Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:38 pm
Hitsukei

Been reading up on silvanos adventures
Oh my gosh the poor boy
Theres a part of me that wants to drop everything and help him like oh gosh
He's still lost ><  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm
Hey errybody!!
The power only just came on today!!
The hurricane didn't last too long but it made quite the mess.
It was was of those that touch every island in the bahamas!! yet it felt the need to stall and bully my little island >.>;;
It was really scary and we only got the tail end of it
It made a real mess to the home on the shores tho....

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 pm
Sekaino
Hey errybody!!
It was was of those that touch every island in the bahamas!! yet it felt the need to stall and bully my little island >.>;;

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?

Hey Sekaino, glad to hear you're okay.
I was watching the news about it, I can only imagine how bad it was being there though.

Classes have ended for the day and we have a week of free time after class. Don't know if you missed anything else really.

Glad you're back!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:18 pm
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
Hey errybody!!

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?

I was watching the news about it, I can only imagine how bad it was being there though.

Classes have ended for the day and we have a week of free time after class. Don't know if you missed anything else really.

Glad you're back!

Aaah, don't really know what I expected...
I guess Holly is in trouble for literally missing a whole class??
Everybody seems to be doing their own thing so I'm not really sure where to pop in  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:29 pm
Sekaino
Hey errybody!!

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?

emotion_kirakira HI! emotion_hug Welcome back glad to hear you're safe and sound!

Oh all the afternoon classes gave out homework so whichever one you're in go and check em out ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:36 pm
Sekaino
Everybody seems to be doing their own thing so I'm not really sure where to pop in

Welcome back Sekaino! Glad to hear that you're okay! Can't wait to read what Holly shenanigans you write up next owo
Not at all! Since you mentioned in the off days thread about your situation, she was excused from the class. ^-^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:42 pm
Sekaino
murruelecreuset
Sekaino
Hey errybody!!

Anyhooo!
What'd I miss?

Glad you're back!

Yeah, I plan on getting Eve to the library but Maria I have no idea what to do with her. Mainly cause having both my characters in the library seems rather sad. So you're in the same boat. Course I'm being a tad slow on the posting front since I've been busy / can't focus on the screen / my brain won't think of posts right now.

I'd say you could have Holly run into Maria they could meet and she could totally fill her in on what she missed in Breeding, though I don't want to tie up you're character at all. You can also go catch a Pokémon if you are interested in catching one that available.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:12 pm
oh heavens I finally have a bit of the weekend to relax!

I just noticed Ray was assigned Jirachi... oh boy that'll be interesting when he learns about the wishes aspect oAo  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:41 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

I just noticed Ray was assigned Jirachi... oh boy that'll be interesting when he learns about the wishes aspect oAo

I'm finding that the randomness I used to determine these might be like super not random and fit perfect with a few XD ( I love Celebi so glad Koru got Celebi =w=)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:43 pm
The art tablet is back! I fixed it myself!  

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:49 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I'm finding that the randomness I used to determine these might be like super not random and fit perfect with a few XD ( I love Celebi so glad Koru got Celebi =w=)

You literally gave him a very tempting legendary... he's totally going to have a thought about whether the pokemon can "grant someone their life back". He's going to get so into researching his pokemon I'm scared for Ray and this new obsession he's going to have  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:56 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

You literally gave him a very tempting legendary... he's totally going to have a thought about whether the pokemon can "grant someone their life back". He's going to get so into researching his pokemon I'm scared for Ray and this new obsession he's going to have

Why do I have a feeling that poor Ray will end up very sad by the end of this project? ;w; poor guy needs a hug

btw I LOVE the rockstar shooter avi!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Why do I have a feeling that poor Ray will end up very sad by the end of this project? ;w; poor guy needs a hug

btw I LOVE the rockstar shooter avi!

Yeah, he's sort of in the position where he'll learn about those three wishes and start wondering what the limits are. He may or may not get so obsessed he'll forget about everything and simply research about it

@ thank you ^^ I thought I's do a cosplay or something for Halloween lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:05 pm
ShyWolfHeart

I''m so sorry! crying
I was gonna have Marcus make it to class but I got like uber busy from the newspaper and school and I'm sorry Eli didn't get his bro time crying  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

I''m so sorry! crying
I was gonna have Marcus make it to class but I got like uber busy from the newspaper and school and I'm sorry Eli didn't get his bro time crying

Oh no it's okay! But...just wondering but do you know that Ray has Valiant? sweatdrop  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games