Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Hidden Sand Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori hurried through the cross roads, memories of the first time she traveled this road running through her head. But she continued on despite them, she had a date to meet.

{Exit}
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori hurried along the road, it was long time she returned home. She needed to inform Nova, and then her Kage, that she had succeeded in her self appointed mission, and that she would begin training immediately. She would need to seek out on of the Sages in the village as soon as possible to learn Sage Mode, to be the absolute best she could be, for Sunagakure.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:51 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo would listen to her explanation of her way of thinking and how she thinks she’d be in a combative situation. “Leaning towards stealth... hmm... ok... sounds like you’d be wanting a set up a bit closer to what Kay-Chan, Er., I mean Kaori wears... I should probably get used to actually saying her name to lower ranked shinobi, I guess....” he’d chuckle, scratching his head. “Anyway, probably want light armor, mostly form fitting to minimize rustling of clothes or snags on surroundings....” his mind would wander slightly to picture Yoshi in the kind of form fitting gear his old teammate wore, smirking slightly at the mental image. “As for weapons... anything you like to use in particular? With tighter armor, you won’t have a ton of storage space... though we could get you a couple scrolls for projectiles and stuff, small ones wouldn’t be hard to hold either on your hips or in the small of your back....

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Stealth or not, something to help me move and be flexible." Yoshi added. There may be times where she can't be stealth when they are being attacked especially if she wasn't on a mission to sneak up to them first so she figured she would just need something to protect her somewhat and something that helps support her bloodline somehow. Her eyebrow rose, "I knew who you meant but it doesn't mean you have to call her Kaori. I'm not dumb to call her Kay-chan... yet." Yoshi added the last one with a smile. Figured that if she kept training hard, maybe she could get along with the higher ranking shinobis of Sunagakure. "I figured light armor might be the best for me... and I actually never thought about weapons." Yoshi sighed softly as they continued to walk her hands gently still hold onto the shoulder strap of her bag that she was wearing. "I have never been the one to like weapons or even use them. It was printed clear on my file too, 'Adapt to sensory techniques but picks up a senbon as if it's a poisonous spider that aims to bite her finger,'" Then she looked at Theo and shrugged, "Yes I broke into my teacher's office and read the file."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo decided to behave himself a bit and avoid commenting on the flexibility part, chuckling when she said she knew who he was talking about but didn’t feel up to calling Kaori by that nickname yet. “Alright, I guess... I’ve just been lectured a couple times over the years for being overly laid back around genin... ‘Not modeling proper respect for senior shinobi’ or something like that...but I generally don’t really care about all those formalities.” He’d chuckle softly when she quoted her file when it came to weapons training. “Ah...... so it wasn’t out of the ordinary for you when you showed up in my room at three in the morning... makes me wonder how many of your teachers you’ve seen naked...” he’d smirk over at her playfully. “Anyways, if you don’t want any weapons, that’s fine I guess... personally I like to have as many options as possible in a fight... so I’ve got my pair of swords, my staff, and ... let’s just say a lot of projectiles and explosives.... of different kinds... I’ve honestly forgotten how many at this point...” he’d laugh a bit as he walked.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi shrugged her shoulders, "I think that's one of the few things we have in common. I'm sure you respected them if they respected you. That's how I feel about it." Yoshi laughed as she rolled her eyes when he mentioned that it wasn't out of the ordinary of her when she showed up in his room at three am. "You are never going to let go of that are you," mused Yoshi, "And you were the only one whose room I actually went into. The rest was just offices." She cleared her throat and continued to look ahead while her cheeks were a slight tinge of pink, "You were also the first male I saw naked beside the anatomy books." Yoshi listened to him as she pondered for a moment, "We do fight differently. I can see other options but weapons would be the last thing. Maybe I can do something that's good for close range? There are daggers and brass knuckles... kind of aggressive isn't it?" Her brows furrowed softly. "Guess that's one way of learning how to be aggressive."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi smiled at hearing Theo believing that Hikaru could at least be able to protect civilians or even keep herself from getting killed. "Only if she could hear you now." Though Yoshi wasn't sure. Right now, as it stands... maybe not. However, Yoshi was surprised when Hikaru thought Theo was hurting Yoshi and went after him with a wooden spoon. With a soft laugh at the memory, "We should've got Hikaru some... weapons that can also be used as a cookware." With a chuckle and a shook of her head to remove that memory. Yoshi eyebrow rose and then rolled her eyes. "Yes. Torture. That's it." Her voice was very low which would tell Theo that she was using sarcasm. Though she can detect the nervous laugh and hear him speak, "I mean if she had any students I can train with... I don't think I'm quite ready to go up against you or her for that matter..." Yoshi said softly.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:29 pm
Theodin Poe

Theodin chuckled when he saw Yoshi smile, smiling back at her when she mentioned that they shou’ve gotten Hikaru some kind of weapon that could double as a cooking tool, “Maybe a dagger or something shaped like a high quality chef’s knife…. Or a really sturdy frying pan.” He’d say with a laugh.. When she mentioned not being ready to spar with him or Kaori, Theo chuckled softly, “At our full power, like how we fight with each other, no… I doubt that too, but with some creativity, if she or I limited ourselves to the mostly non-lethal jutsu that genin are allowed to learn, you’d at least have a shot at a good match.” He’d say with a smile. Leaning sideways toward her, Theo would give Yoshi a quick kiss on the forehead, “It takes time, but you’ll get up to my kinda strength eventually, and I’ll do whatever I can to help you get there.” He’d say with a smile. “And along the way, you can smack Kau-Chan’s students around if she has any… should be fun… oh, and get to know Nova, Kay’s partner… she’s fun to team up with to mess with a kaori… the two of them always give each other hell.” He’d say with a laugh, thinking of all the times he and Nova had pulled pranks in Kaori over the years.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Or maybe both. Let's not get her a new Wok, however. I remember how... oddly attached she was to her... Wok-Kun was it? Odd girl." Yoshi laughed softly. When Theo seems still bent on the idea to train with Kaori, he kissed her on the forehead after a bit of explanation as she sighed softly. "Who's to say I can smack them around? Maybe they are good too." She replied and nodded, "I know I can get there. It'll just take time." Course it wasn't just the time she needed, Yoshi and any seasoned shinobi know that experience was an important play to becoming a stronger shinobi. Right now, Yoshi felt limited and it was frustrating her. As stoic as she was, she doesn't let anyone know that. He brought up Nova, that massive snow leopard, and that Nova was fun to team up to mess with Kaori. Yoshi, as a fellow short female, felt a bit defensive for Kaori. Maybe, together, Yoshi and Kaori should plan something to mess with Theo and Nova someday! "So that leaves the question... how soon should we tell our parents or just let things unfold on it's own?" Yoshi asked towards Theo. For her parents, she was thinking just let things unfold on it's own. Why state that she has a boyfriend? That would be weird. Hi mom, hi dad, sorry for disappearing, was on a mission and got a boyfriend along the way and we already hooked up. Yoshi scratched her cheek as she decided that perhaps, for her family and herself, let things unfold. But what of Theo's family and friends?

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:59 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would laugh softly at Yoshi’s comment about Hikaru and her wok, “Yea… won’t lie, that was kinda weird how she was with her wok… still better than her charging at me with a damn wooden spooon though..” he’d say chuckling. When she mentioned that Kaori’s students might be strong too, Theo nodded slightly, “Yea, they could be, but I still have faith in you, Yoshi… remember, there’s always at least two eays to win a fight. You can either overpower the opponent, or you can outsmart them.” He’d say with a smile. When she asked what they should’ve do when it came to letting their families and friends know about the, being together, he’d smile softly when she scratched her cheek nervously. Rubbing the back of his head, he think for a moment. “Well… of and how you tell your folks is up to you, of course… though I will mention that, fair chance, mom will at least suspect something is going on, if she doesn’t know for sure, as soon as she is within sniffing distance of either of us…. Which..l she might already be able to smell us coming for all K know.” He’d say with a laugh, it’d always been a joke that if the wind was right, his mom would smell anyone coming as soon as they crossed into Wind country. “As for Kaori and Nova.l. Honestly, possibly the same thing.l. Cats don’t have as crazy a sense of smell as wolves do, but it’s still pretty damn strong… but aside from that, if you’re comfortable with it, I didn’t plan on acting any different with you back home than I did in Takumi… at least outside of training… During training I’ll have to probably set aside being a caring boyfriend in favor of being a good teacher, but I doubt you’d want me to do anything different from that.”

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:16 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          The white-haired female listened as she smiled softly. Her hand reached to Theo's as she intertwined their fingers softly. "Sounds good. Let's let things unfold then. And of course, your mom would notice pretty quick... tamer. I keep forgetting. You would think I would know better after learning about them in class." She smiled then frowned at the man's comment about outstrong or outsmarting her enemies. "Outsmart? Why Theo, I do believe you have too much faith in me." Yoshi chuckled as she shook her head at Theo, she doesn't have enough experience with fighting to be able to pull something like that off. "The first time we met... what did you think of me?" She asked, her eyebrow slightly rose, wondering if that's when the man had started to like her, then she smirked "And when I woke you up at 3am, as you constantly remind me?"

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:33 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled softly and nodded when Yoshi said they could just let people find out as they went, rather than making some announcement out of it, smiling a bit bigger when she took his hand and interlaced her fingers with his. When she claimed he might have too much faith in her abilities, Theo chuckled and shook his head, “Nah.. yea you still need experience and practice, and that will come in time, but your instincts for fighting, at least in close range, are fairly so,I’d for your level… and with your focus on logic, I could see you being good at laying out plans quickly in your head to lead opponents or enemies into some kinda trap.” He’d say with a smile still on his face. When she asked what he thought of her when they first met, Theo chuckled and scratched his head. He was trying to figure out how to answer the question, “Well…. Going off your reactions and reflexes when I grabbed your shoulder, O kinda thought you were maybe a little too on edge, but had pretty decent natural reflexes for combat… then seeing your face when you got kinda mad at me, though I’m still not totally sure why, I couldn’t help but think you were really cute and pretty.” He’d think for a few moments, “Then I figured you were kinda awkward and clueless when you popped up in my room when I was asleep at three in the morning… staring around randomly to avoid looking at me….” The jounin would laugh a bit, “who knew we’d end up in bed together all of two nights later…… Anyways, what about you? Whatd you think when you first met me? Probably that I was a half crazy a*****e.” He’d say with a laugh.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Damn. The way he complimented her and brought out good points to how she may actually be good in battle, it was even more infuriating when she couldn't think of any good comebacks. She had none. Yoshi snorted when he mentioned that he thought she was on edge. "Yes. Because the one who grabbed my shoulder and asked if I wanted to see a dead body was not a good reason to be a bit on edge," laughed Yoshi. She rolled her eyes when he thought she was cute when she was mad, "I was really mad. To scare me is one thing but to frighten a friend... who was already scared of everything..." She muttered under her breath. Though she should let it go. Hikaru had improved quite a bit! She was able to cook and even pet one of the cubs from earlier. Yoshi scratched her cheek, "Not clueless... I just don't pay attention to the time, there's a difference.." she said rather defensively and laughed softly, "I didn't want to stare at YOU. We weren't dating yet. Did you want me to stare at you?" Yoshi questioned with her eyebrow rose as then it was her turn. She laughed "Yea. I did think you were half crazy a*****e who thought it was okay to scare genin... but then again, it wasn't a bad thing. We were graduates, we needed to learn to be on our toes. And I also thought you were cranky and should be older than you actually are when you whined about waking up at 3am for hours..." Teased the white-haired female as she smirked towards Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smirked softly and chuckled seeing her get frustrated as he apparently made good points, when she mentioned being mad at him for scaring her friend who was already scared of basically everything, Theo chuckled harder, “Hey, I had no way of knowing that at the time… wanted to see what kinda graduates the academy was putting out these days… and entertain myself a little in the process…” he’d smile softly, still chuckling as he remembered Hikaru’s initial reaction. When she raised an eyebrow asking if he wanted her to look at him, Theo chuckled, “Not necessarily, though you coulda looked me in the eyes instead of staring randomly around my room.” He’d say with a laugh as he gave her hand a slight squeeze. He’d deflate a bit when she mentioned him whining for hours about her waking him up at such an early hour, “Hey, I like my sleep… it’s important for good health, and gotta stay healthy to best be able to protect the village…. I tried living on soldier pills a couple times in my early days, so I could train harder for longer… the first couple days were fine… then my body damn near gave out and I almost ended up in the hospital.” (3$ #(@‘3 (8# (3#$ #”92”* @;$ +(7-‘“3 @*@8; “
That’s why I make sure you don’t push too hard too quick and take time to rest and recover when you get hurt… “ he’d add as he smiled down at her

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100