Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:07 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Just popping in to say that it is now headcanon that the Bennett boys are total girls when it comes to taking care of his hair and sometimes sings in the bathroom

Omg hide the children XD

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Thanks for the Hoopa heads up~!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 pm
So these are some ideas I have
Dream Team Ideas.
Team Rain Dance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Team to counter balance Valiant's truant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Team for Exploring

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're very likely to change tho...I also feel like there's no point in going for the last team since Marcus already has 2 pokemon slots filled...it's kinda too late.
Thoughts?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Omg hide the children XD

Well its more Harvey( since the arts of him) looking 'pretty like legolas" as Kirsi says takes some maintenance XD. He'll totally die if it leaks to any of the staff or students, since professionalism matters to him.

The most Marcus does is use like a special conditioner. His hair's like hella soft.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

They're very likely to change tho...I also feel like there's no point in going for the last team since Marcus already has 2 pokemon slots filled...it's kinda too late.
Thoughts?

I dunno -- I personally think one can go for any objective with any team really.
If exploring is something that drives your character in the future, why should not having the absolute perfect pokemon limit that?

I do like the idea of being open to change -- It's very hard to plan a character 7 years in advance while leaving little room for things to just happen
Be it plots with another character or something the crew has in store
like stuff everywhere is getting stolen. i wouldn't be surprised if we wake up and the whole dang school building is gone

Hitsukei

Question: Would drama club be meeting on halloweekend halloween weekend?
Or after classes sometime?
I know battle club is meeting after class today, so I wanted to ask  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 pm
DJ Double B

Hello, DJ!
I want to apologise for being MIA lately. Work has largely taken up most my time in addition to multiple other projects I’ve been working on the side. I also want to apologise and regret not being able to interact with Ava during battle class. I hope to be able to make things up to you.

Since it will indeed be the Weekend of Halloween, The Drama club won’t be able to meet up during this in-rp weekend. The meet-up will be next in-rp weekend and I’ll PM or contact all members to reconfirm the future meet-up. It’ll be something to look forward to, I promise. ^^

Also, not sure if Nirav has already found Silvano’s newly discarded coat, but as a heads up for if he hasn’t yet, there is indeed a spare coat waiting for Nirav in the Pathways for whenever he passes by there. I think this might be a fun gateway for some interesting interactions between our characters later on. :3

I look forward to having either one of my character interact with Ava or Nirav in the future. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:49 am
Hitsukei
DJ Double B

Hello, DJ!
I want to apologise for being MIA lately. Work has largely taken up most my time in addition to multiple other projects I’ve been working on the side. I also want to apologise and regret not being able to interact with Ava during battle class. I hope to be able to make things up to you.

Since it will indeed be the Weekend of Halloween, The Drama club won’t be able to meet up during this in-rp weekend. The meet-up will be next in-rp weekend and I’ll PM or contact all members to reconfirm the future meet-up. It’ll be something to look forward to, I promise. ^^

Also, not sure if Nirav has already found Silvano’s newly discarded coat, but as a heads up for if he hasn’t yet, there is indeed a spare coat waiting for Nirav in the Pathways for whenever he passes by there. I think this might be a fun gateway for some interesting interactions between our characters later on. :3

I look forward to having either one of my character interact with Ava or Nirav in the future. ^^

It's all good. I've been doing a lot for school myself. I look forward to nirav's first day of drama club haha

I did notice silvano leave the jacket. I'll have Nirav find it after class or something. He's going out to the grasslands tonight; it'll come in handy

Yeah i'm hype too. It'll be cool!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:39 am
Sorry for quoting everyone! I was making a master list template of people to quote so that it'd be easier and faster for teachers to copy instead of having to do it the list from scratch. I thought that if I put it in
that it wouldn't work, but I guess it didn't. Again, sorry! >.<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 am
X Kaos X
Sorry for quoting everyone! I was making a master list template so that it'd be easier and faster for teachers to copy instead of always having to do it from scratch. I thought that if I put it in
that it wouldn't work. Again, sorry! >.<[/quote]

No problem Kaos! :)

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:30 am
Can't believe I almost forgot to say this been so wrapped up in myself.
If anyone else is on the east coast or an area getting his by Hurricane Mathew I'm sending good vibes your way and stay safe~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:37 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Can't believe I almost forgot to say this been so wrapped up in myself.
If anyone else is on the east coast or an area getting his by Hurricane Mathew I'm sending good vibes your way and stay safe~ heart

You too! I'm far enough north to only be getting some rain. You stay safe!!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:43 pm
Will post tonight, after my roommate destroyed my art comp i havent felt much like anythong  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:06 pm
Is it me only or does skype not working for everyone?  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:07 pm
Xiatian Li

It's workin fine for me but a thing for an update keeps popping up  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:09 pm
Prairiefox
Xiatian Li

Okay, it's working now! ^^  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:10 pm
Xiatian Li
Prairiefox
Xiatian Li

Okay, it's working now! ^^

I got here just in time then XD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games