Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:19 pm
Vihata

"I do not know whats for dinner but I am sure oif we go ask the cook they can make some thing to your liking" Zac said holding a hand out for her to take. he was gentleman after all and she a lady. "Yes I will join you for dinner for I need to eat some thing to, today. All I had so far is tea and cookies." he smiled wondering how Sin and Astrid where getting along at the inn right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm
A cold mist swept through the garden as an eerie fog set in. Behind Zac, a young man with shaggy black hair stood with folded arms. A cold look was in his eyes, and he coughed to make himself known. " I'm sorry to interrupt, but you won't be having any meals anymore." The man stated and uncrossed his arms, his hands glowing an eerie grey. A faint echo was heard, the wind bringing a faint howling with it.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm
Vihata

Alba Derosso

Zac froze as he felt something twist in his gut as he looked at the male. "Snow get out of here and clear every one else in the garden now" he order her as he opened his wind and called his sword to him. He did not know who or what this male was but had a feeling this would be last he would fight or anything. Part of him was wishing he kissed his love good bye and told snow to find some one to help unlock her vampire powers. "How are you and what do you want?" he asked. He was ready for anything that would come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 am
"Who I am and what I want is irrelevant. " He coldly replied, the ground beneath him beginning to turn dark and rot. The plants nearby had begun to wither and wilt as the stranger looked over to Snow, then back to Zac. "I suggest you give her a kiss goodbye, for if I succeed it will be your last. I will give you 3 minutes, after which I will come to claim your soul." A small grin appeared on his lips. "Best make use of your time."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 pm
Vihata

Alba Derosso

"She is just a friend and I want you to keep her out of this" Zac said to the male. Looking at Snow he moved to her quickly and gave her a smile. "Here I want you to pass on some thing to the other Snow when you see her" he said, "tell her to be strong and don't forget....and I am sorry for leaving her alone." He patted Snow on the head before going back to the male. He looked at the plants dieing around them and was worried what the Lady of the castle would do if she found out about her garden. "Whille lest get this over with" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:35 pm
Kayla was walking to the garden seeing people flee and became more curious. She walked into the gates of the garden moving her hair behind her ear, she could see dead plants and grass. Smiling she let her curiosity get the best of her and walked further into the garden seeing Snow tell people to leave.

"Whats going on?" Kayla asked softly  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 pm
The dark haired stranger had a cigarette lit up when Zac got back, casually puffing it when his foe returned. " Are there any last requests you have? Beyond the usual bit of spare me and anything of the sort?" He tossed the cigarette to the ground and ground it under his boot, his dead eyes widening. Someone was here.... Someone familiar. A love... from a life that seemed an eternity ago. She was here, and he couldn't let her see him like this, a killer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm
Kayla was still looking around, she had seen plants like this before but where? Slowly she picked up a dead rose and stood back up taking small steps towards voices she was hearing. Why did all this seem so familiar yet she couldn't think of an actual time where she had seen the plants dying like this for no reason.  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 am
Tzzek drifted slowly over the garden, hugging the wall of the keep and only observing his surroundings passively. His understanding of manners was improving and he was keeping his energy to himself. He did still glow but he stayed more than fifty feet in the air and made no sound other than a very faint hum. He was focusing most of his attention on metabolizing the vast amount of information that he had learned already. However, he did notice some strange energies moving around below in the garden. For now, he wasn't interested. He had more than enough information to comprehend. He didn't need more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:50 pm
"Nothing, only that you do not harm the people who live here" Zac said, "they have done nothing to you to be harmed." He was ready for a fight but noticed the males face changed. "is every thing all right or has something come up?" he asked.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:32 pm
Kayla stayed quiet walking around the corner slowly looking at the men. She had no idea what was happening so stayed behind the bushes dropping the rose she was holding when she saw him. A face she hadn't seen for years and she couldn't put a name on it at all. Biting her lip she looked down trying to remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:54 pm
The man shook his head as he closed his fists. "It is time." The young man closed his eyes and the wind began to howl, bringing with it the sound of damned souls screaming. He slowly began to approach Zac with narrowed eyes, his aura infused with half formed faces in frozen screams. "Give me your best shot. You only get one shot before I kill you."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 pm
Zac nodded as he ready his sword. One shot would be fine, for he had a feeling he would not be able to kill this man. But if he could hurt him that would be a enough. His only regret would be he would not get to see his beloved fae before he died. Opening his wings he jumped off in to the air before coming down fast and hard to deliver a hard bow to the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:15 pm
Kayla ran out "No stop!" She tackled the Demon to the ground looking up at the sword coming towards her and quickly looked away shaking. Her black hair covering her face as she curls up on top of the man in her own way trying to protect him. this was beyond foolish, why get in the way of a battle when you don't even know the man? she thought to herself waiting to die.  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games