Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

Are you able to reveal what your character's fathers career is? Cause I know for Skylar she met a traveling trainer that gave her Noibat. Maybe the trainer was your characters missing father?

(I'm just throwing the idea around since I don't really know much about your character other than what was given in his bio)

Was a show battler from Jhoto

ah gotcha, welp there goes that idea. Skylar is from Hoenn emotion_facepalm
not necessarily

Josh and his mother moved to hoenn to work in a dig. He could have followed and wandered around trying to find them

If i had the time i wanted to make Joshs father a character as the janitor, with absurdley well thought out pokemon. Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:52 am
I keep saying I'm back then I disappear again... Where are we right now?  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 am
Xaven the Raven
Anyone wanna plot with me? I don't post as much with Josh because i feel like he's boring compared to everyone else. He's definitely more interesting (in my opinion) later in life (trying to find out about his dad, what he wants to do in life)

Right now i just see him trying to learn how to socialize, and get over his view that somehow he should just be worth attention and friendship instead of trying to be a good person. It probably doesn't help that the only thing i can remember about my childhood was making the occasional fakemon, trying to make my own card game, and building worlds with legos. I didn't want to make Josh super creative because we had like... 4 artists when i made him

Hmm... thats not quite right. He's more caught up on the idea of people paying attention to him and tatiana than thebother way around.

Also, crew, please dont make me choose between liligant Tsareena i was thinking of getting one if the two eventually because it would be fun to see Josh try to figure out if he even wants it

Well I personally like Josh and so does Evelyn 3nodding
I can't think of anything at the moment since she's in the Library but they should hang out sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:30 am
Lady Niara
I keep saying I'm back then I disappear again... Where are we right now?

Hey Niara!
Currently it's free time after classes.
Most are working on assignments that were given out.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 am
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven
Anyone wanna plot with me? I don't post as much with Josh because i feel like he's boring compared to everyone else. He's definitely more interesting (in my opinion) later in life (trying to find out about his dad, what he wants to do in life)

Right now i just see him trying to learn how to socialize, and get over his view that somehow he should just be worth attention and friendship instead of trying to be a good person. It probably doesn't help that the only thing i can remember about my childhood was making the occasional fakemon, trying to make my own card game, and building worlds with legos. I didn't want to make Josh super creative because we had like... 4 artists when i made him

Hmm... thats not quite right. He's more caught up on the idea of people paying attention to him and tatiana than thebother way around.

Also, crew, please dont make me choose between liligant Tsareena i was thinking of getting one if the two eventually because it would be fun to see Josh try to figure out if he even wants it

Well I personally like Josh and so does Evelyn 3nodding
I can't think of anything at the moment since she's in the Library but they should hang out sometime.

Aww! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:45 am
Prairiefox

Koru is the exact opposite on that XD If only I had thought making people partners for this project v.v"

It's all good -- Doesn't guarantee they'd end up together anyway
But yeah, maybe Nirav runs into her later (Don't know when -- I think these assignments are due on the RP Monday, but that's immediately following all the halloween stuff)
And they can work through the projects together
Or maybe they exchange numbers to talk more about Entei/help with projects?
And then he asks for her help in talking through the family project?

SpazzticPanda1311
I'm not sorry for the feels I may or may not have inflicted upon you peoples due to Ray...

Everyone aboard the feel train!

Dude like I briefly skimmed the ray/elijah posts and I was tearing up
;_;

Xaven the Raven

For me, a lot of what makes things interesting with characters who maybe aren't the best with socializing is the fact that they aren't the best at socializing
cause it can cause drama and i like drama

I'm down to plot, but I don't have any ideas off the top of my head with Ava or Nirav
Ava is worlds more social than Nirav

Lady Niara

It's all good!
Right now, afternoon classes have ended. It's not evening yet but i think the time would be changing sometime this weekend/early next week
Halloween is this upcoming weekend too, which is hype  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:12 am
DJ Double B

Apparently the only gift the writing gods have given me is the power to make people cry emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:24 am
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B

Apparently the only gift the writing gods have given me is the power to make people cry emotion_facepalm

Then use this power and make people cry out of joy  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:24 am
Xaven the Raven

I mean that's more or less up to you if you wanted to do that lol. Only thing would be that Josh's dad would have to talk about adventure and myths and stuff like that. As well as tell really cool stories (Freedom what really what the trainer told Skylar about).

OR

That or maybe Josh's dad had maybe ran into Ray and his family? They're bakers so maybe he chatted with them for a bit?

OR

Maybe Josh had met Skylar sometime before she went all ice queen? You know when they were a bit younger (since Josh did move to Hoenn).

(again just throwing more ideas out there)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:35 am
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B

Then use this power and make people cry out of joy

ohhhh that's very clever xD The bigger question is when to make that happen, and if I'm as good at making people cry with happiness as I am with making people feel the angst in my posts haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:45 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

I mean that's more or less up to you if you wanted to do that lol. Only thing would be that Josh's dad would have to talk about adventure and myths and stuff like that. As well as tell really cool stories (Freedom what really what the trainer told Skylar about).

OR

That or maybe Josh's dad had maybe ran into Ray and his family? They're bakers so maybe he chatted with them for a bit?

OR

Maybe Josh had met Skylar sometime before she went all ice queen? You know when they were a bit younger (since Josh did move to Hoenn).

(again just throwing more ideas out there)

Josh never left the dig area, but part of the reason his father and mother didn't get along was because the father believes that you shouldn't be serious all the time, and Joshs mother is very strict and serious.

He'd totally talk about adventures he's had. Especially that one time he got drunk and tried to climb a wild nidoking  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:49 am
Xaven the Raven

XD This made me giggle --> "he got drunk and tried to climb a wild nidoking"

Pfffffft I love it, I think it would be interesting if Josh's father was that trainer. Had Josh ever met his father? (I think it said he didn't but I can't remember lol)  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 am
DJ Double B

Thing is, Josh isn't really rich in redeeming qualities right now. He's fairly lazy and unmotivated, eager to learn, but not necessarily a great student.

Plus, from an experience perspective, he doesnt know enough to actually have any goals yet. Part of why i want to plot.

And it depends on what either is up to. I totally see him being super awkward around aocially agressive girls. (Which only gets more awkward and funny with age)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

Pfffffft I love it, I think it would be interesting if Josh's father was that trainer. Had Josh ever met his father? (I think it said he didn't but I can't remember lol)

No he has not. In fact, other people would have to point out the similarity in appearance between the two because Josh would be oblivious  

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:56 am
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven

No he has not. In fact, other people would have to point out the similarity in appearance between the two because Josh would be oblivious

Does Josh look a lot like his father? Cause if Skylar saw him, she'd probably think he looked really similar if they did.

As for why I asked about the 'knowing his father'" I was going to say maybe he gave Skylar a pendent or something and Josh recognized it (maybe even try to get some hints about his father from her) but that won't work now lol  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games