Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carter was relieved that Listio spoke up. "I-I think I'd much rather have her... teach me?" She looked to Erin
Erin let go of Carter's hand and scoffed while stuffing his hands in his pockets."Tch. Fine then..."
Nami took Carter's free hand and watched her keyblade dissolve. She kissed Carter on the cheek. "I don't have one myself but keyblade are kind of cool. I can use a bit of magic, though... Either way, you'll do fine."
Erin waved a finger at Nami. "By the way, what ever happened to you not dating anyone?"
She looked at Erin, then Carter. "It kind of just happened..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

"Alright then. We can head to the advanced sparring room to train or we can go where you like. Any location is fine." Listio asked as she placed a hand on her hip.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:28 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Unfortunately, Emalie ran off before she could explain what that black crystal was for. She shrugged with a smile, it didn't really need an explanation. Basically, it would act as a summoning crystal. If Emalie were to be in some sort of danger, Wakai would be summoned by the crystal in the blink of an eye. She looked towards the kids, smiling at them before she began to form another black crystal in her hand. Though this time, she dropped it on the ground in which it opened a portal. She sunk into it quickly, and it closed as soon as she fully entered it.[exits]
Odayaka's ears perked up as she looked towards where Wakai once was. Her ears went down before turning back towards Niko, she needed to do her job before wondering about Wakai and Jaecen first. She nodded when Niko told her that he had injuries on his back too. Once she was finished with his injuries on his front, she crawled onto the bed and sat behind him. She lifted his shirt, seeing the large bruise, "...b-by the way," she began to heal the bruise, "You said...you came from the Battle with Plague right? H-How's...Shino? Is she still...I-I mean, is she all right?" she didn't want to think Shinochi was dead.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

"There all still alive...and fighting hard to protect us. I wasn't much use i guess...me being a being with only a partial heart." As Odayaka's was healing she would notice small black splotches on his back shifting around. "Its hard to maintain a human form...hard enough making it look like my older self. I am a lot older then I look." He said.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 pm
[ooc:]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

As Lana stood by and listened to everything that was going on, she heard Carter and Listio's conversation about training, walking over to them. "U-Um...i-if it isn't too much trouble, may I join your training?" she summoned her keyblade, "I...wish to improve my combat skills." She could still remember what happened back on Destiny Islands. She looked towards Odayaka, whom was the one that was gravely injured in the battle with those Organization people. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows at that memory.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 pm

29 | Female

Nami stood beside Carter. "We can use my dad's classroom. He won't mind at all."
Carter nodded hesitantly. "I'm not much of a fighter... but i can kickbox..."
Nami also nodded hesitantly. "In this case, I think it would be best not to have Erin teach you...." She squeezed Carter's hand. "I'll even tag along with you."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

"That's fine by me." Listio said to Lana with a nod. She then looked to Nami. "i didn't know your dad had a classroom here....i've spent to much time in the coliseum. Lead the way then."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:36 pm

29 | Female

Nami walked along beside Carter and led the way to the Advanced Sparring Classroom.
[Exit]
Erin scratched his chin and looked at Ene. "Well...? Should we go get into some trouble, as well?"
Ene hopped once and agreed. "Yes!"
Kurona closed her sightless eyes. "Hold on, you two. You're staying here. Heaven knows just what trouble you two can manage. Remember the exploding toilets?"
Erin chuckled nervously. Ene did as well. Kurona smacked herself in the forehead. "Sheesh... You two really are my brother's kids..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:34 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Seeing the black splotches had surprised her a little, but Odayaka continued to heal Niko's injury anyway. Her ears perked up as Niko spoke, listening to him as he did, "I-I...thought so. I could tell from when I checked your internally." It didn't take long for her to finish, "It's strange, but I suppose you could use your young appearance to persuade better." she said before pulling Niko's shirt back down and patting his back. "Okay, you're good to go." she said before crawling off the bed.

Her ears perked up, overhearing the conversation of Erin and the others. She walked over to them, "Erm...I have something for you two to do...i-if you want I mean." she asked Erin and Ene.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:37 am
[ooc:]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana felt a little anxious to go with them since she wasn't very familiar with them, but she needed to improve her skills any way possible...including her social skills. She followed behind them out of the Infirmary.[exits]

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:07 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

Jaster stopped only for Emalie. He relaxed but then walked off, calmer than before.

Sophia looked at Listio and shrugged her shoulders.
"Dunno whatcha mean. Just a name."

Liya looked up at Sophia and tilted her head
"You seem....different....from the last time I was here. You never bullied before, nor have you went after someone like that. Are you ok?"

Sophia looked at Liya and nodded
"I'm fine."

"I'm older than you are Niko, yet I understand the problem." Sasha said.
"Mabye being in a dark room will help ya? It helps me but I keep a nightlight on. I don't like being snuck up on."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:46 am

29 | Female

Erin nodded in agreement. "Sure thing, fox. What do you need?"
Ene looked up at Erin before looking at Odayaka. "I'm happy to help, too."
Ixyam stood up to go but was pushed back onto the bed. "What? Hey!"
"We're not going anywhere until your ribs are alright..." Ayami said worriedly. (Reminder: Ayami only speaks Japanese.)
Ixyam nodded impatiently. "Alright, alright. Whatever you say."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

"What an old timer like me? I used to serve Kelina back in the day. Had the butler suit and everything." Niko said to Sasha. "Some days i feel....stretched. Like rubber ready to recoil at any moment....also dark rooms won't help me. I'm to far in for it to make a difference." He said as he patted himself down and looked to Odayaka. "Thank you."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded at the two, "A-All right, then please follow me into the backroom." she said before she began to head into the back room ahead of them. She opened the door and peeked inside before walking in. She opened the window curtains to bring light into the room, and looked around the room, "Still the same before I left." she said to herself before walking over to the cabinets. She began to gather a few bottles of what seemed to be potions.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Sasha chuckled
"I remember her grandparents as kids. They were troublemakers too. Homeschooled killers. I can go back 10 generations in Kelina's family, Niko. Kalena.....meh....she's complicated as always."

Sophia looked away and then walked out.

Liya watched Sophia leave. She was looking forward to spending time with her again just for her to leave as a different person

Liya sniffled and sat down in a chair pulling her legs to the side next to her on the chair

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games