• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:42 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Letting Vincent explain to Simon about his parents, "I am pretty sure he might already met her and her friends," said Mitsuki about Aqua as she looked at her friend, not sure what happened to Simon for pass 12 years. She caught the wayfinder as she examine it, the glass looked yellow, similar to Simon's plasma lightsaber. She listens to Vincent about enchanting it, "Right, I will work on it," she replied to him as she held it tight. She looked at Simon, and then she pointing at the tree where the paopu fruit grows, "Someone took me there to cheer me up, and told me the urban legend about the star shape fruit known as paopu fruit. The legend says, 'if two people share one, they will remain a part of each other's lives forever.' The wayfinder and anything star-shaped token are symbolize as unbreakable bonds. It is similar to Fairy Tail and other guilds, they always reliable to their friends, family, and comrades. No matter if others tries to sever them, it's unbreakable," she explains the legends and connections to wayfinder. She sat on the log and starts enchant it on new wayfinder, so it will have connection link. Once it's done, Vincent spoken out, she smiled because to him, he is like older brother, who she have to look after and clean up whole mess he caused. She smiled softly to Vincent, "Your welcome, but I never thought Daichi said that Keyblade of Olympus can hurt you, it's like flaw," she replied and worried as she remember Daichi talked about Keyblade of Olympus can harm Vincent easily.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

hearing Mitsuki's explanation on the wayfinder, Simon stroked his chin in thought "hmm ... i felt the fruit seemed special but i had no idea" he said then looked at the ones in the cloth with a hint of a smile thinking Vin may not be as foolish as he appeared. there was some cunning in that head it would seem "but yes, Aqua ... tall woman with blue hair? i've met her once, it was short though considering i still had my Padawan duties and couldn't stay for very long, though she did give me some pointers on a keyblade's power" he said then smirked when Vin thanked them and grabbed one of the impaled fish by the stick and held it out "well you may not be a genius, but i doubt you are weak minded. you broke free from another's control ... even with another's assistance that is still a powerful feat even so, considering what we saw back at the Spire ... might wanna take precautions, here" he said before moving to the satchel that was on his belt and pulled out a small black bag similar to a small tool kit "here, Kolto packs. they can't heal broken bones but it should heal any injury if you find yourself in a position like before. there's ten stems so use them sparingly and not more than one at a time" he said before getting out anther and handed it to Mitsuki "you as well, i ran into some instances where my connection to the Force was limited or blocked so there might be the same for magic somewhere"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin tilted his head when he found out that somehow, Simon had already met his mother in the past which kinda confused him but then again, thirteen years has past. With that in mind, Vin nodded softly before receiving the bag of Kolto Packs. Quite strange but would actually help very much in future battles. Taking a bite off of his fish, he looked over toward the sunset against the water before back toward back toward Simon with a soft smile,"Well stay sharp..tomorrow, I'm gonna kick your butt at so many things..but first...WE FEAST!"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki only stared at the paopu fruit, "The person told me, it's also another key term to use a keyblade," she added, she can still remember, but she couldn't remember the person's face and name, it's all hazy. "Maybe someday, you should invite both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess over to Destiny Island sometimes," she suggested Simon to bring every members of Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess over, she know they will like the urban legends. She picked up stick with impaled fish, and set the new wayfinder aside. Simon gave her anther, and he explained about it like restoring her magic, she smiled at him, "Thank you," she thank him. Vincent decide for next day, he will kick Simon's butt as she sweat dropped after he finished, "I am starting to have a feeling something like Master Atticus trained you," she commented him to compare to the training Atticus taught him he told her back in Kingdom of Angel. She glanced her silver blue eyes at Simon, "I don't know what kind of training Master Atticus taught him, but I hope nothing too strict."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

Simon simply chuckled at the two as he made his stick hover in the air slightly "i'm a Jedi, my instructors were always strict ... if you don't give it your all and believe then you will fail" he said before taking the stick again "have to keep your mind in the here and now but be mindful of the future. that part was always easy for me, no idea why but it was. but i will tell you one thing" he said before pointing to Mitsuki "having Fairy Tail here, much less both them and Triple Goddess would probably end up leveling this whole island. i love my guild but they can be .... rambunctious and very destructive even when they hold back" he said before taking a bite of the fish and nodded in approval "though to be fair to you guys ... i'll just use my regular keyblades. sadly i too picked up of Fairy Tail's bad habit of going overboard. you should see some of the times i dueled Onyx, turned an small Imperial base into a pile of ruins once. on accident mind you"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As Simon was talking, Vin was chowing down on the food as he realized that he hadn't really ate in quite awhile. The taste of the lemon and lime really help bring out the flavor of the fish as he remembered the strict training Master Atticus had him go through. Mostly obstacle training with some heavy lifting but nothing that would teach him involving stealth. Maybe he was going to train him how to do that in a future lesson but unfortunately...their time together was cut short. Looking out toward the fire, he remembered that fateful night. The night he closed the door to kingdom hearts before turning his vision back toward Mitsuki, thinking about the scar on her back before placing his left hand over he left eye where is scar hung over it.
He remembered fighting against Karuma, their keyblades cutting against their skin which, because Daichi had explained about how keyblades were the only thing to harm an Angel, made perfect sense on why this cut scared. He remembered giving his brother the scar over the bridge of his nose, the shape of a "X" sharp over his face but involving that mouth scar..that wasn't him. Seemed burned but..how did that not heal all the way? Was it from a keyblade? These were questions he didn't really want answers to as he turned back toward the two with a soft smile on his face, speaking up with a soft tone,"Well..I will say there might be something I can teach you two then. Keyblades are good but..if you are wanting to knock someone out good or worse, I can give you two some lessons on CQC"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki starts eating the cooked fish, while listening to Simon, well of course Fairy Tail, such as himself sadly, were rambunctious, but there were few who weren't. Her silver blue eyes stared at the fire as she recalled her training with Atticus, after she obtained her keyblade, it was a little strict, but he pointed out her few mistakes she made and explain about the keyblade's strength comes with her heart. However, the banish magic triggered from her keyblade to burn Atticus' daemonic arm. She could have sworn Atticus loosen his strict attitude towards her because she's a teenager and always listens to him. Compare to Desmond, he taught her to infuse chirasengo into her arrow and few stealth before he gave her hidden blade. Maybe, Atticus possibility knew her potential for both magic and stealth. Vincent starts talking about teaching her and Simon, he can give them lessons on CQC leaving her puzzled. She never heard of that, but she's good at knocking soldiers out and hide her victims to avoid raising alarm. She tilting her head, "I don't know about CQC thingie you are talking about, but I already know how to knock the soldiers out before I get closer to templar or gather information. Please count me out for hand to hand combat, trust me my demonic strength isn't meant for mere humans," she pointed out, she already know how to knock soldiers out, but her demonic strength wasn't meant for harming humans. Because of that, Alice and her older brothers forbid her to use her hand to hand combat on humans, but demons. She grabbed new wayfinder and handed it to Simon with a smile, "Here you go, Vincent-san made it and I added some enchantment on it, so it will be like the urban legend. It will glow whenever one of us are in trouble or something reach out to us."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"plus i've used my mother's form of 'using your head' to knock someone out before" he said as T7 made a hologram projection of the Eisenwald incident where his mom was asking for information. he remembered Precht, Cy'la, and J'uko avoided eye contact with him for a few minutes, either to keep from laughing or fearing of saying the wrong thing he wasn't sure but it was memorable to say the least. when Mitsuki gave him the new wayfinder, Simon examined it with curiosity before gripping it firmly in his hand, he knew what the Jedi Council would say, what they say already: he was not supposed to have emotional attachments, to have them meant should they be severed then the negative emotions that would spawn from it would lead down the dark path. He already was like that with Fairy Tail, with his best friend Precht .... with Onyx. but then he remembered what he decided back in Fiore: emotions don't drive to the light or dark neither did the light mean good and the dark meant evil ... it was the choices. contempt in his choice, he smiled with a nod and put it on his belt as T7 skittered over and stood on the log besides Simon and looked up at him with a worried sounding low beep "i'm ok pal ... just ... thinking"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Yeah but..eh okay, I understand", Vin acknowledged their strengths as he took another bite from his fish, before his mind kinda went blank. Closing his eyes, he felt smelt the breeze of the sea air as his mind began to screw with him once again. Opening his eyes, his sight had started to see something that wasn't around him a second ago.

He was looking out at the ocean on the edge of the platform. The sight always amazed him as he heard voices behind him, making him turn around as he saw the small camp fire a few soldiers made. The view had a glowing presence as he sat down into his chair, looking toward his friends. One was a man named Artis roasting deer meat he had been saving for a night like this, his golden eyes staring down his food to make sure it was perfect. On the right was Layla with her significant other, Trevor sitting there roasting some marshmallows in the same fire. One liked it well done while the other liked it slightly goo-y but the two looked so in love. There were a couple other soldiers there but before he could go and see who, Vin's arm was pulled as he turned to see a very familiar face. A very furry face to be exact. Placing his paw on his arm, E-Man spoke softly to him,"We fight for this...peace..keep fighting and in the future, we'll get what we truly want."

Opening his eyes quickly, Vin softly shook his head before letting out a soft sigh, thinking that this PTSD wasn't going away. Looking toward the fire, he knew that only one thing could stop these visions from appearing over and over again. He had to fight for the future of the realms....no matter what.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki looked at hologram projection from T7, she widen her silver blue eyes to see Erza headbutted police quickly after she asked for information. She glanced at Simon in disbelief, "That is going to get hurt," she said to him before she eats the fish before it's nothing, but the skeleton. She stared at the sky, hoping Nero and Jezebel will be alright.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

simply shrugging, Simon finished off his fish before looking up at the near night sky as well trying to ignore the sensing of anxiousness both Mitsuki and Vin were feeling "heh, Precht would tell you i got a naturally hard head" he said but rubbed his forehead none the less "we cannot give up ... no matter if it seems impossible it will not be. believe we will save your friend" he said to Vin then turned to Mitsuki "believe we will save the Realms .... and i ... i must believe the Emperor's reign will end. he's killed far too many for so long. you two must promise under no circumstances are you to fight Valkorion ... he's far to dangerous for either of you to fight, and he's powerful with the Force, or any Sith for that matter. i already asked Master Mokarov to ask the same of Fairy Tail when the time comes. the other armies they can handle but Sith ... no, i can't risk it"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Don't worry, Simon..when the time comes, I'll let you fight this Valkorian..but", Vin agreed as he looked over to the fire, his eyes shining bright with emerald green and teal blue color glowing softly as the sun began to fade. Finishing his fish, Vin walked around the fire to see the paupu fruit before handing one to each of his friends before grabbing the last one for himself. This was when he spoke softly to his friends,"Karuma..my brother..he's been going crazy because of what Daichi did to him..tainted his blood with the virus that killed my men..you let me take care of him.."
His head began to hurt softly as he pulled out a small joint from his bandanna around his head, placing it between his lips as he lit it with the fire roaring in front of him. The end of the joint lit up softly as he remembered that day. Looking over to Mitsuki, Vin spoke up with a soft tone,"But..when it comes to Daichi..I won't have enough strength to defeat him. If that blade touches me, I won't be able to heal and so...if that happens..do me a favor and save her..even if it means leaving me behind."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I can tell where did he got his trait comes from," she thought about Simon's naturally hard head. She agreed with Simon about not giving up and together they will save the realm, however Simon wants to leave Valkorion to him. She widen her silver blue eyes, but quickly recalled Ankhseram mentioned Valkorion was like 'like sucking leech", so he was far too dangerous for her and Vincent. Her ears perked up as she turned her head, Vincent gave her a paopu fruit and he will take care of Karuma. She blinked, she haven't seen Karuma since he tricked her to make her think he will kill Ardyn and forced her to save Vincent. However, she will agree, then looked at Simon, "You need Naara-san to join you, he might already know of her existence as advance human. I don't know about him, but if she joins him, the chances are of you and your friends survival of fight against them might be extremely low. If she agreed to help you, there might be a possible chance that he can't kill her easily," she suggested Simon to recruit Naara, and their chance of survival with Sith Apprentice. Mitsuki wonder where was Naara gone to, but Naara seems aware of Emperor Valkorion's dark force, and didn't seem interested in fighting against Jedi. She glanced at Vincent when he start talking about Daichi, and asked her a favor to save Jezebel. She stayed silent for a short period of time, until she lifted her left arm and spread her fingers to summon Genesis Sword as she gripped the sheath. She set it beside her, and glanced at the tree house where she left teal and red roses hairpin, she looked at Vincent with curled lips, "Right I will save Jezebel-san, and..." she agreed she will rescue Jezebel, and she looked at Genesis Sword with two jewels attach to it. She remembered both Atticus and Desmond souls guided her to defeat Fox, and saved her from falling after she killed him by both Exorcism Arrow and Genesis Sword. She smiled at the two jewels, "I'm pretty sure they wanted to watch their own father dethrone. I don't know what teal rose will do, Rose Nanashi doesn't tell me, but I have to use it against him."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"appreciated for your concern but ... I've trained for this ... i hunted him down for a long while now and, while she might be strong with the Force ... i don't want to risk any more lives" he said then heard Vin's request. He wanted to should 'hell no!' and argue, but then he remembered when he did the same thing, cutting himself away to fight Daichi, Xodria, and Dark Vin and knew he would be a hypocrite. With a reluctant sigh, Simon nodded to him "as a Jedi, i will respect your wish" he said before taking a bite of the fruit. He wasn't lying technically but being Jedi was half of who he was, he was also a Fairy Tail wizard, and that part of him would definitely make sure everyone was coming back alive.

The next day, Simon woke up early at sunrise and was meditating, he actually was about five feet off the ground with three rocks circling around him like planets orbiting a sun

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin smiled softly at the group as they respected his wishes, knowing that it wouldn't be easy as he took a bite off of his paupu fruit, looking toward the sunset as Destiny Islands grew dark. This was a good time to go to sleep as he stretched his arms out wide before letting out a loud yawn. With that, Vin waved at his two friends before heading toward the small boats next to the dock as he used one of them to sleep.

Within his dream, the place around him was quite peaceful. The sights of a peaceful meadow was in front of the demigod as he felt his hands being touched by the flowers around him. Sunflowers to Daisies to Lilies, Vin saw how beautiful this place truly was as he saw in the distance was someone that made his heart feel..something. Something strange in his heart that made him feel happy..something that he hadn't felt in quite awhile. Jezebel was standing there in a white summer dress, her white hair pulled up into a bun and her glasses reflecting the sun. She looked back toward Vin, who was dressed in his keyblade armor as he smiled softly. Unfortunately, closing his eyes and reopening them, he saw the world around him on fire, the sunflowers, daisies, and lilies burned away as Jezebel stood there with chains all around her. One chain was wrapped around her neck as Daichi stood there holding the metal in his left palm. The flashes of the sunny beautiful day to the hell hole kept flashing over and over again until he finally woke up.

Waking up within the boat, the sun slowly rising from the ocean, Vin raised his torso up as his body sweated from what had happened. He could still see the scared look of Jezebel on her face as his heart raced and the scared look on his face continued. Luckily, no one was looking as he turned to see Simon raised in the air, meditating. This was before he woke up as Vin only sighed softly. It was just a dream...right? With that, Vin picked himself up as he walked up onto the deck with a cigarette between his lips, lighting up before slapping his left hand against the shoulder plate. With that, Vin's whole body besides his head glowed bright before dimming down to show that his body was covered in his Keyblade Armor. Letting his feat touch against the water, Vin sighed softly before the ring on his left hand glowed a soft blue color before dropping off of the dock. Strange enough though, his body didn't go into the water but instead, he was standing on top of it. This was quite interesting as he slowly walked out toward the waves. The waves weren't strong as Vin summoned his Ultima Keyblade, twirling it around as he began to train by using not just physical attacks but training his magical abilities as well.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers