sitting up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Sure." She said giving him a quick kiss, "But you'll have to catch me again." With that she jumped over him and made a run for the beach. "I give a whole new definition to run-away bride." She joked as she ran laughing as she did so. Making it to the edge of the water she quickly the shirt and shorts into the sand before diving in. "I-I warn you its cold." She said coming back to the surface. Shivering, she wrapped her arms around herself. Diving underwater again she took out the trident and cast a spell. She didn't want to catch a cold from this.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at her strip from her room he ran after her and took off his clothes until he was in his boxers again and jumped in after her "she wa-wasn't kidding" he said as he wend under water to catch her seeing her floating in the water he swam next to her and put his hands on each side of her pelvis as he brought her forward to him 'now ... i think we we're about here' he said mentaly to her as he moved his hands from her pelvis to her butt. feeling the curviness he clenched them as he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. he didn't want anything to spoil this, he hardly had the time to be in love with her with all the evil trying to kill them. he wanted this evening and every evening with her to be perfict and just with her, and he wasn;t in any hurry to let go

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Wrapping her arms around his neck she felt her face heat of slightly. Kissing him back she smiled slightly. Moving her hands to his shoulder she gently kissed his neck. 'Is this okay.' She asked shyly and she continued. Tsukiko was still going to have some bushy moments not matter what. She wasn't fainting which was good, but if Miya made an entrance. Tsukiko didn't think her heart could take it. 'You know I really don't think this counts as swimming.'

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ah ... details" he said as he looked at her and looked to the surface as he swam with her up to the surface and breathed in and looked at her "i think we should do this more offten" he said as he lied on his back and floated on the water's surface looking at the night sky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Which part," she asked jokingly as she floated neck to him. holding his hand she laced her fingers with his and smiled softy. Humming softly at first, then actually singing. Her voice wasn't that loud, but she still sang. She would only sing for him, she didn't like her voice. If he did though she would sing for him. Closing her eyes as she did, she relaxed mostly.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"all of it" he said with a smile and kissed her, then with a pop came the mischivous imp, Mxyzptlk. not wanting the imp to see his feince in her underwear, he got her under the waters surface and made bubbles like in a bath "dont you knock?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko made a air bubble around her mouth and nose so she could breath. Coughing a few times she couldn't see through the surface of the water. 'Is everything okay.' She asked keeping herself under water. What was going on that she couldn't be on the surface. It had slightly scared her when he shoved her under water. She hadn't anticipated it.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"oh nice thing to say to a house guest ... anyway i was hoping you knew about the whole Time Lord thing ... including the evil one destroying Italy" he said and with a pop, Mxy dissapeared for a few minutes and Ambrose brought Tsukiko up "sorry ... Mxyzptlk was here, and i'm not one for other's looking at your ... well i want to keep your unmentionables private to others" he said trying to apoligize as he gave her a hug and heard the complaining of the imp not too far away "and it sounded like the gargoyles are getting him out" he said as he kissed her and put his arms around her "and dont worry about what he said ... nothing the Creed or Aticus cant handle"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'm wearing more then most bikini's would cover, and trust me I own several." Realizing what she said several seconds later she face palmed herself. "Forget I said anything." She muttered her face turning red. "Thought what I don't get is why you worry, back in Italy you worried. I only fainted when you flirted with me because, you actually meant it." She was trying to get off topic now. "And speaking of Miya, Cyra, and everyone else staying out. I have no clue how I'm going to do it." She sighed before smiling, "If me and you can't figure it out, then well it just can't be done." She said resting her head on his shoulder.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well underwear and bikini's are two totaly different things ... it's not like you'd go to the beach and parade in your bra and panties" he said as his face instantly flushed "yours maybe ... i mean publicly ... i mean ..." he said as he just stoped as he shook his head "honey i was worried because ... well ... i guess ... i wanted you to myself and ... i was jelious that people would look at you the way i do" he said stroking her hair "i don't want to be the jelious boyfriend" he said looking at her and breathed in "maybe i can look up a spell to put a barrier around the temple ... you know ... one that'll only alow you and me entry unless we invite them"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled and kissed him. "Being jealous isn't a bad thing. Its just means you love something and you don't want anyone to take it away. Though you don't have to worry. I really don't plan on ever leaving you. Together forever remember." Kissing him again she wrapped her arms around him. "That should worked, though I think I threatened both Miya and Cyra into an inch of their lives if they even thought about doing something stupid." Smirking slightly she found a new favorite hobby. "You know it you want I'll go put on a bikini. Even though both of them are made from the same material." Oh yes she was going to have fun with this now.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"one problem ... i dont own a pair of swim clothes" he said to her as he smiled "so if you get in a bikini i wont be able to slip into any swim trunks" he said cuddling her "and what kind of stupid thing would they try, take pictures in the bushes?" he asked her laughing

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games