Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:12 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

Jaster groaned hearing Macawi's voice. He sat back up.
"Least you came to the right place."

"Jaster! Mind your tounge!" Misty snapped at him

Jaster looked at Misty and flipped her the middle finger.
"I don't take orders from you." he said slowly standing up.

"im gonna wander the halls, get something to eat.....not like it will go thru me" Jaster joked, he had no idea what a heartless could do, at least in his situation.

Misty pushed Jaster back down.
"You aren't excused, Jaster! Don't make me fight you."

Jaster left the room.

Misty ran after Jaster.

Sophia sighed
"i'll make sure they wont' kill eachother"

She nodded to Macawi
"good class today." she smiled to Macawi and gave him a small pat on the head.

She left the room in a hurried fashion after Jaster and Misty.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image

"Did you get those approved by us?" Eclipse asked before Diz waved his hand. "I already approved the devices via mental message. There harmless." Diz said as Eclipse nodded watching Macawi work on putting them up.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:11 am
lilyanna walks into the office. "um excuse me i was told to come here by a man in black." lillyanna stands hiding behind the door just peeking her head in. " i am looking for a boy with blue hair he wears a cross i think the man called him kira. ive been wandering the academy but i can't find him"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 pm
Knux_nyan

Yogtz entered the room, avoiding Jaster as he stormed out. He looked toward Eclipse and Diz. "Did I come at a bad time kupo? Things seem a tad... tense to say the least kupo," he said. He flew further into the room. "My apologies if i came in unannounced kupo," he said bowing his head to Eclipse.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

"uh." He pointed to Lilyanna first. "No i do not know where Kira is at this moment but i know he is on academy grounds and would ask what buisness you have with him." He then pointed at Yogtz. "And no your fine. You must be Yogtz. My name is Eclipse. I'm the headmaster of the academy." He said in greeting.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 am
[spolier]
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Yogtz nodded. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance kupo," he said floating to the area in front of Eclipse's desk. "A friend of mine who is enrolled here told me of a need for a batch of new teachers kupo. While it does seem I've missed the inaugural ceremony at your Christmas event, I would still like to ask about a teaching position here kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:20 am
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66
kefkadragon

((Too tired to post pictures x_X))

Sasha walked up.
"I can't stay long....there was a fight in the hall of headmasters including my sister, Dk's room mate, and Jaster..." she sighed
"and im sure i'll have to get my sister out of fighting for a bit..."

She then smiled to Yogtz
"yeah, I want him to be my teacher...erm...I mean the teacher of Alchemy. Please Eclipse!" she gave the adorable kitten eyes, well....as best as she could do as a human, to him.

She then looked at Lilyanna.
"I think I saw Kira in the grand hall. Go down the stairs and you should be close to outside and that's where I last saw him."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 pm
lilyanna looked at the man "my business with him is personal because i am his younger sister me and him were separated when we were kids he probably thinks im still dead. " she sighed and looked at sasha "thanks" lilyanna rushed off (exit)

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

"Hmm...you learn something new everyday...also those eyes won't work on me." He said to Sasha with a grin. "I was actually planning on finding you yogtz to invite you into the position. Diz has already made the arrangements along with a classroom for you. All that you need will be found in the room." He said with a kind smile.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:14 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

((very sore))

Sasha gave a cute pout.
"aww kay."

she turned back to the door wanting to get back down to the hall of headmasters to drag her sister out of the fight.

"kay.....i'll be in the infirmary then.." if she had her animal ears, they'd be going down.

She left the room.

Rose entered with Kalen, she was holding onto his arm.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse nodded to Sasha before noticing his brother and Rose come into the room. "Well well well its good to see you 2 again. What can i do for you?" He asked as Kalen smiled. "We could use some help." He said gesturing to Rose.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:56 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Yogtz smiled. "I guess I was lucky to have my friend contact me about it then kupo," he said nodding. "I'll find it in due time kupo. Any time getting there is just familiarizing myself with your fine establishment kupo," He said. He began floating toward the door before turning around to face Eclipse again. "Thank you very much Kupo," he said.

(OOC: You want me to make the room? I can make it quickly tonight or tomorrow.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"well....im having real bad trouble with my darkness.....sis....her heart.....not the nobody.....she came on campus, so maybe the academy doesn't see her as a threat......erm.....but......can I have a tattoo or do you think that would help me?"

Sophia came running in and tripped over Eclipse's desk landing right on top of him.
She had wounds on her neck and chest, she looked like she got bitten and clawed.

"Sophia! What happened!"

"Misty was about to attack Jaster and I got in the way of the attack" she said as she hugged Eclipse. She didn't want to let go.

"Dk's room mate Minako ended the fight but now Dk is finally meeting her roommate .....I don't know if its good or not.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:25 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz flew back to avoid the falling Sophia. He noticed the grievous wounds on her neck and chest. How the hell is she talking with that? This is bad, he thought. "You need to get that wound covered up right away kupo. How you're even standing with that is beyond me kupo," he said slowly approaching Sophia.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't worry Yogtz. Curaja." He said as a wave of healing came over Sophia healing her completely. "I suggest we let them deal with it for now. As to the other matter. i can make the tattoo for you. It can be on any part of your body you wish and its your choice what it looks like....or you can make it invisible." He said to Rose. Kalen was a bit startled by Sophia's sudden appearance but after Eclipse's powerful healing spell he calmed down.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games