Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 am
Shadow of Miracles
Xaven the Raven
If I have a pokemon I want to catch, but it having a lower powered move (I'm thinking thief) is relative to the personality/plot I have for catching it, can something be arranged.

To clarify, I'm thinking of catching a sentret that has stolen something from josh, and while it doesn't need to know thief, I thought it made sense. Plus, I kind of see it for rp nonsense.

If its not a doable thing, especially this early in the year, I completely understand.

Also, related note, is the rp planning on moving forward a year/semester soon?

No, you may not add or replace moves that have already been given to the wild pokemon.

We cannot answer that question

alright wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B
Quick question. With the inventory, should we also include relatively important things that are not directly given by the Guild Crew? I mean like, for example, a book checked out from the school library.

No, items like those are not part of the inventory.

We're only using items that exist in the Pokémon game

Oh ok, thanks!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:10 am
Is the lunch period considered morning or afternoon?

Also, putting this here because i dont want to make too many posts.

Phases of the day entry in the little things thread is not finished, and if morning is only the pre class phase, then the rule about not leaving campus needs to change.

Also, grasslands is the only capture area that has morning afternoon and evening pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:11 am
Xaven the Raven
Is the lunch period considered morning or afternoon?

Also, putting this here because i dont want to make too many posts.

Phases of the day entry in the little things thread is not finished, and if morning is only the pre class phase, then the rule about not leaving campus needs to change.

Also, grasslands is the only capture area that has morning afternoon and evening pokemon

Lunch is afternoon. Lunch has always been afternoon otherwise it would be called breakfast or dinner to represent the appropriate time of the day. This should be obvious.

The rules regarding the phases of the day still stand. At the moment, students are only allowed to go off campus in the morning during the day where we don't have classes (this is usually the 3rd RP day). This may change in the future depending on popular vote but not currently.

Check again. The forest area has pokemon too, it's always have it. The open grasslands was created after the Forest topic.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:19 am
Shadow of Miracles

Alright, thank you. I was trying to look through previous discussions, but I'm on my phone at work, soo...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:32 am
Xaven the Raven
Shadow of Miracles

Alright, thank you. I was trying to look through previous discussions, but I'm on my phone at work, soo...

Then please take the proper time to investigate before posting statements or questions that are not true or would have been resolved had you properly look.

Thank you  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:05 pm
Is there any point to keeping track of the pokemon our characters scan? Like I see some people keeping a pokedex but is it just cause they want to or will it come into use in the guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:51 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Is there any point to keeping track of the pokemon our characters scan? Like I see some people keeping a pokedex but is it just cause they want to or will it come into use in the guild?

I'm pretty sure it's just because we wanted too. I know that's why I did it. I know I'm not going to catch them all but I'll definitely try to see them all smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 pm
Is there anywhere we would be able to see what days/times clubs meet?
I can't find it in the directory or in the club room threads -- Don't really know where else to look  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 pm
DJ Double B
I can't find it in the directory or in the club room threads -- Don't really know where else to look

Technically students can go to their clubs and perform club activities any time other than class times. Like with lunch right now you could do some club stuff.

Since we're in the first year things are still being developed but once clubs start getting more integrated with events and other things then a certain schedule might be set depending on the club creator/president's decisions for the club.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Technically students can go to their clubs and perform club activities any time other than class times. Like with lunch right now you could do some club stuff.

Since we're in the first year things are still being developed but once clubs start getting more integrated with events and other things then a certain schedule might be set depending on the club creator/president's decisions for the club.

Ok -- Might have Ava join battle club; it'd be her cup of tea. Do I have her just show up in the club room, or do I have to sign up in the Club Registration office?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Ok -- Might have Ava join battle club; it'd be her cup of tea. Do I have her just show up in the club room, or do I have to sign up in the Club Registration office?

Cool Koru is a part of it ^^
All you have to do is go to the club room and find the advisor/president and tell them you would like to join. Actually just finding them anywhere in the rp and telling them you want to join is okay (people were joining clubs during the festival event)  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

All you have to do is go to the club room and find the advisor/president and tell them you would like to join. Actually just finding them anywhere in the rp and telling them you want to join is okay (people were joining clubs during the festival event)

Ok -- I don't think Battle club has a prez yet so I'll have her just head to the club room
Thank you, by the way!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Ok -- I don't think Battle club has a prez yet so I'll have her just head to the club room
Thank you, by the way!

No problem! But Mr. Reyez is the advisor at the moment so if you would like to rp her asking to join as well you can ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:26 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Thank you, by the way!

No problem! But Mr. Reyez is the advisor at the moment so if you would like to rp her asking to join as well you can ^^

truuuue though -- thank you!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces