Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi walked into the classroom, looking around and noticing that there were a couple of students sparring. Then, she aimed her focus at Shinochi, immediately getting enraged, "YOUUUU!!!!!"
Shinochi's ears twitched, looking at Tsuyoi, "Oh hey teach, how was the visit to-"
She approached Shinochi and grabbed her by the scarf, pulling her in really close to a point where their foreheads touched. She was giving her a death-like glare, a red and black aura was glowing around her. Her Rage ability had activated on its own.
"Ahh! Hey, you're stretching my poor scarf!" she then looked at Tsuyoi with a joking look on her face, but Tsuyoi did no respond. Her ears went down, "Yeah...I know, I lied. But you got something out of it right?"
She gritted her teeth, still glaring at Shinochi. She didn't want to admit that she really did get something out of Shinochi's lie.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:29 pm
Shiro was taken aback when her teacher returned. She had never felt such power emanating from someone as much as she felt now. The powerful aura was as plain as the rage on her face. Shiro took a few steps backward from her teacher and fellow student.

(ooc. you guys really make me want to spruce up my posts a little lol but all that coding seems tedious xD)  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi then noticed that Shiro was there all along. Her angered expression started to fade, and her Rage ability stopped as well. She didn't want to scare one of her newer students. Loosening her grip on Shinochi's scarf, she let out a sigh, "Well...nothing bad happened so...I guess I can let you off the hook," she let go of Shinochi, "For now."
Shinochi chuckled, scratching her head, "I promise to behave from now on teach~!" of course, she was being sarcastic.
She shook her head, and then looked at Shiro, "Please don't follow this girl's example Shiro. I have to deal with enough with 'one troublemaker'." she said that, looking at Shinochi.

[OOC: Lol, well, you should at least quote people, that way they know if their character is being subjected. sweatdrop ]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:55 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna

((I am so tempted to make quoting MANDITORY so we know when someone posts...))
((also, most of us just hit buttons for color, the coding for pictures can be a pain though))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia sighed as Shido healed her eye.
"its ok. Mabye we should stop for now. I hate to admit it but im getting worn out."

Eric passed by the basic sparring room and saw Sophia, and then a dragon human thing and then saw a girl with a cowboy hat on, a cat girl, and another female student. He gave a heavy sigh and walked in.
"Hello." He gave a small nod to Tsuyoi and Shinochi. He looked around the room and then looked back at Tsuyoi.
"I am going to guess you are the new basic sparring teacher. It is nice to meet you. Im the guy who accident sent advanced sparring teacher Light to the infirmary. He sorta lost control, y'know?" he rubbed behind his head.

He then turned towards Shido and Sophia and walked towards them
"Hey, your Shido right? Jaster's room mate."

Sophia smiled seeing Eric.
"Hi Eric, what brings you here?"

Eric sighed.
"The bad guys of this era apparently."
He turned back to Shido
"Im Eric, Jaster used to look after me. I was wondering if there was a third bed in his dorm or if I'd have to find another dorm to rest in. Also..." he turned back towards Tsuyoi but looked at everyone in the room

"IM looking for a strong sparring opponent, I broke the simulations in the mastery room the last time I trained there two days ago."

"no thanks, Eric." Sophia seemed to be backing out of this battle.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Eric, who had greeted himself to her. He then spoke of why Light ended up in the Infirmary, saying that he was the reason why. She nodded at him, "Hmm..I see..nice to meet you.." she watched as he went to speak to Shido and Sophia. She felt somewhat angered at him, but she shouldn't feel that way, as it was most likely an accident. But still, she couldn't help but feel mad towards him, it was Light that he injured...what's more worse was that it was during a sparring session.
Shinochi looked at Eric, then at Tsuyoi, noticing how she felt towards Eric. Her ears went down, "H-Hey, come on, don't even think about it. He even said it himself, it was an accident AND he said Light lost control...whatever that means."
She looked at Shinochi, staring at her with an angered expression for a few seconds. She then let out a sigh, "Yeah...I know...but I just can't help it..."
She nodded, "I know, I know." she patted Tsuyoi's shoulder in an attempt to cheer her up.

[OOC: I know what you mean, every once in awhile I get a character speaking to mines and I don't notice because I wasn't quoted sweatdrop ]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

"I've been training Sophia here so not much on my end Eric." Shido said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light walked in and set his hand on Eric's shoulder. He smirked. "Don't pin the blame on yourself. You did right, kid."
He waved to Tsuyoi. "Hidy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
flippy Flusters flaky
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was surprised to see that Light was already out. She was glad, but she didn't want to show it, especially in front of Shinochi. She smiled a little at Light, "Ah, good to see that you're doing better. Guess you took my advice after all." of course, his recovery couldn't have been just from rest.
Shinochi decided to leave the two to talk to each other, walking over to Shiro, "Now umm...where were we...?" she poked her cheek, trying to remember what they were talking about.

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:05 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna
kurai_18

User Image

Eric turned to see Light walking in.
"meh, the only blame I got on myself is wrecking the simulator in the mastery room." Eric laughed
"I had it on nightmare mode and its still a cake walk. It can't really compensate for a living, breathing person who wants nothing more than to destroy you for no reason."

He looked around
"So does anyone want to battle me? I haven't slept since I got here two days ago and im still raring to go."

Sophia sighed
"answer's still no for me"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

"Anyone seen the headmaster lately?" Light tilted his head and covered one ear with a closed eye. "Kinda in a hurry."

flippy Flusters flaky
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi shrugged, "I rarely see the headmaster...did you check the Administration Office yet?" she couldn't help but wonder why Light was in a rush. She felt it was okay to ask him why, "Why do you want to see the headmaster so badly anyway?" she had an idea why, but she could've been wrong.

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

Shido closed his eyes for a moment before speaking. "He's on destiny islands with Rena and Kelina." He said to light.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:40 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna
kurai_18

User Image

Eric and Sophia stayed silent.

((sorry everyone, I may be looking at a ER trip for mom.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Right, well." He looked out the window before turning on his heels. "I've got to see to some stuff, then."
He prepared to walk out.

flippy Flusters flaky
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:07 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna
kurai_18

User Image

"Hey Light, when you get back, I want that rematch. I mean, if your not busy and stuff. Hell knows where Jaster is...." Eric said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games