Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm
"I knew about the cold...but he did not mention that he was looking for someone."said Vergil."God...as soon as he comes back remind me to kill him okay Nero?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero decide to mess his old man up as he smirk, "Whatever, old man." he tease his dad as he enters the room. He look at Kyrie, still sleeping, and place his hand on her forehead, it's getting cool down. He notice something red on the silk blanket as he lift the blanket, sees the wound on her, but he couldn't remember about him attacking her, thinking it's Zatsune. He begin to grudge against her, "That girl is going to pay for it, if she's alive." he muttered about her.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm
Vergil got a sweat drop from Hearing Nero call him "old man".He better not call me that again...otherwise I will ground him for quite a while.thought Vergil.I wonder if Kyrie is getting better...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to watch Kyrie, still sleeping, until he fell asleep on the bed, while holding his girlfriend's hand. Kyrie woken up from sleeping, she saw him holding his hand on her's. She smiles as she let him sleep for a while.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm
Vergil waited and waited for Nero to come back but eventually fell asleep but fell out of the chair with a medium loud thump.Vergil just stayed fast asleep.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki walked out of portal, she look around as she remember her adopted father told her about infamous Sons of Sparda. Half Demon Princess never felt that way before as she felt something safer from past. "I hope Ayame-san will understand about Chirasengo." she thought about her adopted mother, hoping she will understand.
Ayame smell her adopted daughter as she got up in high alert, "Mitsuki-chan." she said quietly and curious.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie look at her demon knight and smiles at him, she stroke his white hair for making him comfortable. Nero quickly grab his girlfriend's waist as he slept, "... Kyrie," he said quietly in his dream, this making her blush a little as she smile and hug him very lovely moment.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm
Vergil was still fast asleep on the floor as Dante walked in and shook his head as he saw Vergil.Oh boy...He feel asleep on the floor...just like he did on our seventh birthday.thought Dante as he looked at Mitsiki."If you want you can kick my brother."said Dante as he pointed to Vergil."Or you can put make-up or draw on him."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki followed Dante and listen to him for pull a prank on Vergil, then she gave him a strange look for stupid idea. She lower herself and poke on his forehead, then her finger just move his head a little. Then Ayame appear in the scene and saw her adopted daughter poking on sleeping older twin, then she look at Dante for a moment, "Oh, forgot to say, she has ability to heal. And she is like you two." she told him from behind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero slowly waking up from slumber and see Kyrie hugging him, like the angel hugging the devil. He decide to play along by surprising her as he carry her like a bride. Kyrie almost scream, he chuckled, "Your cute, and come on, I wanted to scare Dante or dad." he said to her playfully tease as he gave her a devil smile. Kyrie thought of it, then she nodded, "Alright, but just once please." she replied with a smile angelic as he set her down. Ayame is walking towards to Mitsuki. Nero and Kyrie quietly sneaking to the office, then they saw Dante and sleeping Vergil, but those two walk towards Dante as they smile each other, then they give a shout out, "How are you doing, Dante?!"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm
Dante watched Mitsuki poke Vergil in his head.Dante jumped at the sound of Nero and Kyrie's voices and turned around."Will you not do that?!"shouted Dante.
Vergil popped up suddenly."What's going on?!"asked Vergil as he looked around."I heard screaming..is the shop on fire?!"
Dante looked at Vergil."Yes Vergil...the shop is on fire."said Dante.
Vergil stood up as fast as lighting and started to run for the door."Come on everyone...lets get out of here before we all die!"said Vergil frantically.
Dante give himself a face palm."Chill out Vergil the shop's not on fire,you idiot!"said Dante.I can't believe he bought that.thought Dante.
Vergil looked at Dante."That was not funny."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero begin to laugh so hard to scaring Dante and see Vergil's reaction, yet Kyrie giggled little for teasing Dante. Nero is just pointing at his uncle's face, "You... You got scared!" he said in between laugh as he continue to laugh so hard. Kyrie begin to cough a little, presuming from laughing. Nero turn his head and stop laughing as he forgot she's still ill, sees her about to fell over, "Kyrie!" he cried and caught her on time. "Kyrie! You okay!" he ask her, then Kyrie look at him as she cough way worst. "No, I think it's gone worst." she replied to him quietly, then he begin to freaking out.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki heard the twins do something rediculious to each other, she made an anime sweat drop on them. She heard the cough from Kyrie as she turn her head towards them, she walk towards them and place her hand on Kyrie's forehead to use healing power to cure her illness. Ayame sees this as she smile, "She's a healer to cure injuries, wounds, and illness, yet she always treated herself like a human," she said to Dante that she can heal people, while Mitsuki continue to heal Kyrie. Then she finish healing and look at both with a smile, "She will be alright, thanks to my human side."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm
Vergil heard Nero laughing at his reaction."Oh Nero I've been meaning to tell you something."said Vergil.
Dante got an anger vein from Nero's laughter."Shut up Kid!"shouted Dante as he turned to look at Nero.Dante was about to say something else until he saw Mitsuki heal Kyrie and heard Ayame about Mitsuki's gift."Wow...that's amazing."
Vergil watched Mitsuki as well."That's interesting.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero watch Mitsuki heal Kyrie as she started to feel better, then he look young half demon princess as he ruffled her hair and her wolf ears by his devil bringer, "Thank's little one, but hey you must be half-demon like my relatives." he thank her as he continue to ruffle her hair and discovered she's a half-demon, but didn't hear Ayame said about her true self, except for healing. Kyrie smiles the young demon archer princess, "Thank you little one." she thank her as petting her head. Nero twitched his lip from Dante shouting at him as he set Kyrie down as he made the triple anime veins popped out, "Say that again, you jacka**!" he shouts at him and growl at him for making p*ss off. He doesn't have time to answer to his dad comment.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games