Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm
Handing the bow back to the rich ditz. Drebins removes his monocle to clean it with a cloth and massaging the bridge of his nose, "Buddy, I wouldn't be too downtrodden by compliments of looks. Trust me when I say that what people think about looks isn't everything. Practicality is key." Turning to smile at Cade, he shifts the color of his eye through a spectrum of colors before settling back to hazel. Wearing his monocle again, Drebins winks at Cade before heading back upstairs. "Now if you excuse me, I have to get someone."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm
Cade was confused by the merchant. He hadn't answered his question, but he had noticed his sadness? Oddly oblivious and observant at the same time. His words weren't relevant to what had gotten him down, not entirely, but they did make him realize he needn't be such a downer, and he stopped sulking.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 am
Wanting to perhaps shift conversation to something a bit more positive, since they would be having to work together, Miai smiles politely while addressing the group.

"So, how do you all know Pora? Is he an acquaintance or have you done jobs for him in the past?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 am
Maddita rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a thud. The alarm statled her and she knew that it was time to get up so she stood up and slowly began to make her way downstairs. She looked over and noticed that there was new people, quietly she sat away from them and glared.

KawaiiTsukai

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 am
Don't know about the others, starts Threan, but as for me, I was a wilderness guide before this. All kinds of travellers and adventurers would hire my assistance in traversing the wilderness. Him included. Slightly bowing his head he closes his eyes as if he's trying to remember more details of that day. Alas, I got bored of that kind of living, and remembering somethings that he mentioned about possible jobs around these parts I thought it would be interesting to leave that neck of the woods to explore a new area. Then glancing at the group still around for breakfast, he gives off a smile. Got to say... I've never had to deal with so many "interesting" people such as all of the people present.

Leaning back into his chair, Threan starts to relax when he jumps with a start and a "OH"! Shambling towards his backpack, he starts to dig through it till he pulls out a glass-like tube with its ends covered with wooden blocks of some kind. There was some kind of device on one end to help open the tube, which had two layers of wood (two different pieces of wood). Looking inside, a goldish/rust red larva-like creature can be seen resting inside the tube, with its head and long brush-like antennae located on the double layered end. I almost forgot to feed Rusty! Hey! Rusty! Ready for your meal? Taking off all his metal gear around his hands (Gauntlets & ring) Threan takes out his bag of coins, & takes out 5gp. Being careful while opening the tube, which releases the creature's antennae he hands lets them touch the gold coins. As they touch the coins, they rust into practically nothing, and the larva-like thing eats the rust. Thats my good boy! Who's a good boy? You are, yes you are! Now time for you to go back to bed till I need you boy. Carefully Threan places his "pet" back into his backpack, and puts his gear back on.

Looking around the group he kind of awaits to see how they react. But before they can say to much he can't help but say WHAT!? Haven't you ever seen a gnome taking care of his rust monster larva before?!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 am
After just standing there like a ninny for nearly a full minute, the short woman slips into the tavern and hesitantly makes her way over to that table. She swallows before opening her mouth, speaking in a quiet voice that can barely be made out.

"Um...is this the place for the job?"  

Aya Soul

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 am
The Paladin listens to his explanation with interest, giving a slight nod here and there. When he reaches into his pack, she tilts her head in curiousity, only to slide her chair back away from the table when that little creature is brought into view.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 pm
((OOC: Changing speech colour to indigo, because violet is a bit hard on the eyes))

"Gods, that thing is cute! I'll have to get one eventually." Ana squeed as she saw the Rust Larvae. Turning to the short woman who just entered, "It sure is, hun, take a seat. Oh, and yes, I've done a few courier jobs for Pora in the past" She told the half-Nymph.  

Ana-Justine

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Heading back downstairs with all his gear, Drebins hands three smoking flasks to Cade, "Here we are. Flasks of acid. I'll consider these three a sample, I hope we'll have a nice long partnership together. And don't about the smoking, It's just a trademark for my flasks of aci- Crap!" Nearly falling over, Drebins just manage to catch something that fell from his head. Opening his hands, Drebins examine his little werebat homunculus for a moment before placing her back on his head. "I swear, if I didn't know better I'd say my homunculus was replaced by a strange creature. I mean seriously, she sleeps more than I do. Hm? We have another arrival? Hey Pora! How many more are there!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Elena grins widely at the compliment. “Thank you my dear” she says to Ana with a small flutter of her wings. She gazes at her dress, her eyes seem to light up “Your dress. It’s so pretty!” She darts over toward the gown flying around it, to get a good look from all angles. “This is the work of an artist. These folds & the stitching is seamless. I have an idea!” She rushes back to her bag and removes her book and quill. She begins to sketch frantically.

Hearing the male voice, she slowly lifted her head and looked directly at Cade. Her eyes resting on his wings. She seems frozen for a minute, then a small smile touches the edge of her lips. “Your wings are magnificent” she adds, she blinks reluctantly and averts her gaze. She turns the page in her book, but instead of her earlier frantic drawing, this one is slow and careful.

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 pm
((Right now we have everyone sorted =3 Soz for the delay. Lets get going n.n))

"Yea this is the place" He said with a smile to the new comer. He moved the disk around the room and give everyone there half of the job fee. 1,000 gold pieces each.

"This way please" He said with a flourish of his hand and a bow he opened the door behind the bar. Leading the way though a well stocked kitchen and though a large back double door you find yourself in the carrave barn.

"There is some food for the road and some sleeping supplies on the roof incase you get stuck between towns" The party see there caravans they used to travel in the other day stocked with about half a dozen sealed wooden boxeson the top of the second one, and four boxes on the front caravan, they where unopned "Thats your own stuff" He said pointing to the first caravan "The stuff in the back is the delivery"

Both caravans where of a wooden design. A seat on the front for the driver and a set of stairs in the back. A couple of small wood covered windows on each side. Just to prop open. The supplies where strapped well on the top of each caravan.

"You'll be going to the Thanatara Museum" handing a letter to Elena and Ana "Give them to one of the higher up's, you'll be taken care of from there"

"Any questions?" He asked as he walked to the door to the street. Pushing them open he waited for a question. If not came he let's you go with a smile and a wave.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:00 pm
"I don't believe so," Miai says with a light smile. Moving a short ways away from the rest of the group, she places her hands to her chest and closes her eyes in what appears to be prayer, though her words are too soft to be heard. After about a minute, there's a light flash and rather impressive looking heavy warhorse appears standing before her.

Opening her eyes, Miai reaches out to stroke the steed's face with her hand. "Hello there. We're going to become fast friends, you and I."  

bamaotaku
Crew

Aya Soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:33 pm
Oh wow! She hadn't even done anything and already she was getting paid. A gal could get used to this sorta thing. Her mood immediately improved, she follows the others as they head out to the awaiting wagons. As she prepares to get into the wagon, her eyes go wide as one of her party seemingly 'summons' a horse out of thin air. She wants to learn that trick!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Only question to ask that comes to mind is, "What are we still doing here?" Threan chuckles as he gets up and retrieves his pay. Heading to the wagons, he tries to climb up into the passanger side of the first wagon. By Garl's stone! Can I get some help here!?  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Elena reluctantly stops her drawing, packing her things away carefully for later. She dances over towards Pora and collects her payment. “You gonna be able to handle this place without me? Maybe I should stay here to keep an eye on you” she says with a mischievous grin. Before heading out to the caravan she gives him a quick peck on the cheek. “Don’t you go forgetting about me. I don’t want to come back here and find some other little thing taking my place,” she adds with a mock angry expression.

She flutters out of the bar over towards the caravans. Giggling in amusement as she watches Theran attempt to get into the caravan. “Maybe you should invest in a rope” she grins wickedly. She looks around the group “Anyone got one?”

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff