Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 pm
"Alright. Lets return to the main room and take a sit." Pyrrha suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm
You make it back to the main room without anything trying to chew your faces off or stab you.

((Map will be updated shortly to reflect positions))
((Map has been updated! And look! The grid shows up too now! huzzah!))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:59 pm
As they enter back into the main room Lydia looks for anything they could use to possibly barricade the doors. She then looks at Threan. She felt sorry for him, a rare thing for her. He had been the first one to trust her and did not recoil in disgust at her form. He was a rare individual indeed and she felt it would be a shame to lose him. Unfortunately she did not possess the skills to be able to help his poisoning. The only she could do is try to make him more comfortable.

Lydia motions for Threan to sit down and offers her backpack to use as a pillow to lean on. She then offers him some water from her water skin. "Don't read to much into this... but here, have some of my water. I took it from a crystal clear spring I came across in a mountainside. I've found it be particularly refreshing. How long do you think it will take for the poison to run its course?"

((Question: how tall is the cieling in this main room?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:20 pm
"I will go to the village and check if there are any healers there." Pyrrha said before leaving for the village at full speed.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:12 am
Threan blushes very faintly and nods. "Of c-c-c-c-course not..thanks Ms. Lydia." He says moving to sit down and lean against the backpack. He gently takes the water and shifts for a few moments before getting comfortable. "I will b-b-be fine." He says glancing to her quickly and then forward. He takes a few sips of the water and offers it back to her. "I um d-d-d-don't know..this is the second time I've b-b-been poisoned." he says with a small smile, glancing to her face again and just as quickly looking the other direction. "What are you g-g-g-going to do once we are finished here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Kowsauni
((Question: how tall is the cieling in this main room?))
((It's 10ft tall, not vaulted))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:22 pm
John made sure to mark every turn and door on his walk back, a L for the library and numbers for doors, to where the party split. Though was surprised when he noticed, Threan, Lydia, and Pyrrha returning to the main room.

"I half expected to meet y'all in a room fill with zombie corpses." He joked, but as he watched Pyrrha run out into the darkness, he looked back at the two others. "What exactly did I miss?"

(Sorry for the delay.

Forgotten checks: Could we say I checked this in the library, before regrouping? Knowledge Arcana and Religion +4 both; uses of Bronze for arcane spells and what a Wee Jas devotee would need of it?

Knowledge Arcana 22
Knowledge Religion 15)  
Alzzak rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 11 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:25 pm
(forgot to roll)  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Pyrrha runs full speed to get back to the crypt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:26 pm
Lydia was caught a little off guard by Threan's question. "Hmm? What are my plans?" The drider put her hand to her chin and mused over the question for a moment. "Hmm, I guess I'd like to get my old body back but I don't think that will be possible. To be honest I'm still trying to figure the answer to that question. I'm still quite new to the surface world so I'm still trying to find my place in it. So far the results have not been good."  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:51 am
"Results?" John stated in a confused tone. "You make it sound like an experiment of dire weight. Aside from death, and failure to return to your natural state, what is the worst that can happen?" He spoke looking at a wall instead of her.

He meant no offense with his question, only curious with how she would answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:34 am
Lydia looks at John with sort of a deadpan expression. "Life is just one grand experiment with all of us having different parts to play. Some have been dealt better roles then others. There are far worse things that can happen in this experiment besides death or failure. I plan to do my up most to avoid those fates."  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:49 pm
Threan opens his eyes and gives John a wave before glancing up to Lydia and quickly closing his eyes again, a small blush crossing his cheeks. "W-w-w-well there are many sorts of magics...if you really w-want your body back I can help you..teach you about the world out here..and if we can't g-g-get your body back I can at least help you find a place to stay...I am good at going unnoticed and being in the shadows." he says quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm
loth17
Pyrrha runs full speed to get back to the crypt.
You return unmolested  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:55 am
"Sounds more like a play, than an experiment." John spoke still looking at the wall. "Or a twisted game of sorts. Besides, I asked because in your current form you are, or will be, stronger than a normal drow. I kind of envy you... kind of"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games