Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 pm
Hitsukei
Oz's post is a good first post in my opinion. :3

o3o eh, i could of done far better but i haven't used him in awhile XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

I'm certain that as you post as him more, you'll be able to get more into his character. ^^

On a slightly different note, would you be interested in having Ichiro interact with Oz? If not, I could always target poor Hayato.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

I'm certain that as you post as him more, you'll be able to get more into his character. ^^

On a slightly different note, would you be interested in having Ichiro interact with Oz? If not, I could always target poor Hayato.

Oh i know that, its usually always the case with Gen 1 characters i have XD

And sure why not? o3o its your call XD Oz is alil... Well lets just say he views himself as a higher quality compared to those around him XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:40 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

And sure why not? o3o its your call XD Oz is alil... Well lets just say he views himself as a higher quality compared to those around him XD

I'm good with just about anything. I'm sure interacting with Oz will be a treat -- despite being of the condescending variety xD I'll see what I can crank out post-wise in 20min. *rushes to type up two posts*  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

I'm good with just about anything. I'm sure interacting with Oz will be a treat -- despite being of the condescending variety xD I'll see what I can crank out post-wise in 20min. *rushes to type up two posts*

you can always take your time with me. No rush at all XD. And Expect Oz to wear many mask since usually my Panters true emotions are hidden damn well XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm
I'm so excited to get into this... Will apps be closed after orientation?  

Xaven the Raven

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:59 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

you can always take your time with me. No rush at all XD. And Expect Oz to wear many mask since usually my Panters true emotions are hidden damn well XD
Thanks! I'm not sure if there's a deadline of 12am EST for me to get some posts up. But it's good to know that you're in no real rush. I'll still try to get everything posted soon.

Oz seems like a fun character. I like him already and I'm sure Ichiro won't catch onto his games too easily, and might end up played like a fiddle. xP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Thanks! I'm not sure if there's a deadline of 12am EST for me to get some posts up. But it's good to know that you're in no real rush. I'll still try to get everything posted soon.

Oz seems like a fun character. I like him already and I'm sure Ichiro won't catch onto his games too easily, and might end up played like a fiddle. xP

XD i'm never in a rush lol XD

And Oz has been manipulating people since 2006 XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:16 pm
The opening ceremony has begun ^^

please refrain from posting until the battle teacher has posted his speech. Also remember that you can only post once in between teacher speeches.

if this doesn't make sense to someone it simply means that after the battle teacher gives his speech then your student character may only post once and he or she can only post again after the Coordinatior teacher has given her speech and then so on.

I hope all teachers prepared their speech wink remember that certain people are watching.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:00 am
Lady Niara

s**t, I got home too late. I'm really for not finishing the rest of my post on time, Niara. Once I'm able to post, I'll have Silvano find Mitus and get him to Niara before they both get in trouble. That's a promise.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:09 am
I'm sorry to bother, but I've been so confused on where exactly to post.
Should I be posting in the auditorium or something? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 am
Sofiable

The Auditorium. And don't worry, totally not bothering anyone ^^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:14 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Sofiable

Okay thank you so much! : D
I will go make a posty there in that case. ^ . ^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:32 am
Sofiable
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Sofiable

Okay thank you so much! : D
I will go make a posty there in that case. ^ . ^

Alright, hate to be a bringer of bad news but sorry. You did it wrong, Miss Sofiable. Correct, everyone who has student character/s has to post their char in the auditorium. However right now, the ceremony has started and teacher is preparing to have their speech spoken in front of the audience soon. If you scroll up to our captain's post, Shadow of Miracle, then you would see him asking all members to--I quoted--"please refrain from posting until the battle teacher has posted his speech."

That means--please take a look at the auditorium thread--after the Ceremony post that our captain has posted, you have to wait until a person, who owns battle teacher, posted his speech then students are allowed to have one post for reactiong towards the speech then wait again for another teacher to post his/hers. ^^

Now that's clear to all, we won't be deleting your post Miss Sofiable. But please make sure to remember this when you post your char again after the battle teacher has made his speech, because the pattern must be applied until the ceremony ended.

This is example for posting order:

Battle Teacher's post / Student's post / Coordinator/Performance Teacher / Student /Outdoor Teacher / Student / Breeding Teacher / Student/ History of the World & Pokemon Teacher / Student / Technology & Science Teacher  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Ohh I'm so so soooo sorry. : /
I didn't even see that. D :
I understand I promise I wont make any more mistakes sorry,
I was just so confused. sweatdrop

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games