Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So the chief began their meeting, letting details of the plan flow. Jay and Jeon listened intently to Shiro's words, one of them keeping eyes on the map to memorize it, while the other flickered his eyes to and from it and the Raikage. Jeon smiled seeing the coffee get brought to him: better to focus the man's oral fixation on caffeine than whatever the hell get's put into a cigarette. As he went about the plans, Hino and Oroborous both joined the table, listening to his words. So they would be infiltrating and liberating the raindrops that had been trapped behind enemy lines. Oro rubbed his chin, nodding while Hino, eyes masked behind dark circles in the dragon mask, seemed to be pondering the details of the plan. Quiet was he as Jeon opened her mouth to speak, only to be subverted by the squid. The entire time he spoke, Jay and Jeon had their eyes on him, listening to his words with the grim realization that no one in the office knew.

That made this difficult.

And why the <********> was he saying bloop so goddamn much. Jay was getting quickly annoyed with the quirk, while Jeon found it cute in an extremely condescending manner. Still, it didn't show in the faces of the sages, who turned over shoulder to see the newcomer, green as grass, and... Cason was it? Whatever drove them into the office... well when Mizuki started in on them, the twins each crossed trheir arms and merely listened. It was not their place to interrupt her scolding her student, and beyond that... well Jay thought it was pretty jarring seeing her drop her usual diction and dialect in favor of a serious tone. Choosing to save face, Jeon turned away from them as the blush set in. She was infinitely a fan of watching that, and Jay was no different. He shook his head, however, and kept a grim look on his face during every second. When Cason popped out of the office, his head turned on the second target of the jade-rage being flung at the even newer genin. Assuming he didn't risk life and limb remaining in Mizuki's line of sight, he would await her return to the war table before clearing his throat to speak.

"Thank you for handling that, Mizuki. With that out of the way, I believe before we move any further with planning that our mission report from the land of Giman needs to be shared. Under the guise of wanderers from lands unknown, Hino, Oro, Jeon Gyeon and I infiltrated the rogue lands. It wasn't difficult, honestly, to rile up the UHV there. We conducted an act of terror against their main weapon suppliers, kicking the hive as it were. Beyond just that, however, we gleaned some interesting info. Details and specifics are in the report," he said setting it down in front of Shiro and allowing Jeon to continue, "But suffice it to say I don't believe that a sensor will have a very easy time gleaning info about them via their special techniques. When we interacted with a higher up of the UHV, she had a sort of electric humming chakra armor that produced a cloud of murky darkness in Hino's sensory vision. He couldn't make out anything besides the zone of denial, no troop numbers, chakra, positioning or otherwise. What's worse, the signal to blow up explosive tags withint he cloud was entirely scrambled. The signal went flying erratically and triggered tags elsewhere. We checked against faulty tags on our part by destroying the building from outside the range. Whatever that armor was, I assume the Shinjiro family has been armed with it. The Kurokasa family has agreed to take the funds and weapons and begin a campaign against them, or absorb their gang, which will incur further UHV attention there. But keep that in mind about using sensors. We may be flying blind to them, but they may have methods to sense us."

With that information on the table, the twins would quiet, proud they were able to bring some potentially life saving, plan fixing information to the table. But then Jay and Jeon remembered one more thing. "And on the note of trump cards... well we have one of our own. Several of them, actually, in the form of the Monkey contract. As their sages, they will come when we call them." They would nod, turning their heads on the ever wonderful Mizuki, hoping they had given her some time to cool off and offer some insight of her own, or maybe for shiro to interject.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 640 / 760xxxxxCurrent Stamina 550 / 630xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:
        Kagura Shingan Post delay.

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 pm
      User ImageUser Image

While he listened as intently as he could to Toso's words as well as those of the twins and Mizuki he could not help but smile when his coffee arrived. It had taken the place of his smoking. If he was going to set the example he needed to actually do that. Once they had all finished speaking he picked up a headband from the lower drawer on his desk and tossed it to Hyan. With a small smile he nodded,"I appreciate your vigor kid but right now I need you to train. We all have a duty to perform soon. While I cant promise you newbies wont see the front lines, you need to be prepared none the less. Your comrades are going to be counting on you to do your very best. Dont let them down ok?" Letting out a light chuckle he smiled,"So get, go train you have a lot of work to do and a short time to do it." Assuming the young man left he could not help but smile,"Its odd seeing the next generation like this. I'm saddened that I may have to pour blood on their hands this early into their carriers."

Rising to his feet he continued,"That being said lets get back to this. Toso that confirms my suspicions. You will stay with the support team and offer them whatever assistance you can. If they come under fire its your job to protect them. If they have sensory jamming and can detect us then the job of the assault team will change to assault and diversion. We want Akagi to dedicate all of his forces to one side of the town so that Osirus can infiltrate. However if osirus is detected I am confident in their ability. Their mission will not change. Find our lost lambs and ex-filtrate them. If it comes to a diversion I will announce myself to Akagi. As aggressive as he is, and as much as he hates my former clan, I dont see him passing up that bait. Plus those monkey's can draw some fire off of you. As far as SOP its standard knowledge you dont want to fight the UHV at range, and we cant sit still for more then a scant few moments. Not while their artillery is a threat. Ive seen what those shells can do personally, its not pretty. That puts the advantages firmly in their favor. Even further if we dont know if they can sense us. That being said, squad leaders. I want you all to learn the shadow clone jutsu. If we have to, we need to confuse them. Overwhelm them. "

Gesturing to the twins he continued,"If for some reason sensory is a no go, we still have two byakugans in the village to fall back on. Both of which will be with the assault team. As far as their technology is concerned I have a plan but, Mizuki. I will require your permission. The plan will likely involve the complete destruction of what remains of your home."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                        > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                            Current Stats
                                                              Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                            > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                              Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Temujin Uchiha
                                                        Dexterous Prince
                                                        Naomi Tenshu
                                                        NecroPlant
                                                        cinyican

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

User ImageUser Image
    • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
      ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
      pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
      pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

Map
                                                                    User Image

"Right then cover the support group, bloop. If confusion is what you desire Shiro-nii." Tosokurui would then have one of his tentacles wrap around the brush he was using to make cartographic changes having it lifted into the air haphazard looking. "Pardon me. if I'm being intrusive bloop." The brush would lightly brush against Mizuki's cheek like a kiss, hopefully it wouldn't agitate her and maybe the softness of the bristles would ease whatever tensions she may have instead of making her more irate when Shiro divulged the bomb shell of her home towns complete annihilation. That was almost the fate of Endaishima, and using that as an example Toso could relate to a degree with how Mizuki may have been feeling. Albeit Toso was hard to anger. [Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin 1/4]

"I've been working on something it has yet to be perfected but may prove rather useful. bloop." The tentacle would hand the brush back to Toso. His opposite still holding the single hand sign to maintain his tiny squid folk. Toso would then carefully move his brush close to the map and begin what seemed like tapping it. Suddenly a small, smaller than even the squids he'd made perfect replicate of Mizuki formed on the map, no larger than a chess piece. It didn't move or speak but had taken a fighting pose. It was like a still three dimensional image. [Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin 2/4]

" I call it Fukusei Sumi Nise Bunshin. They're like clones but require significantly less effort to produce, limited to what my brush touches of course, I haven't tested the limits yet but, I'd say I could reproduce a small army once I've perfected it. Ah, bloop. By small army I mean normal sized not an actual small army like the size of this one. Bloop. It's not limited to just people either. Once I've fully grasped the concepts I could even reproduce buildings,false artillery, dummy explosives. The buildings of course wouldn't be comfortably habitable..." The teeny Mizuki would then melt into a puddle, a sign of the techniques imperfections, it could have been played off as it was just being released but Toso admitted to his faults. "Bl, OOPS. Seems a little more work on form maintenance is required." [Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin 3/4]

Likely while Mizuki would be conversating with Shiro about how she felt on the matter at hand being the destruction of her home town. It may have been a bit cold mayhaps incredibly non-sociable but Toso had no words for the Genin who were dismissed. Suffice to say in Toso's head those who weren't supposed to be here were irrelevant, as harsh as thought process was. Toso looked to the wu-kong twins. "Sage you say? That's quite the impressive feat bloop. Mayhaps I should consider such as well...but I doubt there's time for such a detour. I hear the training is a trying one where many who fail have died."

Chakra:625/625❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:605/605❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                    • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    ~Head~
                                                                    ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                    ~Body~
                                                                    ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                    [Contents]:
                                                                    Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                    Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                    Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                    Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                    Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                    Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                    Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                    Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    ~Hands~
                                                                    ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                    ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                    ~Waist~
                                                                    Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                    •Moth Blend x2
                                                                    •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                    •Mending Blend x2
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                    ~Scrolls~
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                    1-[Contents]:
                                                                    •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                    •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                    •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                    2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                    3-[Contents]:
                                                                    4-[Contents]:
                                                                    5-[Contents]:
                                                                    ~Feet~
                                                                    Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                    Temujin Uchiha
                                                                    Naomi Tenshu
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 pm
      User Image
      Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Ex-Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked into the office and headed over to the secretary. Her eyes slightly widened upon seeing the ex-temp kage again. Thanatos smiled at her and waved."Would you still happen to have what I left here?" The secretary nodded as she brought out a pristine headband. It seemed she had taken good care of it. Thanatos thanked her and put it back on his person. He then headed into the Raikages office. Seeing Shiro looking exactly how he had left him."Bad time?" He asked seeing that everyone had a pretty serious look on their faces. Since he had returned he might as well make himself useful.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

cinyican

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:55 am
      User Image
              A harsh blast of words
              came from Hyan’s side from a Chunin by the name of Mizuki. From what Hyan had gathered from the small time he had been in the Raiakge’s presence Mizuki was the leader of the support squadron. While he wouldn’t defend his lack of experience Mizuki mentioned his mother which while he made no physical action he made a mental note of this interaction for later. The two siblings seemed rather smug at the fact Mizuki had tried to put him in his place.

Hyan was ecstatic, but tried to contain himself when the Raikage tossed him a headband and gave him hope that everyone would be able to help in the upcoming battle. Immediately Hyan tied his headband around his head and couldn’t wait for the battle regardless if he was in it or not. The Raikage would no doubt have some crazy powerful jutsu and attacks that Hyan was ready to witness or at least hear about. As the Raikage was speaking Hyan would often hear bloops come from the tantalizing owner of squid tentacles. Hyan was curious about the man, squid, thing, but he focused on the Raikage.

Hyan didn’t know the situation so his presence here was a waste of his time -better spent on training like the Raikage and Mizuki had said. “I’ll do my best Raikage Sir.” His frosted hair patchily higlighed due to years under the sun and his dark eyes gleaming with hope he saluted the Raikage and began to leave. As he was leaving he remembered his mental note about Mizuki and something came to him. Hyan looked at Mizuki with a friendly glare, but didn’t know anything about her. As far as Hyan was concerned she might be almost 10 years older than him. Directing his body towards her and a sway of his staff on his back Hyan gently spoke to her with a little bit of playfulness in tone “I don’t want to die, and I hope this doesn’t prevent you from saving my life if the need arises. I don’t need some old hag talking to me about crying to my mom. In fact, I wish I could cry to her, but I can’t.” With that said he briskly exited attempting to get away from any backlash Mizuki might try to throw his way.

Intent about going to train and reading up on medical jutsu Hyan was focused so that when he left he accidently knocked into a rather intimidating ninja. The man had silver hair and had a cloud headband in tow. “Ah! Sorry for bumping into you.” Hyan was sort of embarrassed about being negligent so he ended up just leaving towards the training hall seeing a kunoichi leaning againts a wall on his way out.
              [Leave Office]

Azeiel the Risen

Naomi Tenshu

”Grand Chevalier Haji”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Atsuko entered into the building, his hand having been scribbling notes down since the moment he had left Giman. They had handed the official copies to Magnus however Atsuko had made sure to go over them before they did to the best of his memory, Sharingan always being useful for that, and he etched down the important aspects of what they found as well as a mission synopsis for the kage.

He could tell that the place was quite busy so he let the secretary or someone who worked for the kage know that they were there for a quick drop off. If the kage spotted them he would notice a few immediate changes. Houou was missing first and foremost, and three different members were sprinkled in. All of them were battle damaged so to speak but no one gravely injured, the look of exhaustion was more then obvious and the atmosphere was rather heavy.

Atsuko and his group would wait patiently regardless until they could be seen, keeping to themselves in the building so as not to interfere with anyone's duties.
      Pet Chakra: 75 / 625
      Clone Chakra 60 / 100

◆¦ Passives
        Sharingan 3 Tomoe - Active
        Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
        Targeted Immunization (Fear)

◆¦ Inventory
        Pain-Murderer [x9] - An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body.
        Field Medic's Kit - Includes several types of hypodermic needles, precesion scalpels, sanitation kits, adrenaline boosters, and even cauterizing tools.
        Focus Pad [x5] - A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.
        Kumo Pass Seal
        Communicator
        Base Key
        Dragon Mask
        Lost Robes
        - (Rasengan Stored)
        -
        -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Gaian 0
      • Beta Contributor 0
      PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 pm
      User Image Pinching the bridge of her nose in irritation she simply waved the child off. There was precious little time to educate them on human biology to the point of understanding that she was nearing a prime age for women or that insinuated she would let such trivial inaccurate insults prevent her from doing her job. Finally the meeting room was cleared and they all had some breathing room. Her eyes scanned over the map and looked at what Toso had drawn. "The river'll be frozen over this time of year which... watch the sky carefully. The area is known for deadly blizzards in winter. As for Yashamaru... my guess is they'd be collaborators or gone if they're not dead." It was difficult thinking about such things. The braziers of the inn cold with lifeless coals no longer embers. Such thoughts gave her chills. However there was little time to wish it had been spring or summer. There was still some massive glaring flaws that she saw in the plan which needed addressing.

"On the mission to retrieve Tosokurui the UHV was able to jam our radios so if we aren't to stop moving how are the others supposed to get medical aid?" That question hung upon her mind as they discussed constant movement and people retreating to her squad. Such things would be difficult if communication was out. Beyond that if the UHV had brought their weapons with them, well it was unlikely that they would be within the town. No from what she understood they were long range and as such the mountain made for an obvious position. "Also I don't see any of the playthings... err UHV on the map. Where are they even holding?" For a second she slipped back into her natural dialect before continuing on with the question. The lack of info on where the UHV actually was bothered her. Especially because Shiro was talking about leveling the buildings. Why though? Were the UHV even hanging out among the buildings?

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 775 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 335(40)/ 375 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,650 x ◆¦ ACx 16,625
      ◆¦ SENSOR / MEDICx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ CHŪNINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
      xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
          Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
          Learning Nin, gen, and eseijutsu require 3 post less.
          Chuunin Vest (Light) - D rank simple is auto blocked
          Immune to Frostbite
          Mist Vision

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
          Healing hands minor and regular
          Bone healer

Azeiel The Risen
      Dexterous Prince
      cinyican
      Temujin Uchiha
      NecroPlant
      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 pm

User ImageUser Image
    • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
      ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
      pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
      pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

Map
                                                                    User Image

"Bloop. I may be speaking out of turn but she's right. I'd intended on filling in the gaps with information provided by the first infiltration unit bloop. As you can see the map is pre uhv occupation. If there are any who could fill in potential camp locations or encampments they'd certainly be appreciated. Bloop." Toso rose his arm with a wayward sleeve swinging. "less we're comfortable running a blind offense." He'd then silence himself as ot currently seemed a blind offense was indeed the likely plan of action with the assumption Uhv occupied a majority of the area.

Chakra:625/625❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:605/605❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                    • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    ~Head~
                                                                    ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                    ~Body~
                                                                    ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                    [Contents]:
                                                                    Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                    Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                    Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                    Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                    Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                    Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                    Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                    Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    ~Hands~
                                                                    ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                    ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                    ~Waist~
                                                                    Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                    •Moth Blend x2
                                                                    •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                    •Mending Blend x2
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                    ~Scrolls~
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                    1-[Contents]:
                                                                    •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                    •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                    •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                    2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                    3-[Contents]:
                                                                    4-[Contents]:
                                                                    5-[Contents]:
                                                                    ~Feet~
                                                                    Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                    Temujin Uchiha
                                                                    Naomi Tenshu
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:34 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Taking a sip of his coffee he tapped his chin lightly with a sigh when Thanatos poked his head in. While he was glad to see the man he needed to focus,"Thanatos. If your back then that means your ready. I'm reinstating your rank as Jounin. Shizuku will assign you a team shortly. For now I need you to get with her, then your people. Shizuku has a couple of headbands so do me a favor and address any new gennin who come for one. I will handle their oaths later on, and shut the door please."

Taking another sip he continued,"Now, back the plan. I wish we had more intel to go on to form a better plan. But thats just not something we have at the time. The team who reported back left before the force arrived. I hate to say it but we are going in blind. But, that isn't the worst case honestly. Akagi will likely take up a position inside of the village itself, use any houses for fortifications and dig in. Hes aggressive but hes not stupid. While manning a position on the mountain would under normal circumstances be a good idea, hes knows what hes facing. Terrain is nothing to shinobi when one strong doton user can entirely teraform said mountain. There is also the weather to consider. From the report I received they dont have supplies to setup a camp outside of a already established location. As far as Yashamaru is concerned. If they are not dead then they are likely with the uhv. If they are classify them as such. I dont doubt your ability to handle them should that situation occur. If they are a threat then destroy them."

Motioning to the assault and infiltration starting points. He took another sip and continued,"The success of this relies upon trust. The three of us have to trust each other with our lives or were all screwed. To that end, I am fully authorizing you to use any means necessary to ensure orders are followed. I have faith that Osirus, even going blind, can do this. I trust you both," He gestured to both of the twins,"Of you with my life, and now I am trusting you with Ada and Hachiro's." Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes for a moment before continuing,"The assault team will do whatever we have to, to buy you the time you need. Even if we dont have communications we still have flares and old fashion messengers. You two have access to the monkey's if need be. Mizuki if need be you can send Axel as your runner. I'll figure out mine when we sort out our numbers. I mean what I said Mizuki, if they do not follow your orders... do what you have to."
                                                        ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                        > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                            Current Stats
                                                              Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                              Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Temujin Uchiha
                                                        Dexterous Prince
                                                        Naomi Tenshu
                                                        NecroPlant
                                                        cinyican

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:37 pm
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Shizuka, being quite good at her job, greeted Atsuko the moment he entered the building,"You certainly look pretty well done in. What can I do for you? Lord Raikage is busy right now with a war meeting."

Odoeb

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200
      PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:56 pm
      Atsuko couldnt offer more then a strained smile to the woman. He put the pile of papers on the desk, all of it detailing what they had found and what they had done. It made mentions of casualities but no specifics for the Shishin. "These are mission reports and detail uhv documents from the field. We have suffered a loss and need time to recooperate so we decided to get this to the kage before we take that time. I would like to speak with him again but if he is tied up it can always wait until a later point" he said in a rather exhausted voice.  
      PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 pm
      User Image
      Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Ex-Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened intently to the new Raikage, he actually wanted to speak to him about what was transpiring. It seemed much was happening while he was away. But he understood the gist of it. At the moment all he could do was assist, as is the duty of one who turned down the kage-ship and left the village. He nodded and closed the door as he walked back down the stairs to Shizuka who had just given him back his own headband."Well Miss Shizuka it seems Shiro has put me in charge of assisting you with headbands and genin. Also You have a genin team I am going to be training?" He asked as he took a seat on the corner of her desk. Thanatos acknowledge the other Shinobi with a small nodded, who looked and sounded quite tired.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:53 pm
      User Image
      Character Name oirchi tensu kai
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      | r a n k :: D | t i t l e :: Genin | a c :: 0 |
      | c h a k r a :: 150 | s t a m i n a :: 350 |

Orichi enters the the building looking around for either the kage himself or the secretory,he is a new genin and is ready to learn more tech and skills to further progress his life,he wants to get to know the true nature of his ability's and how he can master them quickly and precisely,he loves to fight,with people or even spar but then again he rarely talks to people he is quiet most of the time minding his own business,orichi walking around thinks to him self how he would like to be with a strong leader,he walked over to the desk and asked ,"Is the raikage in i am here to get my headband i am new here,also i heared i could find my group leader here as well," He said with his face plane as a white board,he had no expression of excite meant expect he was eager to find his new leader to further make himself stronger,

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 pm
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Looking over the pile of papers the young woman sighed a bit,"Well, I am going to need some more coffee today." Reaching into her desk she pulled a manila folder and slid it to the young man,"Shiro-san set this aside for you with his thanks. Though right now like I said, hes trying to formulate a battle plan with the team leaders. Your welcome to stay and relax but I suspect hes going to be there for a bit."

When Thanatos returned she nodded and tossed him a spare headband and gestured to the new gennin,"Talk about timing. That one is one of yours. Try not to mess him up too much, your second should be here shortly. I will try and find some missions to keep you all busy while they are away." Addressing the young man she smiled lightly,"Welcome. Lord Shiro is busy right now, but your new squad leader here will take care of you."

Odoeb
      Make sure you make a post in the mission board here in the village to finalize your missions. The folder has the ryo for them.

Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Gaian 50
      • Person of Interest 200
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:00 pm
      Azeiel The Risen

Odoeb

Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

User Image

Lily Rose Tenkei shows up after her recent graduation from the Academy, it took alot of devotion of course. Though some point she had received a letter from the Raikage Shiro, to show up here to obtain her headband to represent her village. Lily goes towards the desk seeing there is other shinobi here which her clothing seems to shift a bit like wind was blowing into the office place."Excuse me miss, i am here to see the Raikage, he sent me a letter to receive my headband." Lily was breathing quite hard as she had ran to reach the office which she doesn't have the best of stamina like Taijutsu users. Lily though knew some jutsu from the Academy but she needed to expand her knowledge. Though she needed to take care of this first which she waits patiently for the lady at the desk.  
      ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games