Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:58 am
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Awesome -- I replied a little while ago
Next day sounds good

I'm just kinda going based on what they would like
What Nirav would catch is a lot harder to think about than Ava, but I think it'd be more stuff he usually doesn't see or things that look kinda weird or cool
Ava's little dream team is currently just bugs cause it's what she's hardcore into
If either would be concerned about countering, it'd be Nirav
Ava's just doing her thing for now

I see.
sometimes, it is best to go with what your character happens to pick up.
I think, it gets easier when you have more pokemon as your choice get narrowed down.
for me at least, since I am rather concerned with the whole 'balanced' team.
I do prefer to cover weakness and have way to deal with various typing.
Cyril has a dream team set up, but it's going to change soon.
I may want to add in that alolan ninetales once it's officially comes out.

I just formulated a sort of plan for Evelyn. Maria doesn't really have any plans.
Though any thoughts I may have are totally going to change when the new games pokemon are official. I want Eve to have a sandcastle and Maria to have another puppy among others. Plus one of them has to have a Salandit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 pm
Have the next 2 days off, we'll be doing pictures and posts.  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:53 pm
murruelecreuset
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Awesome -- I replied a little while ago
Next day sounds good

I'm just kinda going based on what they would like
What Nirav would catch is a lot harder to think about than Ava, but I think it'd be more stuff he usually doesn't see or things that look kinda weird or cool
Ava's little dream team is currently just bugs cause it's what she's hardcore into
If either would be concerned about countering, it'd be Nirav
Ava's just doing her thing for now

I see.
sometimes, it is best to go with what your character happens to pick up.
I think, it gets easier when you have more pokemon as your choice get narrowed down.
for me at least, since I am rather concerned with the whole 'balanced' team.
I do prefer to cover weakness and have way to deal with various typing.
Cyril has a dream team set up, but it's going to change soon.
I may want to add in that alolan ninetales once it's officially comes out.

I just formulated a sort of plan for Evelyn. Maria doesn't really have any plans.
Though any thoughts I may have are totally going to change when the new games pokemon are official. I want Eve to have a sandcastle and Maria to have another puppy among others. Plus one of them has to have a Salandit.

If the pokemon from S & M become legit I may have to rethink the tentative dream team...I think Marcus may want a pup..or a Bewear  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:36 pm
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart

Hi! I'm Alexia, and about the battle, it's okay. Fox has told me you've been busy, so no worry, I completely understand that rl stuff always come first. Good luck with the job ^^b

Still I'm really sorry about it maybe sometime in the future we could plan a battle? Eli hasn't actually had a one yet since the festival battle I had to bout out ^^"  

ShyWolfHeart

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:39 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart

Hi! I'm Alexia, and about the battle, it's okay. Fox has told me you've been busy, so no worry, I completely understand that rl stuff always come first. Good luck with the job ^^b

Still I'm really sorry about it maybe sometime in the future we could plan a battle? Eli hasn't actually had a one yet since the festival battle I had to bout out ^^"

mhmmmm it's possible 3nodding

Truth be told, Aiden is a little jealous of Elijah and others who had participated in the tournament, not that he had much interest in the event in the first place, but a certain teacher seemed to make a big deal out of it and announced the names during outdoor.

So, despite not having met Elijah before, he kinda doesn't like him much. A battle between the two is possible to happen. owo When would you like the two to meet up by coincidence? Or maybe on another day, after PE or during Club Period? I guess I should ask which week in the month are you free. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:28 pm
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart

Truth be told, Aiden is a little jealous of Elijah and others who had participated in the tournament, not that he had much interest in the event in the first place, but a certain teacher seemed to make a big deal out of it and announced the names during outdoor.

So, despite not having met Elijah before, he kinda doesn't like him much. A battle between the two is possible to happen. owo When would you like the two to meet up by coincidence? Or maybe on another day, after PE or during Club Period? I guess I should ask which week in the month are you free. sweatdrop

Oh yay Eli's a target xd I understand that there's just moments like that, and with kids it can get pretty crazy- and these are kids with pokemon so I can't imagine what could happen sweatdrop Hm I would say the day off day would be a good time, but then again if it was after gym one could be like "after class behind the gym" stand-off kinda talk like you see in movies 3nodding Hopefully Eli can make him into a new friend or rival if that's okay to plot sometime in the future?  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:35 pm
ShyWolfHeart

I'm tempted to not have Marcus skip class now that Eli's there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:44 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

XD Why was Marcus going to skip?  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:47 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

Oh it was something I was talking about with Kaos. Marcus hid out with Tera during lunch and is iffy about going to class cause he's down about Ava being mad at him.
We figured Tera would either convince him not to skip or skip with him so he wouldn't be down by his lonesome. I might make him show up now tho cause he hasn't gotten much interaction with Eli...

Also how's the job going?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:05 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

Oh it was something I was talking about with Kaos. Marcus hid out with Tera during lunch and is iffy about going to class cause he's down about Ava being mad at him.
We figured Tera would either convince him not to skip or skip with him so he wouldn't be down by his lonesome. I might make him show up now tho cause he hasn't gotten much interaction with Eli...

Ah okay that makes sense, but Eli need some Marcus bro time too xd
Actually pretty good and they gave me my schedule and I'm going to get to have weekends off this is like the first job I've had that has already given me that. I mean I'm basically going to be a desk secretary kinda person but hey its a job sweatdrop  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:23 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart

Ah okay that makes sense, but Eli need some Marcus bro time too xd
Actually pretty good and they gave me my schedule and I'm going to get to have weekends off this is like the first job I've had that has already given me that. I mean I'm basically going to be a desk secretary kinda person but hey its a job sweatdrop

Lol I'll probably post some time after midnight tonight ( being on deadline makes for crazy schedules) Maybe Eli can be there if Kirsi and Marcus confront each other.
Secretary sounds good. I'm actually lookin for a gig like that. Might have to settle for sales associate tho since I'm also goin to school
We can rp on weekeneds! lol emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:25 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart
Xiatian Li
ShyWolfHeart

Oh yay Eli's a target xd I understand that there's just moments like that, and with kids it can get pretty crazy- and these are kids with pokemon so I can't imagine what could happen sweatdrop Hm I would say the day off day would be a good time, but then again if it was after gym one could be like "after class behind the gym" stand-off kinda talk like you see in movies 3nodding Hopefully Eli can make him into a new friend or rival if that's okay to plot sometime in the future?

xd I'm not sure myself of how their first meeting will turn out to be, but I'm looking forward to rp it out. On the day off, I've a plan to catch buneary at open grassland, so if you want, they could've met there? "After class behind the gym" sounds great too, but I'm not sure if we'll have enough time before the next period started. Do you have a plan for Eli during club period?

I'm absolutely down for it! xD Friend/Rival emotion_brofist  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:41 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lol I'll probably post some time after midnight tonight ( being on deadline makes for crazy schedules) Maybe Eli can be there if Kirsi and Marcus confront each other.
Secretary sounds good. I'm actually lookin for a gig like that. Might have to settle for sales associate tho since I'm also goin to school
We can rp on weekeneds! lol emotion_brofist

Oh yeah Eli can be the blind referee rofl
Yeah its at a doctor's office so I'll be at the computer a lot but I'm pretty sure getting on gaia with the work computer will be a huge no--no so weekends will be better for me to post more and Im glad too I feel like I keep skipping out on stuff with people sweatdrop

Xiatian Li

Hm actually I'm not sure the only club he is in right now is the Research Club with Marcus and Eveyln I know our characters were talking about stuff earlier so it depends for that part. Aw a Buneary would be cute along with his Cleffa 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 am
Nice to see Giselle out and about. Ashley's busy embarrassing herself in the meantime.

I wish I had awesome formats sweatdrop

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 am
murruelecreuset

me neither. I kinda wanted Cyril to have ice team, but they have so many weakness, so it's just predominantly ice rather than full Ice type.
sometimes it is more fun to work with pokemon you like rather than having a competitive based team.
my only limitation is "team that can handle most situation" & Balance.

sandcastle? *checks* . . . I don't know what to say . . .
it's just so . . . lol . . .
Nightmare of all children, terror of the beach, fear the living sandcastle xD

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games