Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 am
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
"Beelzemon, master kaji may need us....lets take the skull satamon army and head out."
as nagato and beelzemon are riding, nagato's digivice sounds a small alarm.
"Oh great, one of the guardians is going towards the temple, its convienient that we're close, actually, its right there."
Nagato points to the temple, and sees a figure walking up the mountain to the temple.
"Looks like we better get our asses in gear!"
Nagato takes off flying on his motorcycle, beelzemon not too far behind.
Nagato fires arrows at the intruder, hoping to score a hit.

One of the arrows grazzes shawn's leg as he turns around to an alter coming his way with an army of skull satamon. He starts to run back down the mountian pulling out his digivice and sending a message to Reki saying -We've got big trouble at the mountians theres an Alter here with an army of Satamon and what looks to be a beelzemon.-

nagato's bike pulls up next to shawn.
"And where do you think you're going?"
Nagato grabs shawn, and hits a tender pressure point, knocking shawn out.
Nagato then takes his digivice and rides off, intending to use it for evil purposes. He then sends a message to reki:
"Reki, never mind about me, the're headed towards guardian HQ!"
after putting shawn's digivice away, he says to himself:
"Well, looks like we better be there beelzemon."
Nagato sends a message to all alters:
"Everyone, this is nagato, I have staged an ambush on the guardian HQ, reki should be getting a message from shawn's digivice soon. Be there, yes yin, that means you have to stop being a lab rat for a little while. I will be bringing the skull satamon army."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
"Beelzemon, master kaji may need us....lets take the skull satamon army and head out."
"Oh great, one of the guardians is going towards the temple, its convienient that we're close, actually, its right there."
Nagato points to the temple, and sees a figure walking up the mountain to the temple.

One of the arrows grazzes shawn's leg as he turns around to an alter coming his way with an army of skull satamon. He starts to run back down the mountian pulling out his digivice and sending a message to Reki saying -We've got big trouble at the mountians theres an Alter here with an army of Satamon and what looks to be a beelzemon.-

Nagato then takes his digivice and rides off, intending to use it for evil purposes. He then sends a message to reki:
"Everyone, this is nagato, I have staged an ambush on the guardian HQ, reki should be getting a message from shawn's digivice soon. Be there, yes yin, that means you have to stop being a lab rat for a little while. I will be bringing the skull satamon army."

(( scream That was such a godmode!!!))  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:17 am
Viet Dragon Note
Laughs "Light? I don't feel light, only the darkness you left me in!" Omnimon used Supreme cannon to block.

black Metalgarurumon fired Gigamissles as Reki's metal Garurumon.

Mirage Gaogamon fired a Full moon blaster.

"Howling Cannon!" Machgaogaomon launched out a sonicwave to counterattack his mega form." you ok reki?"

(sorry if im interferring and epic that was total godmoding)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 am
(2nd character)

Sean and clockmon were walking to through the forest to reach the guardians hq."Come on sean we're almost there. Think about it sean and clockmon the guardians. Sean was trailing behind."I-I dont know about that clockmon"  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:00 pm
"Jogress at 50% now. Soon there shall be havoc above, and during that I shall have to get to work on my next plan."

A form began to materialize within the machine now, the digihazard and great dragon's tooth almost completely jogressed together.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 pm
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin

(Well, you had to get a taste of your own medicine sooner or later...see how annoying it is?)
Nagato is still riding to the guardian HQ, with the skull satamon army and beelzemon right with him.  

Amias Nicht

Zero slater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:55 pm
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater

(Well, you had to get a taste of your own medicine sooner or later...see how annoying it is?)
Nagato is still riding to the guardian HQ, with the skull satamon army and beelzemon right with him.

((Wtf r u talking about nvm moving on))

As the Alter moves away Shawn reaches the bottom of the mountian meeting back up with the big group of digimon. "Where are they" "Shawn we're over her" Agumon and Veemon come with a oray of flying digimon and a few land ones. "Well that part of the work done. We just have to wait for Guilmon to get back." Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a revised message to Reki saying -Alter and army moving on, looks like in the direction of our base- "Hope he gets the message in time."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:10 pm
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater

As the Alter moves away Shawn reaches the bottom of the mountian meeting back up with the big group of digimon. "Where are they" "Shawn we're over her" Agumon and Veemon come with a oray of flying digimon and a few land ones. "Well that part of the work done. We just have to wait for Guilmon to get back." Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a revised message to Reki saying -Alter and army moving on, looks like in the direction of our base- "Hope he gets the message in time."

(This is coming from someone who just whined to me about godmodding, I took your digivice!)
"Skull satamon army, lets go back and eliminate that cocky brat!"
all the army of about a few hundred skull satamon and nagato charge at you and the digimon, axes and weapons ready to destroy you, the tiny war has begun.
"Now, with the advanced part of my digivice...there's his message...corrupting...yes! My edition!"
"Reki, they're attacking guardian HQ, they knocked me out, and left me, but i see smoke coming from the HQ."
Beelzemon fires a few rounds in the ground, kicking up a huge cloud of smoke.
"The stage is set."
(Now, I actually sent the corrupted message to all the guardians, and Shawn, if you godmod again, i will issue you a warning, but I will be sure not to godmod anymore, that was an example for you.)  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:16 pm
Dark digisoul roared from Kaji ,"You! How dare interrupt my reunion!" Mirage Gaogamon roared as the darkdigisoul covered him ,"Digisoul Ruin!" Mirage Gaogamon RM grabs Machgaogamon and threw him ,"Now! " Black Metal Garurumon, Omnimon, and Mirage Gaogamon flew to the center of them ,"Omnimon..." Black MetalGarurumon digivolved to Black Omnimon "NOW!!!!!!" A Black barrier of digisoul roared from his 3 digimon ,"Reki, I will not let this barrier fall until you pay, or I will send my Alters to kidnap Kari to pay for your fight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater

(This is coming from someone who just whined to me about godmodding, I took your digivice!)
"Skull satamon army, lets go back and eliminate that cocky brat!"
all the army of about a few hundred skull satamon and nagato charge at you and the digimon, axes and weapons ready to destroy you, the tiny war has begun.
"Now, with the advanced part of my digivice...there's his message...corrupting...yes! My edition!"
"Reki, they're attacking guardian HQ, they knocked me out, and left me, but i see smoke coming from the HQ."
Beelzemon fires a few rounds in the ground, kicking up a huge cloud of smoke.
"The stage is set."
(Now, I actually sent the corrupted message to all the guardians, and Shawn, if you godmod again, i will issue you a warning, but I will be sure not to godmod anymore, that was an example for you.)

((Im not tryin to be rude but you're really pushin it. An example for me 1. I have three digivice one for each digimon and you only stated you took one so that left two more for me to use. 2. We've all pretty much agreed that that was a straight godmode and so basicly wrote it off or ignored it. 3. you next post stated that you keep going on to our base. 4. I will admit that i have godmoded twice but that was at the begining of the RP and we all had a coversation on that soo there should be no reason for you say your issueing a warning and on that note no has godmoded since that conversation untill your first post on this page.)

"Everyone Get ready this is gonna get messy" Shawn said to the big group of digimon, hoping they could hold off the Satamon. Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon form a triangle around Shawn. "Be ready for anything you three" "Right"

((Everyone please feel free to post ur veiws on this matter.))  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 am
(you want view of the matter, huh? Here's one YOU GUYS STOP ACTING BUNCH OF DAMN FIVE-YEARS OLD! GROW UP! let it go and focused on the rp. Epic i godmodded before let it go and like you never did either please everybody is not little ms. perfect rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:27 pm
(I agree with oreck, move on already. Life is too short for back and forth revenges over things that don't matter.)

"Jogress 90%."

Yin began powering the defenses he was enclosed in, and began opening the roof doors for when it was complete.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:26 pm
(Whatever.....whats done is done.)
Beelzemon fires from above along with nagato, and their attacks were aimed at the digimon that you recruited....
"Now, beelzemon, lets not waste our time here...."
Nagato and beelzemon ride off, leaving shawn and his digimon for the skull satamon army.

(And if you aren't the one that gathered volunteers, then just go along the lines of that I fired arrows at you, then sent the skull satamon army at you while I flew off with beelzemon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:52 pm
(ok)
They narroly avoid the fire. "Every one the satamon are coming don't loose your ground and stand strong." some of the digimon shoot attacks off at the incoming enemy.  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Viet Dragon Note
Dark digisoul roared from Kaji ,"You! How dare interrupt my reunion!" Mirage Gaogamon roared as the darkdigisoul covered him ,"Digisoul Ruin!" Mirage Gaogamon RM grabs Machgaogamon and threw him ,"Now! " Black Metal Garurumon, Omnimon, and Mirage Gaogamon flew to the center of them ,"Omnimon..." Black MetalGarurumon digivolved to Black Omnimon "NOW!!!!!!" A Black barrier of digisoul roared from his 3 digimon ,"Reki, I will not let this barrier fall until you pay, or I will send my Alters to kidnap Kari to pay for your fight!"

"Kaji.....i can't beleive it made it all the way this far,Lift it ill go with just lift the barrier." "Reki...."Dorugoramon de digivolves to Dorugreymon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games