Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

"yes ... but just as deadly as he was before" he said to her as he looked back down "James can take it from here ... we need to head up to the Throne room to help out"

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm
" Got it. Lead the way."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

without a word he ran up to the throne room

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 am
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Haku-men walked through the street, feeling the presence of those that wish harm against the innocent. He kept walking and noticed that there were several men, preparing to jump a women and do only god knows what to her. Haku-men walked over to them and before they could jump, he has grabbed them and slammed both of this head into the wall, knowing well that he had only made them unconscious.

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

Arru_Akki

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Haku-men disappeared from the area after realizing what he wanted wasn't in this area.

[Exit]

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

The three appeared in a abandoned house on the poor side of the streets. Atticus felt horrible for what he had done but he had to. As he laid her down on a small bed, he looked at the young girl, smiling as he tossed her a small bag full of gold coins,"Go ahead and buy some food for us...she'll be asleep for awhile."

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

For being a Warrior for the God...
We must fight for the people we care for.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

After he got them out of the forest, Mitsuki look around the area and watch Atticus placing Scarlett to the bed. She got her gray wolf out of the bag and place Kokoro on the floor, she needs to walk. Her wolf ears pointed up from something, she quickly turn around and caught something. She look at the small bag and listens to Atticus, she made her wolf ears gone flat as she felt like tail between her leg, if she's actual wolf or dog. "Umm... o-o-okay." she shuddered in simple word to him, unfortunity she's deeply afraid of rejections from other people as they trying to kill her. She walked out to the outside and Kokoro followed her, Mitsuki have to cover her ears by the gray hood cloak, she starts to panic by her eyes, "What is Atticus-san doing, oh dear... I should have told him Fortuna citizens were trying to kill me or tease me from my half demon trait." she thought in panic and she walk off to find some food for them along with Kokoro. She trying to calm down and hide the small bag of coin in her bag.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus grabbed his blade slowly, kissing the mother of her child as she slept. He couldn't believe he did this to her as he got up, leaving a note on the wall, saying how he loved her and that it'd be best not to watch the end. Atticus walked out of the door, walking behind Mitsuki to keep her safe. As he got closer, he spoke to her softly, being her guardian at the moment,"tell me, have you had any training, ms.?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki suddenly jolt with surprise and turn her face towards Atticus, apparently he called me miss and wanted to know if she's good with weapon as she made an anime sweatdrop. Kokoro is just sit down and look at him, and Mitsuki felt really nervous to uncover her head. She shook her head no, "Not really... my foster dad was about to, but wolf demon clan killed him. I only got Ruby Bow, I like to call Sacred Bow, from a guy I never met, I think he knows my daddy or something." she pointed about her Ruby Bow quietly as she feeling awkward about telling people about herself. She felt really nervous about it, but she begin to realize something, "Oh, I'm Mitsuki Kokoromi, by the way... sorry, I'm not great with others because I have a really bad childhood." she nervously introduce herself with a smile and her shyness came back about telling him little about her past. Kokoro look at her owner, knowing she started to feel more awkward.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:26 am
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus nodded as he sat down next to her, picking up Kokoro with the feeling of peace as he placed her on his lap, petting his softly. He knew the feeling of having a his family burned in the darkness. Atticus sighed softly, stabbing his blade into the ground infront of them so that no one could bother them as he spoke,"Well, Ms. Mitsuki Kokoromi, I'm willing to train you but it'll be rough in a day. If you'd like me to, I want you to grab on the handle tightly and let your heart open...understand me?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

She let her wolf ears pointed up, Mitsuki remove the hood to let her ears showed up. She listens to Atticus, training her to fight and look at the handle from the sword, "Uhh... I don't know, but I will try." she replies to him slightly nervous about this, she didn't wield the sword before, but the bow and arrow. Mitsuki, however, only seen the the Sword and Order member practice fighting back in Fortuna. She got up and her right hand starts to shake a little, and grab the handle and trying to open her heart, she grip it really tight.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus smiles softly as the large jewel shined on the handle of the sword. As a light purple aura appeared around Mitsuki, Atticus pet Kokoro slowly, knowing the power of the large Muramasa coercing through his veins. As the power continued to go through her slowly, Atticus got up, placing his hand ontop of the handle as he smiled brightly. As the power went through, Atticus abilities, like the legendary Chirasengo, has been taught with ease along with his swordsmen style into the young girl. As he smiled brightly, he moved his handle away, sliding it into the sheath on his back. He then coughed softly, whispering,"There...my abilities are now yours..I'll teach you the ways to control these abilities but for now, you can use them but not fully."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki sense the power from the sword flowing within her, but she doesn't know about it, until she saw Atticus somehow place his hand on the handle. Kokoro watched them doing something and sense the power goes through her owner. Wolf Demon Princess is started to get curious about it, until he explains to her that his abilities are hers. Mitsuki blinked her moon color eyes couple times, she started to feel something going on, she kept her ears point up like something interesting going on, "Okay, but how am I suppose to know? I mean, I only know about shrine maiden spells more then demonic." she asked him about their difference between his abilities and hers, but she never use her demonic power before.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

As he nodded slowly, Atticus smiled as he placed his hand softly on Mitsuki's wrist, pointing at the middle of her wrist where if he moved his finger up, it would brush against her palm. He sighed softly as he continued to point at her wrist, speaking softly,"when you try to use the attack...you must stop your blood flow of your right arm...if you don't, you will get hurt...once you loose the blood pressure, your arm will go numb which is the perfect time to start your attack."
Atticus sighed as he took out a wrap that he would use to cut blood pressure to both arms to use two at the same time. As he looked at Mitsuki, he gave it to her, wrapping it around her wrist tightly as he continued to speak,"This will help, Mitsuki. This has been taught throughout my family for generations. Once you get numb, you must twirl your aura like a ball in your hand yet make sure that the aura is also created with a electrical current. That's the reason why you can't have no blood peasure in your hand at this time."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

She look at her wrist that she felt it tight, and she listens to him about dropping her blood pressure. Mitsuki immenditaly drop her blood pressure and felt numb, then begin to feel her both priestess and demonic aura combine with spiral on her right hand. She lifted her right hand and look at spiral and notice the eletrical slightly appear, but it disappeared and letting her blood pressure raise. Apparently, her demonic power wasn't responded because she mainly focus on Shrine Maiden instead, making her eyes wide about this, "Uh oh..." she thought in shock and her ears pointed up as she starts to freaking out.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games