Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Viet Dragon Note
Dark digisoul roared from Kaji ,"You! How dare interrupt my reunion!" Mirage Gaogamon roared as the darkdigisoul covered him ,"Digisoul Ruin!" Mirage Gaogamon RM grabs Machgaogamon and threw him ,"Now! " Black Metal Garurumon, Omnimon, and Mirage Gaogamon flew to the center of them ,"Omnimon..." Black MetalGarurumon digivolved to Black Omnimon "NOW!!!!!!" A Black barrier of digisoul roared from his 3 digimon ,"Reki, I will not let this barrier fall until you pay, or I will send my Alters to kidnap Kari to pay for your fight!"

((Heh, now I'm the desired middle-woman? XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 pm
Viet Dragon Note
Dark digisoul roared from Kaji ,"You! How dare interrupt my reunion!" Mirage Gaogamon roared as the darkdigisoul covered him ,"Digisoul Ruin!" Mirage Gaogamon RM grabs Machgaogamon and threw him ,"Now! " Black Metal Garurumon, Omnimon, and Mirage Gaogamon flew to the center of them ,"Omnimon..." Black MetalGarurumon digivolved to Black Omnimon "NOW!!!!!!" A Black barrier of digisoul roared from his 3 digimon ,"Reki, I will not let this barrier fall until you pay, or I will send my Alters to kidnap Kari to pay for your fight!"

"Machgaogamon!!" UGGGGGGGGHHHH!"Machgaogamon got thrown back to a boulder and de-digivolved to gaomon. Rick ran over to gaomon to see if he was ok."no.no, NOOOOOOO!!!" Greater blue aura surrounded rick this time enough o give him another boost."Diiiggi-soul Overdrive!" Gaomon warp-digivolve too...MirageGaogamon!!"  

oreck01

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 pm
"Shadow..." Mirage Gaogamon RM walked out of his barrier and used a full moon blaster on Mirage Gaogamon ,"You....... interfere......"

Omnimon looked at the thing that seemed kaji and tried to move but couldn't.

Kaji looked annoyed at his friend ,"Reki, do you know how long I waited till this moment, its your choice. 2 friends, 1 must pay. Kari or you will pay that price, so choose...." looking different that the kaji they remember, he looked at Reki.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 pm
"Jogress 99%, roof doors open, defenses online. Time to release armageddon."

The form became more solid now within the chamber, fully formed it was just about to awaken, and with its awakening the armageddon of the digital world hastens its countdown, at least until someone destroys the beast. Yin concluded his thoughts as he opened the chamber, and waited it to wake up.  

Yin Yun Yang

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 pm
(p.s. thanks for the backup yin)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:58 pm
(you're welcome, really though alot of people around here need to learn to move on)  

Yin Yun Yang

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 pm
Reki looks at Kaji,and then turns around to rick."Rick,go take Dorugreymon,and go,and Kaji lets go."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 am
Full Moon bLASSTER!" Miragegaogaomon launched a beam of light ffrom his chest and it with his virus form."Reki! What do you mean leave behind!?"  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm
Suddenly a roar echoes across the digital world, and bursting into the skies from the lab where Yin had recreated it is megidramon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The digital world was on the clock.

Yin listened from inside until the roar of the monster's presence quieted, before he went to his motorcycle and drove in the opposite direction of the dragon's signal.

"That should screw everyone up quite a bit, and give me plenty of time to prepare."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:37 pm
(2nd character)

Sean jumped when he thought he heard something"Hey, cl-clockmon did you hear that?" Clockmon ignored him though. He spotted a human and many digimon nearby(shawns group)."Hey Whats going onover there? Come on Sean lets check it out!. Clockmon ran ahead of sean."w-wait up!"  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:53 pm
Zero slater
(ok)
They narroly avoid the fire. "Every one the satamon are coming don't loose your ground and stand strong." some of the digimon shoot attacks off at the incoming enemy.

The army of Satamon went straight for the army of digimon that shawn had gathered. "You three go help them I've got to got back to the temple. Go straight Mega I don't wan't any of those digimon to be deleted." "Right." "Agumon Warp Digivolve to.... ...Wargreymon." "Veemon Golden armor digivolve to.... ...Magnamon." "Guilmon digivolve to Growlmon." "I'll leave things your hands guys." "ok."

Wargreymon and Magnamon fly off towards the battle with Growlmon running behind. "Alright know i have to get to work"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm
Yin continues driving, getting as far away from the inevitable rampage as he can. The sky had already began to turn red by the presense of megidramon began to decay the digital world.

Megidramon was flying to some nearby mountains, it sensed many over there, many and many, megidramon wished to feed.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:48 pm
(You do know that skull satamon are mega, or ultimate level, i forgot which one.)
"Beelzemon, its time..."
nagato and beelzemon ride straight up, nagato's aura already awakening.
"Light and darkness, both of which will behold, the mixture of sadness, hate, joy and love. The symphony of light and dark, a force of which to withold, these two powers shall quell the chaos once fortold!"
nagato throws both of the digivices into the air.
"Combine, light and darkness, show your power to all, and relinquish those living sins we call the guardians!"
the two digivices combine, into a dark blue and magenta digivice.
"The twilight digivice.....hehehe.....so that's what this hole is for..."
seeing the hole in the middle of the bike's steering wheel, nagato inserts the digivice into it, and is shocked from the speed the bike now travels at.
"Spedometer just changed, to 300 mph as the max.....*Twitches* Oh, the kind of rush...300....ooooooh...well...maybe 200...300 sounds to be a bit much...."
nagato rides off a 150, trying to get to the temple to secure the artifact.
"Since that guy was trying to get there, better kick it up a notch! Hold on, beelzemon!"
beelzemon's bike was stored into nagato's digivice, and they charge to the temple......
(Even though its still gonna take a while to get there crying At least you don't know how to get the artifact! twisted )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm
EDITED:

Panting, Kari and Gatomon finally arrived at HQ, exhausted. The pair stumbled to the tech lab, the effort sapping their strength. With almost nothing left to work on, Kari told Gatomon how to operate the controls, and with one last, desperate move, they summoned the Olympus Twelve by Kari inserting her crest of Light, with Gatomon's paw on it. The effect illuminated the whole lab, and then the digimon appeared, having used Kari's strength. However, in her weakened state, only two came from the screen. Gatomon told the mega level digimon where to go, and the group ran back to where the fight was going on. Kari and Gatomon staggered to their room, and blacked out, their fight over.

((Let me know if this is god-modding or unfair. I just thought that the Alters are bringing in way too many baddies. Any Guardian can rp their movements, I'm not going to.))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm
Hakari Niko
Panting, Kari and Gatomon finally arrived at HQ, exhausted. The pair stumbled to the tech lab, the effort sapping their strength. With almost nothing left to work on, Kari told Gatomon how to operate the controls, and with one last, desperate move, they summoned the Olympus Twelve by Kari inserting her crest of Light, with Gatomon's paw on it. The effect illuminated the whole lab, and then the digimon appeared, having used Kari's strength. Gatomon told the mega level digimon where to go, and the group ran back to where the fight was going on. Kari and Gatomon staggered to their room, and blacked out, their fight over.

((Let me know if this is god-modding or unfair. I just thought that the Alters are bringing in way too many baddies. Any Guardian can rp their movements, I'm not going to.))

(O_O* I would say, that that is unfair, did you see how much work we had to do to get the five or six we have with us? And suddenly just summoning all twelve doesn't seem that fair....btw, reki was going there right now...)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games