Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Laughing so hard tears started forming in her eyes. "I-I...I told you....I'm ticklish." She usually hated being tickled, but she didn't have the heart to stop him at the moment. Nor was she really in the position to stop him. So she kept laughing. Even if she was out of breath she didn't care, she kept laughing and giggling. "You..enjoy torturing me....don't you." It was meant to be playfully mean, but she was laughing to hard so the effect was lost.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

stoping he just looked at her "better than the ones you were given to as a child ... from now on this is the only kind of torture your getting" he said as he moved a finger down her cheek and kissed her "and i can tell you love it" he said as he moved his hand to grab her butt "just like i could tell you liked this at our swim" he said as he kissed her passionaly and then smiled at her. he loved being with her, past lives or not, he would trade being a wizard or even being a God just to be with her "but ... on a more serious note ... we haven't decided on any plans for the wedding ... except for your trip for Cyra and Miya after the wedding ... we need to find a date first"

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Though I think you like it more then I do." She said with a playful wink before kissing him back. Laying her head back on her pillows she looked up at him. "Okay well how long away do want it to be? Is there a certain month you want it to be in? Or maybe a certain season?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck. "Also I've already pick out my dress. Which truly all we need is you, I, and someone to marry us. I'd wear this if it meant I got to marry you." She said motioning to her t-shirt and shorts. Smiling she gave another laugh she didn't remember a time when she wasn't happy with out him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well ... in the fall ... in a month ... there's going to be this powerful convergence of magic ... where the Moon moves into alignment with a star called Merlinous ... makes it look like the star's right infront of the moon ... it only happens once every two thousand years ... first time it happened, Oberon created the wizard's ... be perfect time for the joining of two powerful magical lovers"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"My birthday's in the fall. October 27th, even though I don't age anymore." Smiling as she spoke she reached up to kiss him. "It sounds perfect just like you." Laughing she sat and thought about it. "A night time wedding sounds beautiful alone. I like it, we just need to find the exact date." Smirking she pushed him on the bed beside her and laid on his chest. "So what else do we need," Giving him a smile that could battle the Cheshire Cat's she folded her arms and laid her head on top of them. "I must be honest I love any idea you come up with. I think its the fact I love you, but still."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'll look at my star chart to get an exact date" he said holding her as he got the covers over the both of them "as for what we need ... i know alot of people, including the other Gods, who want to be invited ... i know you'd want just the two of us but ... well this is the first time in centuries two Gods have married" he said snuggling with her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well I don't mind other people being there. I'm just more worry about me and you being there." Laying back down on her bed she moved closer to him. "A girl could get use to this." She said with a yawn, looking up at him she gave a pretty smile. "In our past lives did we ever get married." Tsukiko asked closing her eyes, even if she was still awake. "I don't remember things from back then. Sometimes I'll get a little flash of something unimportant. Its kinda weird cause I'm not use to it being me."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"yeah, we did" he said looking at her "we always did" he said holding her "we are soul mates after all ... every lifetime we get reborn ... but Merlin and Nimueh were our earliest"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I wonder how we got here then. I'm just curious how did Nimueh died," Her voice was quiet, she didn't know anything about the past. It made her curious to know what happened. Smiling though, she was happy no matter what he was always going to be there. Even if she was asked how she once died, she was really calm and at peace.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"that i'm not sure ... there are diffrent versions of the story ... some that we both died at old age ... some say that we were killed" he said as he looked at her "but i think it doesnt matter about how we died ... but how we're living now"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Dead, alive I don't really care honestly. I just want to be where ever you are." Opening her eyes, she felt like playing some more. Smirking slightly she began to speak. "So what are we going to do after the wedding. Any plans for us." She asked stretching before turning on her side. Of course she was just joking.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well ... directly after i got a few ideas" he said with a smile "but ... i guess we'll just be your regular magical godly married couple afterwards ... actualy ... um ... theres another thing we haven't talked about for after the wedding" he said as he stoped, he didn't know how to say it

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

'What is it." She asked looking up at him Tsukiko gave him a smile asking him to finish what he was saying. Propping her head on her hand she waited. "Well of course if you want to live here, you're already here right." She gave a brighter smile and held his hand.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no, no ... not that" he said with a nervous chuckle "um ... children" he said as he paused for a moment "if you'd want any and ... think we'd make good parents if we did?" he said, he felt as nervous as Kiko when he first flirted with her. flirting and romance was one thing ... talking about having a child with her was diffrent. "i-i don't meen to bring this on to you so suddenly but ... i think that it's one thing about our future we need to decide now, before we ..." he said trailing off and he blushed a little "well ... you know"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko turned and laid on her back. She began to mule things over in her head. "Well..I really don't think I'm ready to carry a child honestly." Putting her hand over her stomach. "At least not right now. Just let us get use to being married. I raised Miya, and for a while I raised Cyra. Neither of them turned out to bad. I'd like to raise my own child some day. Anyway I know plenty of spells for this kinda thing. I can stop myself from getting pregnant. I can also increase my chances. So no matter what happens, in the end what I want to happen is going to happen." Tsukiko stretched and yawned, she had know this conversation was coming in the long run. She had learned the spells forever ago. Having used them on other people, she was pretty sure they would work. "If some odd chance my magic fails, I really wouldn't mind all the much. After all there are two girls that are just waiting to be aunts. Though I need to ask...do you want to be a dad...." She trailed off looking up at him. Giving a soft smile it was funny to see him embarrassed for once.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games