Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

I''m so sorry! crying
I was gonna have Marcus make it to class but I got like uber busy from the newspaper and school and I'm sorry Eli didn't get his bro time crying

Oh no it's okay! But...just wondering but do you know that Ray has Valiant? sweatdrop

yeah lol. I had Marcus leave him with Ray...he was kinda hightailing it/in the dumps cause of things and he forgot/knew Ray would take care of him and maybe enjoy the plush.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
oh heavens I finally have a bit of the weekend to relax!

I just noticed Ray was assigned Jirachi... oh boy that'll be interesting when he learns about the wishes aspect oAo

I'm finding that the randomness I used to determine these might be like super not random and fit perfect with a few XD ( I love Celebi so glad Koru got Celebi =w=)

You literally gave him a very tempting legendary... he's totally going to have a thought about whether the pokemon can "grant someone their life back". He's going to get so into researching his pokemon I'm scared for Ray and this new obsession he's going to have

Oh no crying I can read behind that line XD This randomizer I used might be psychic O-O
Oh yeah gurl I love your BRS avi it's awesome! I miss that show...and game...and song...oh wait I have it XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I just noticed Ray was assigned Jirachi... oh boy that'll be interesting when he learns about the wishes aspect oAo

I'm finding that the randomness I used to determine these might be like super not random and fit perfect with a few XD ( I love Celebi so glad Koru got Celebi =w=)

You literally gave him a very tempting legendary... he's totally going to have a thought about whether the pokemon can "grant someone their life back". He's going to get so into researching his pokemon I'm scared for Ray and this new obsession he's going to have

Oh no crying I can read behind that line XD This randomizer I used might be psychic O-O
Oh yeah gurl I love your BRS avi it's awesome! I miss that show...and game...and song...oh wait I have it XD

It's super freaking psychic XD

BRS was soo goood man, I love it so much <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I love Strength and Chariot XD I would love to cosplay with someone from this series one day XD Actually has anything new happened with it lately after the last game and the anime ended I haven't kept up : /  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I love Strength and Chariot XD I would love to cosplay with someone from this series one day XD Actually has anything new happened with it lately after the last game and the anime ended I haven't kept up : /

ikr! I actually haven't heard anything either, school took over my life XDDD

I just sort of came across an older version of a BRS in my outfit section and I was like... huh I'm upgrade this and make it better! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

ikr! I actually haven't heard anything either, school took over my life XDDD

I just sort of came across an older version of a BRS in my outfit section and I was like... huh I'm upgrade this and make it better! lol

Okay got a little side tracked but it looks like nothing else has been done but a little manga was done though it seems to be a gag manga with chibi versions of the characters. BUT OH MY GOSH I got distracted by a nendoroid of STR OH MY GOSH ITS SO CUTE I WANT IT XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm
So much going on at the library!
these librarians dont get paid enough

I'm going to bed but I'll read up in the morning!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:31 pm
DJ Double B

Yeah it got pretty exciting XD Good night! I'm about to post mah reply get some good rest ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:45 am
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
Hey errybody!!
The power only just came on today!!
The hurricane didn't last too long but it made quite the mess.
It was was of those that touch every island in the bahamas!! yet it felt the need to stall and bully my little island >.>;;
It was really scary and we only got the tail end of it
It made a real mess to the home on the shores tho....

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?

Hey Sekaino, glad to hear you're okay.
I was watching the news about it, I can only imagine how bad it was being there though.

Classes have ended for the day and we have a week of free time after class. Don't know if you missed anything else really.

Glad you're back!

Aaah, don't really know what I expected...
I guess Holly is in trouble for literally missing a whole class??
Everybody seems to be doing their own thing so I'm not really sure where to pop in

Yeah, I plan on getting Eve to the library but Maria I have no idea what to do with her. Mainly cause having both my characters in the library seems rather sad. So you're in the same boat. Course I'm being a tad slow on the posting front since I've been busy / can't focus on the screen / my brain won't think of posts right now.

I'd say you could have Holly run into Maria they could meet and she could totally fill her in on what she missed in Breeding, though I don't want to tie up you're character at all. You can also go catch a Pokémon if you are interested in catching one that available.

Sorry! Powers been cutting off and on all day yesterday and I just gave up and went to bed

That'll be nice.
Maria is totally adorbs and I would love to get a proper interaction with you ^^
Where'd you like to meet up?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Yeah it got pretty exciting XD Good night! I'm about to post mah reply get some good rest ^^

Ayyyy
Also now that I realize it, have we plotted much between nirav and koru? Cause i feel like they could become friends and open up to each other through the projects
Any thoughts?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:09 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
I love Marcus' internal thoughts about the students btw <3

thanks smile I kinda took your idea from Kirsi's profile and added what Marcus thought about everyone..Harvey has one too..though I haven't added the students yet.
It was a lot of fun to write...thought I'll probably redesign Marcus' profile page somewhere down the line..AGAIN lol sweatdrop
Would you wanna have Kirsi and Marcus run into each other in the pathways? I was gonna plan on doing it with Elijah there too..but he's talkin to Ray so I figured we might as well.
Kirsi might be the first person to find out her pretty legolas teacher and the butthead Marcus are related.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:37 am
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Ayyyy
Also now that I realize it, have we plotted much between nirav and koru? Cause i feel like they could become friends and open up to each other through the projects
Any thoughts?

I agree I like Nirav's character so I'd be up for them being friends ^^ I don't think we have plotted together yet (gotta say this spur of the moment stuff has been pretty fun ^^) but I would love to emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 pm
Prairiefox

I agree I like Nirav's character so I'd be up for them being friends ^^ I don't think we have plotted together yet (gotta say this spur of the moment stuff has been pretty fun ^^) but I would love to emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

The spur the moment running into each other has been fun indeed
Given the project and how he's been learning about Ecruteak a little, maybe he ends up telling her more about his home/family?
He's pretty nervous about talking in front of the class, so maybe he practices in front of Koru before the presentation?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:39 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Given the project and how he's been learning about Ecruteak a little, maybe he ends up telling her more about his home/family?
He's pretty nervous about talking in front of the class, so maybe he practices in front of Koru before the presentation?

Yeah Koru loves hearing about different places. Her father's family is mainly from Kanto but she's only ever been to Vermillion and Cinnabar so somewhere she hasn't been would sound really cool to her ^^ Oh lawd I suck at public speaking I thank the heavens I have a character that can XD but she would be happy to ^^ maybe Nirav could even help with hers? She not so good at oragnizing stuff for papers and projects so maybe someone could help her with that ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:01 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Yeah Koru loves hearing about different places. Her father's family is mainly from Kanto but she's only ever been to Vermillion and Cinnabar so somewhere she hasn't been would sound really cool to her ^^ Oh lawd I suck at public speaking I thank the heavens I have a character that can XD but she would be happy to ^^ maybe Nirav could even help with hers? She not so good at oragnizing stuff for papers and projects so maybe someone could help her with that ^^"

That sounds cool
Nirav would be a lot better at organizing thoughts in writing than actually talking about stuff
So they could totally exchange skill sets and stuff  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games