Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:19 pm
Prairiefox

Do our characters let Ramona know what project(s) theyre gonna do in the next post?
I'll hopefully post tomorrow for Nirav but I just want an idea of how thats going
He'd be doing both -- his one goal rn is do well in school and that extra credit is enticing, despite the whole presenting in front of others thing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:32 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Do our characters let Ramona know what project(s) theyre gonna do in the next post?
I'll hopefully post tomorrow for Nirav but I just want an idea of how thats going
He'd be doing both -- his one goal rn is do well in school and that extra credit is enticing, despite the whole presenting in front of others thing

Eve will be doing both but that's cause she's an overachiever 4laugh  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:41 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Haha XD Yeah honestly I just couldn't pick which one to give so I jsut put both and let you guys have the option XD

But yes just post what you choose in your reply and Ill have Ramona give the subject for the second assignment ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 am
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Eve will be doing both but that's cause she's an overachiever 4laugh

her and Iris XD  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 pm
DJ Double B

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Thanks for the good wishes guys, I was really touched that you cared about my well being heart

The hurricane ended up shifting slightly so that we didn't get the worse of it. It was still a cat-4 but it my house was left unscathed and now I can post again biggrin

Here's hoping NC/SC and Georgia up north don't get hit too bad by Matty  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:33 pm
There are 17 baby pokemon and 13 breeding students
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..Just sayin..
class end is spring..

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 am
So since Marcus despite being a walking pokedex actually doesn't read much ( he's a slower reader than most and it makes him frustrated/self-concious) he's not gonna know why any of the dream teams benefit him.
Would any smart battleheads wanna help my boy out with that research?

Who wants to plot  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:26 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Nirav does a ton of reading, but is way more into fiction and not super social
Or knowledgeable of battling teams really
Though with the research project he's doing, it may make him a little more open to nonfiction

It could always be something it takes Marcus a while to really think about/figure out
There's years ahead of all of em after all xD

Though thinking about this I do have an idea
Nirav is usually in the library reading cause nobody bothers him there
Not a lot of people really go there in their spare time
But what if marcus and nirav were there at the same time
Marcus maybe asking Nirav about where he can find stuff in the library and what he thinks about this or that
But Nirav is trying to read/research in peace, getting more and more annoyed
What are your thoughts on something like this?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:25 am
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Nirav does a ton of reading, but is way more into fiction and not super social
Or knowledgeable of battling teams really
Though with the research project he's doing, it may make him a little more open to nonfiction

It could always be something it takes Marcus a while to really think about/figure out
There's years ahead of all of em after all xD

Though thinking about this I do have an idea
Nirav is usually in the library reading cause nobody bothers him there
Not a lot of people really go there in their spare time
But what if marcus and nirav were there at the same time
Marcus maybe asking Nirav about where he can find stuff in the library and what he thinks about this or that
But Nirav is trying to read/research in peace, getting more and more annoyed
What are your thoughts on something like this?

Marcus is pretty perceptive and after what happened with Kirsi/Koru/Ava he'd be pretty aware of Nirav being annoyed.
He does have an -undiagnosed- learning disability that's why he hates reading.....maybe he could tell Nirav about it? ( though I'm not sure he'd just give that out and he doesn't know about it himself so maybe he could just hint at it? Then maybe Nirav wouldn't mind helping him out...or maybe they both end up looking up battle info since Nirav has a battle partner in Cyril now..Marcus would wanna swear him to secrecy about it tho lol.
He'll also be totally jealous that Nirav can read so much/so well. Silly boy.
Yeah it's not really something that has a set date..though the rain team would be sparked by his eventual rivalry with Koru ( Marcus is smart enough to figure out..and will be a bit competitive to want a type advantage he just won't have the information because his forte's more pokemon trivia and enviroment) that might happen sooner.

Also I know this is later down the lane..like way way later ( we're talking year 5 and over) but I was thinking..I'm making Marcus' sister gender neutral..it's a concept someone traditional like Marcus might have a hard time understanding...maybe Ava would talk some sense into him and get him to be there for his sister?
It kinda seems like she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and call her friends out on it...but maybe she'd still be friends with Marcus even when he's a bit of a dunderhead ( especially because if he gets called out on something, he totally apologizes and rectifies himself)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:19 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Marcus is pretty perceptive and after what happened with Kirsi/Koru/Ava he'd be pretty aware of Nirav being annoyed.
He does have an -undiagnosed- learning disability that's why he hates reading.....maybe he could tell Nirav about it? ( though I'm not sure he'd just give that out and he doesn't know about it himself so maybe he could just hint at it? Then maybe Nirav wouldn't mind helping him out...or maybe they both end up looking up battle info since Nirav has a battle partner in Cyril now..Marcus would wanna swear him to secrecy about it tho lol.
He'll also be totally jealous that Nirav can read so much/so well. Silly boy.
Yeah it's not really something that has a set date..though the rain team would be sparked by his eventual rivalry with Koru ( Marcus is smart enough to figure out..and will be a bit competitive to want a type advantage he just won't have the information because his forte's more pokemon trivia and enviroment) that might happen sooner.

Also I know this is later down the lane..like way way later ( we're talking year 5 and over) but I was thinking..I'm making Marcus' sister gender neutral..it's a concept someone traditional like Marcus might have a hard time understanding...maybe Ava would talk some sense into him and get him to be there for his sister?
It kinda seems like she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and call her friends out on it...but maybe she'd still be friends with Marcus even when he's a bit of a dunderhead ( especially because if he gets called out on something, he totally apologizes and rectifies himself)

Ah ok i see
Nirav's only 11; he probably wouldn't have a good grasp on the whole learning disability thing.
It isn't something he sees/deals with like, say, money or work.
Considering he doesn't know Marcus that well, he'd probably just point him to the right bookshelves to find what he's looking for, but wouldn't drop what he's doing to research for him.

He is gonna be in the library after class today, namely researching for the history project if not reading for fun
But he's usually in the library, so this could happen whenever really

As for the sister thing, that sounds cool
Ava is kinda blunt about things.
Does what she feels is right with friends (or what she wants -- we'll have to see later on)
As well as calls people out if she thinks it's necessary
But Ava would definitely talk some sense into being there for his sister
We can talk about this more once its more imminent though, but I like the idea!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:27 pm
http://pokemonpalooza.tumblr.com/post/151521865892/pokemonpalooza-i-write-really-silly-pokemon

So for Valentines all the kids should get these ( yes I mean all, like in the good old days of childhood when everyone got a Valentine and no one felt bad)

Just sayin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:03 pm
finally got around to updating profiles
woo  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:53 am
Just got Maria up will get Eve up after my shower. Families coming for dinner so I'm hoping to get it done before the end of class.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 am
Guys, I have an Idea for a game.

Let's come up with potential pokemon rivalries

Like vikavolt and yanmega (both are said to be highly technical fliers)  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:31 pm
Xaven the Raven
Guys, I have an Idea for a game.

Let's come up with potential pokemon rivalries

Like vikavolt and yanmega (both are said to be highly technical fliers)

Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar as fire/fighting starters
cause heaven forbid there be any other combination for a fire starter  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games