Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 am
fiendish az
((I know right? ))

The dragon smiled
"I think the library should be next. A lot of books......" he didn't seem enthusiastic about it

He lead Sakamoto to the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:26 am
                                          User ImageThe "Adult" Sakamoto
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the Dragon[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

With a slight nod Sakamoto resumed in following the Dragon that was leading him to the next area.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Sakamoto:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was the first to enter the Grand Hall before Nami, looking around, "Hmm, last time I was here was when it was the big battle against that really powerful little girl(Death)..." she rubbed her head on reflex, remembering her fight with her, "She was probably the toughest opponent I've ever faced..."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Don't think I was here for that." Nami said. "Anyways, we should probably start looking for a pilot."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh yeah, that's right." Wakai looked around, trying to remember the direction of the Gummi Hangar. "Umm...erm, where was it again...?" she, of course, had trouble finding the correct path.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami tapped her chin. "I think that way."
She pointed in a certain direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai nodded, grabbing Nami's wrist and pulling her along, "Okay, then let's head that way." she said, walking towards the direction Nami pointed.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm
Kira walks into the grand hall he looks at all the gifts that were not touched and sighs Kira sits down and closes his he lets loose little bats to try and find the source of the mysterious presence he is feeling "where are you at i will find you"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:32 am
lilyanna comes rushing in she sees kira she smiles as she knows it is him now "big brother!" she rushes over to kira and hugs him knocking him over. she giggled as she is squeezing him
Kira opens his eyes after being knocked over " big brother? " he rubs his eyes because he cant believe what he is seeing "lily... lilyanna?! is that really you?" kira hugs her tight "your alive!" he cries a little from being overjoyed. " i cant believe your alive lilyanna now that your back in my life i will never let go again."
lilyanna smiles as they both get up lilyanna and kira walk to kira's home

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:13 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Walking in, he shrugged and smirked. "Guess it can wait." He said, walking over to the staircase and sitting on them.

Started to get wierded out, where are you? | Is this a... Great Hall?

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:56 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Dark eyes widen as they step through the main doors. A small gasp escape thin lips and Ea takes slow steps into the Academy. She marvels at the sheer size of the hall and can't help herself from taking in every single detail she can see.

'It's so big,' she thinks, 'If wasn't about to start training here I would have already taken something.'

She reaches the middle of the hall and turns on her spot. Trying to take everything in at once. Her eyes fall to the floor and, once again, widen as she catches sight of the giant keyhole decorating the floor. She takes a few back trying to get the whole picture and grins. If this was just past the entrance of the Academy, she couldn't wait to see the rest of it!

Ea mumbled to herself, "I have to find the Administrative office first."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Kingdom Key Keyblade | Age - 15

Tokio wandered around in the Grand Hall, making his way to class. He was surely going to get scolded for making a late entrance. His messenger bag was filled with supplies for the class; paper, pencils, markers, color pencils, notebooks, notepads, and etc. He wasn't exactly the greatest organizer when it came to school work. Man, running around in a big school like this was a chore. Tokio had one hand holding the strap of messenger bag, and the other in his pockets. "Hm?" He noticed a young woman taking in the scenery of the school in awe. He wouldn't blame her either. When Master Yata took him here for the first time, Tokio shared the same emotion. "Hey, you new here?" He called out to her, waving his hand.

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea paused as she heard someone calling to her. She turned and watched as a red-headed boy waved at her. As far as she could he seemed young. Most probably younger than her. How was a kid here? Then again, Ea had only recently gained the Keyblade. So in a sense, she was the one that was late in her abilities. Ea straightened her posture and walked towards him. She glanced around her quickly making sure she didn't miss any details from this grand hall.

"Yes," she called back. She lowered her voice as sh neared him, "I am new here. Sorry, I'm trying to find the main office." She gave him a friendly grin that didn't really reach her eyes.

"Do you happen to know where it is?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Kingdom Key Keyblade | Age - 15

Tokio pointed to the flight of stairs. "The Administration Building is just above those stairs. Once you get to the top, take a right and continue down the hallway. There will be another a flight of stairs, so climb those to the near top-most floor of the school. Once you arrive to the building, there will be offices and a desk for registration to the school if your enrolling." He explained, hoping this would help her to wherever business she had.

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:53 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Dark eyes stared at him and Ea had to wonder if the boy had just spoken a completely different language as her mind struggled to register the many directions just given. Her eyes shifted to the stairs he had pointed out (since when were those there?) and smartly said, "Uh?"

Yep, the hamster fell off the wheel.* Ea's brain finally gave up on trying to make sense of the directions. So much for being a thief if she couldn't memories (simple?) directions. She sighed dejectedly, "I'm sorry but could you repeat those again?"

She perked up suddenly as an idea popped into her head, "Or better yet, could you show me?"

User Image

* The 'hamster falling of the wheel' is the equivalent reference to having a 'brain fart'.
Souchi The 2nd

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games