Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 pm

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"In many lives and worlds I have seen suffering..."

The Harpist nodded "I believe it is important for my customers to feel happy on such a momentous day." she said "I don't know if I did a good job so I thank you for telling me!" she placed her hands together placing her cheek upon their combined nature in thanks before the woman mentioned the violin. She nodded 'I finished it this morning." she informed the reaper "A violin, a good one, can take bout 72 hours to make. I bought the wood a little while ago. I don't need to sleep so I spent all hours working on it. When not attending to this lovely shop. I worked. This morning before coming here, I worked." she spoke.

She chuckled "Of course, Solaris is still in the hospital so she won't be receiving it yet. I plan to surprise her with it as a way to celebrate her recovery once she leaves. I've made sure to make this one special...hopefully her fiance doesn't break it in a temper tantrum" the ghost told her a little bit of frustration leaking from her voice when clearly referring to Xander though the smile not leaving her face as she moved around checking the candy and greeting the customers. She was would turn her attention to them and ring up their items. Her cheerful greetings and friendly nature made many of them quite happy. Child were welcome as well, all of them getting love themed packages and extra candy. Lelwani would dance with the kids and greet customers as well. Once they were done she waited for Hikaru to come and purchase her candy as well.

"So it is in this one I will seek to spread joy.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird, Hikaru],no one]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:30 am

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The shinigami arranged the bars neatly in the basket as she listened intently on Mel's expertise. "Oh... I see." The wood violin crafters need depend on the type of violin to fashion, something to fit well for the needs of the player. But there were still the strings for both the violin itself as well as the bow, which was another vital component for the instrument. It was much like the canvas or even the medium to use for her paintings, or even the metal to mold and shape for Corbin's expertise. Both the raven and mistress were inclined towards art, and Mel was definitely following the similar route. Hikaru definitely needed to see her in action some other time, if her job at the candy store wasn't as hectic as today thanks to Valentine's Day. "Solaris will be thankful once she finally gets the heck out of the hospital." Her hands then reached for the lollipops that are still standing up at the containers, choosing lemon and orange for herself as well as several other flavors. Corbin was a fan of both the blackberry and strawberry flavors, mainly because they reminded him of his favorite colors.

The brunette frowned at the mention of the temper tantrum from Xander and shook her head. "Anger management classes may help, but Solaris may help calm him down since he promised to be a better man for her sake. Though... I admit, I do have much of a temper problem as well." That was one reason why the artist would prefer to be alone sometimes and she had to express her negativity through her works or even with her training, something more productive than breaking something. But now, she was done with her purchase, having 6 chocolate bars and 12 lollipops in total stashed in her basket while witnessing the special treatment for this day. She placed the basket near the counter. "So, how much for all these, Ms. Manager?" the fallen angel asked in a teasing tone, grinning.

Mood: in mood for sweets
Company: Mel
Money: $197.50 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 am

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The woman wasn't so sure about that, but Mel had a tendency not to trust people as much as she used to, at least regrading those in a relationship. Mel couldn't help people close to you were less trustworthy than strangers, but she said nothing on it and simply proceeded to ring up Hikaru. Mel focused more on the making of the violin "They aren't difficult instruments to make actually, if you don't have a living persons endurance." she said "I've been making them since the 16th century." she said revealing just a tiny bit how long she's been dead though she's been dead far before the 16th century.
The harpist looked down at Lelwani the bird who began to tap its beak against the glass to let her know what was there. She would tap once for lollipops, and twice for chocolate bars. The two seemed to work well enough in tandem and soon they had her total which the bird also tapped out for her "That will be 23 dollars. Having a small valentines day special on chocolate. I know its not much but Happy Valentines day~! " she smiled as she began to put all of the candy in a special heart covered bag. It looked like no person was getting the same bag as another as Mel made sure to buy different ones so everyone felt special. She couldn't see that, but Lelwani was great help.

Once the candy was in the bag and Hikaru paid she would hand it to her with a little bow "Thank for your purchase. Please stop by again and have a wonderful love-filled day~!" as Lelwani landed on her shoulder the two would wave at the same time. Mel was sure Hikaru had a fun day planned so didn't want to keep her.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird, Hikaru],no one]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:44 am

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru nodded in response to the further explanation of Mel's craft aside from the candy selling business. She had to admit that the woman was not to be underestimated with even when her existence was no longer human, deserving praise and respect for the effort. During the transaction, the bird performed the trick to let the owner know the items she had purchased, and the shinigami was informed that she had to pay 23 dollars in total. She smiled. "No problem, Mel." Immediately, she picked up her wallet from her wallet, extracting the exact amount from the confinement and handing it over to her. "Here you go, and thanks for the little heads-up. Happy Valentine's to you, too!" The brunette watched the harpist putting them all in the special bag and the fallen angel picked up the bag carefully, ensuring not to crush the contents inside.

With the adjourning greeting, Hikaru gave the bird a gentle pat before turning her back on them. "Till next time, then." And she waved her two newfound friends good-bye with a casual before exiting the establishment. She would share some candy with the others later at the Blue Macaw.

-- Exit --

Mood: in mood for sweets
Company: Mel
Money: $174.50 (Wallet - after the transaction) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:49 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:25 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick came in with bags in his hands deciding to stop by here on the home. "Surely I have better self-control than the last time I brought candy here" he thought. Wasn't surprised to not see that his old neighbor wasn't working here like last time. Didn't buy the same candy goods as before. Once he made the payment with cash he left on out of the store. He hummed gleefully on his way back to his house to drop off his bags and check up on Hiro.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $719.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 am

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

With that gift rendered Mel had a business to attend to for the day once again. She arrived at the front of the store and unlocked it before drifting inside. She removed the harp from her staff and set it own. She began to play simple and calming song. She id this for a bit before the harp began to play itself so that the music never stopped.
With that taken care of she began to go around and check the store, working with her bird as usual to clean up, restock, and arrange the store neatly. A routine she was content with to make sure this store was running perfectly.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird],no one]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar was gleefully exploring his new town until he spotted a candy store, unable to contain his excitement he began to speed walk towards the door until he realized that he wouldn't need to duck to get into the door frame which caused the half-giant's smile to grow even wider before he ducked into the store.

Ansgar began to quickly speed walk around the store muttering to himself with glee on his new find until he spotted giant jawbreakers, this would prove to be to much for the young man as he shouted out "Herregud! They make jawbreakers this big?!?" He would then excitedly grab twenty of the largest jawbreakers they had and would head to the counter before calling out to see if anyone was there "Hello? I would like to buy some candy!"

[Mood]:Estatic [With]: No one [Money]:$1000 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

translation= Oh my god!

asbloodrunscold

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 pm

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Hearing the call of a person in need Mel would come gliding from the back with grace, her obscenely long hair flowing behind her until she came to a stop at the counter. There was a wide smile on her face "My apologies sir. I was putting up the cleaning supplies." she said and bowed to the male as she looked at his astral essence. He was a tall man, even taller than Mel actually. It was quite interesting, but that was about all she could make out from his essence.

She smiled "Welcome to Sucre's Refinment, the sweetest place in town." she smiled "I am Melpomene the Manager, and this sweet little thing..." she said tapped her shoulder as the blue bird who sat on the counter jumped to her shoulder and gave a happy sweet and a kind wave of its wing as if to greet the male "Is Lelwani." she said gently kissed the bird. The look in Melpomene's eyes made it clear she probably didn't have working eyes, at least not in the way others did.

She still had a smile on her face "I do hope you have found the sweets your heart desires. If you will tell me what it is you got I can ring you up, or if you place them down Lelwani can tell me. I will ring you up an you can soon enjoy your treats." she plucked a single string on the harp, restarting the song it was playing earlier. She was ready to help, someone disappointed in her not being there earlier.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], A male]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar was admiring the store until he heard a soft female voice adress him and upon turning his head he noticed a woman with silver eyes, as he listened to her he noticed that a small blue bird made it's way onto Melpomene's shoulder and appeared to give Ansgar a wave so naturally the half-giant waved back.

When Melpomene finished talking Ansgar began to speak. "Hello! I will be purchasing twenty of the huge jawbreakers please! That's a cute bird by the way, it appears to be very smart." Ansgar then squinted at Melpomene "Excuse me but are you perhaps a half-giantess?"

[Mood]:Surprised, happy [With]: Melpomene and Lewani [Money]:$1000 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

translation= Oh my god!

asbloodrunscold

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 pm

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Lelwani let out a loud chirp in thanks to being called both cute and smart. It appeared to spin on Mel's shoulder in a dance of gratitude for the mans kind words.

Mel chuckled "She is very smart." the spirit patting the birds head as she heard the number of jawbreakers the man wished to buy. It appeared he had a sweet tooth as that was a lot. She nodded and let Lelwani jump off her shoulders. Lelwani began to gently tap the register and Mel's fingers followed the taps to make sure she hit the proper buttons. Once that was done Lelwani chirped a series of small little noises to let Mel know what the number was.
Mel nodded "That will be $100 sir." she spoke. When he asked if she was half giant she shook her head "Me? No sir I am a simple spirit." she smiled at him. She had no idea what the basis of the question was, but it was interesting to say the least.

She began to play his jawbreakers neatly in a beautiful bag with little birds all over it. Once that was done she held it. She needed to make sure the male paid first "Might I say you have a mighty sweet tooth." she said, quite impressed by the amount he bought.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], A male]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar couldn't help but chuckle at Lewani's reaction as he began to clap, however his mood turned to stunned silence when he saw the bird begin to help Melpomene with her job however Ansgar recovered in time to pay the tall girl as well as respond to her.

"Ah I see, I asked because you appear to be the right height of a half-giantess." Ansgar would then pull out a large wallet and pull out The right amount of cash before handing it to the spirit, he would then speak again "Ah yes, candy and baked goods are my addiction, in fact." Ansgar reached into his pocket before removing a container full of cookies. "This is a batch I made today, you can have one if you want."

[Mood]: happy [With]: Melpomene and Lewani [Money]:$1000 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

asbloodrunscold

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:14 pm

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 pm

User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

The raven, in his human form, decided to travel to the candy shop on his own while his mistress was busy in Beluga. His present project, a small metal statue of the harp, would be his token of appreciation for Mel, the name whom Hikaru had mentioned before as the manager of the establishment as he enjoyed the lollipops. His raven senses, the keen vision as well as the hearing, would sense that springtime rain would be part of the upcoming weather forecast, but he wouldn't mind the slightly chilly weather as soon as anyone else wouldn't disturb him. Corbin gave the door a push before stepping inside, and rows of candy alongside the whimsical decorations greeted him. And considering that White Day would be coming up, laces of white paper would be also be included there.

And while he found the decorations to be appealing, they were not the main focus. Rather, he was there to talk to Mel and check on her. He wouldn't mind if the blue bird would be there also, her constant company so that the harpist wouldn't feel so alone.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: being alone, but also curious
Company: no one (for now)
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC: Here's the cue.

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm

User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Melpomene would come from the back with bags hanging off her long slender arms, accompanied by a singing blue bird who flew around her form. She smiled, careful not to bump into anything "We should have these decorations up in no time. I think it will help the customers feel much more at home~!" she spoke happily to the bird who gave a little twirl in agreement. Mil was currently playing Nightengale, the song one she ha come to love greatly. However, she came to a stop when she sensed the essence of another. She tilted her head 'Oh hello~! Sorry, give me one moment." she spoke and moved over to the counter though she had not stopped playing, her fingers gliding over the small harp, but producing a powerful sound

Mel smiled brightly at the customer, her faded silver eyes holding nothing but kindness in them despite the obvious oddity of them "Welcome to Sucre's Refinments~! I am Melpomene Zamir the manager. Can I help make this visit all the sweeter and bring more joy to you? I am here to serve." she greeted with a little bow. Lelwani did that same before twirling about happily and even jumping across the counter. When she came back up she put her hands together, the smile never leaving her face. She might have seemed too friendly, but she wanted everyone to feel like they belonged.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games