Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

"i'm just hoping it wont atract the wrong attention" he said as he looked up in the sky

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm
The Nurse looked about. " I don't see anyone but I'm worried that someone may just be waiting for us."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"not on this planet, sis .... Xanatos has inventions that are very advanced ... if this war doesnt end and soon ... we may expect to see Daleks drawn to the power" he said as he looked around the tower and saw a few soldiers marching down the street "ok the soldier said Xanatos went to see the Prime Minister ... come on, we better get round to Downing Street soon ... shouldnt be hard to spot the guy ... his ship is towering over the buildings" he said as he turned his head to her "well ... ladies first"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 pm
The Nurse nodded. She got up slowly and headed towards Downing Street. 'I really hope the Daleks don't show up but if they must at least protect my brother. I know what awaits him.' The Nurse thought to herself.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

no sooner had they set off, he saw it ... near dozens of ships over the planet, and thousands of Daleks were swarming, destroying and killing anything they saw, but he also saw a man flying in the air via jetpack and was fighting them "blast it ... bold one him, even is managing to knock the guns off ... thats Xanatos alright ... looks just like his father when he was young" he said as a few Daleks had landed nearby and killed the soldier the Doctor had spoke to then came towards them but didnt say anything, it seemed that only these three didnt say anything or even raise there guns, almost as if they were just remote controled. wondering who could have done this, the three Daleks had all looked up and a projection shot up to reveil ... "no ... but your dead" the Doctor said as he saw who was behind the Dalek attack: Davros

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 am
The Nurse stopped in her tracks and looked up. " Davros... I thought he died!" Now the Nurse knew that they were in for it.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"i had ... and as i said to you years ago Doctor: i am very difficut to kill. you see when you detonated the Dalekanium and left me for dead, i had been rescued by an unusual source ... the Dark Lords, and as they saw my genius, i donated my mind and Dalek forces unto them ... the Daleks destroying the city are not true Daleks Doctor ... mear mecanoids ... and need disposing so i can create a rebirth, of a new Dalek Paradime" Davros had said which made the Doctor in even worse fear "your having the humas do your demolishing?!" he asked him "that or have them succed in eradicating the planet, but then either way i would win" "not as ling as i'm around to stop you, you wont" the Doctor said in a threatening whisper

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm
The Nurse had no idea who the Dark lords were but they sounded bad. As for Davros's plan that sounded even worse. The Nurse thought that if Davros didn't see her than maybe he wouldn't expect the Doctor to have an ally. Therefore the Nurse stayed out of the view of the screen.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"if only ... you cannot stop this Doctor, this war these foolish humans have made with advanced weapondry will incliude the Daleks, inevitably ... my plan is fullproof, they will kill or be killed and my new Dakleks will become greater ... stronger ... deadlier" he said as the Doctor looked at him "you could have been a great scientist ... cured mankind instead of killing them" he said as Davros looked unimpressed "and you would have made a good Dalek" he said as the transmision ended and the three Daleks turned to them and started firing at the two, but luckly the Doctor had got himself and his sister out of the way then a group of soldiers came and shot at them, it seemed to have done the trick sence the Soldier near them explained that the Brigadier isued special bullets if Daleks ever showed up again, but it was just following Davros's plan "i dont know how to stop this" he said quietly to himself

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:15 am
The Nurse looked at the Doctor. " What? Don't say that! You always have a plan. And If you won't I will!" The Nurse pulled out a cell phone. " Ok first step: We need some help." She started making calls to companions of the Doctor, anyone she could find.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

noticing what his sister was doing, he had to remind her that all his previous companions were either dead or already fighting sence many had joined UNIT, looking up in the sky he saw that some ships were being shot down, which was both good and bad "i never have a plan sis, i mostly just wing it sence they fall apart anyway ... least i can say that all we need to worry about are ... the .... Daleks-" he said as heard a beeping from in his pocket and his face grew even more white "i spoke too soon" he said showing her the device "the Wand was misdirected ... someone touched it .... Voldemort is back"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am
The Nurse finished her calls. " Ok We have Martha. Mickey, and Captain Jack on their way." She then froze when the Doctor said Voldermort. " Ok need to call Harry Potter."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"it wont do any good, he's possesing someone ... he wont have a conection with him anymore, we need to find a person that the body has a conection with like a brother or something ... besides he doesnt have a teliphone remember ... best bet is to get a message to James Ambrose and see what he thinks" he said looking up at the sky and emediatly saw a laser being fired near the west "that'd be Jack with Torchwood" he said as the shot destroyed three ships in orbit, incenerating them "i thought i told him to destroy those guns though"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm
The Nurse noticed a black SUV pulling up that said UNIT on the side. " Hey it's Mickey and Martha!" The two companions stepped out of the SUV, stood there, and smiled. " Is that the Doctor? He doesn't look himself." Mickey said with a grin.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"we can have plesentries later you two ... right now the sky and ground are full of Daleks, but these are ones Davros wants destroyed ... yes he's still alive and yes i'll explain later" he said promptly as he ducked as a bullet zoomed over his head and hit the clock tower, though he couldnt help but grin at the sight of both of them

"Basicly ... Run!"

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games