Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Corrupt a Digi-wish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:45 am
Granted. By magical means, you have now developed the power to always know what time is it, no matter where you are.

Even different timezones are no challenge for you.

Unfortunately, magic and biology does not always mix well, so the part of your brain that deciphers letters has been replaced by the new part that tells time magically: So while you can tell what time it is no matter what, you will never again be able to read even simple words.

I wish I could jump into an alternative universe where the Avengers are real, and fight crime by their side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:45 am
Granted, however you maintain your current human state, SHIELD doesn't see fit to grant you any gadgets and you have no powers. On the first mission you are incapacitated by one of the big bad's mooks and are asked to stay away from future avengers business. Regular humans don't fare well without money, tech or powers.

I wish that I had super#human agility and speed *like max human potential, nothing too ott *

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 am
granted, but you don't know how to control your powers and end up hurting not only yourself, but everyone else around you. you have become a killer and now you're dead.

I wish I was a wolf  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 am
WARNING: Disturbing imagery and the horror of my brain going dark places!!

Granted, unfortunately you kinda forgot to tell the "powers that be" that you wanted to be a real wolf so instead, one day, when you are walking down the street, your whole body begins to go numb.

At first, you pay it no mind, if feels a bit like that time you woke up and your legs had fallen asleep, you do not register the danger..
but as you continue walking, the feeling intensifies, like an ache that spreads trough your limbs, leaving your arms heavy as lead within moments.

Before you can react to this, you feel something within you crack and snap, as your ribs grow too brittle to hold on. You fall to the ground, mouth open wide in an attempt to scream, but your tongue feels swollen and dry, and your lungs can no longer force enough air trough your body to allow for such a simple thing as speech or a frightened cry for help.

Your eyes, wide and panicked, begin watering as you cry like a child in terror, but even these last mortal remnants of your past life soon disappear as they are absorbed by the soft, grey fabric that used to be your human skin.

It is over within seconds, and where a human boy once stood, there is now only a wolf plushie with great, big hollow plastic eyes.

A child, no older than 5, sees you an brings you home, she caresses your ears lovingly and call you "Howly". You have a special place atop her table, next to her pink, flowery tea set.

You can not move, nor speak, and can only witness everything that happens to you with a growing sense of hopelessness as the year go by and the child grow into a young girl too old for toys.

Finally, after 7 years of never ending consciousness, trapped in a prison of soft felt fur, never granted even the mercy of sleep, the girl tires of you, her old toy and you are thrown into the garbage can along with other toys and posters from her room that she has now grown too old to love.

A week goes by and you, along with the rest of the garbage and the rotten cabbage you have been lying on for far too long, are picked up by the local garbage-truck and brought to the rubbishdump to be incinerated.

As the flames engulf your body, burning away the stuffing within and melting your eyes into a foul black liquid, you feel no pain, only a deep sense of gratefulness that your suffering has finally ended, and you embrace oblivion with open arms.

.... My brain goes dark places when I have not had my coffee!
I wish for a nice, warm cup of coffee!

Little Pinch of Ginger

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:11 am
Granted, but unfortunately you didn't specify how many spoon of sugar and milk you want in your coffee, and thus when a handsome-looking waiter serves the drink to you, you are instantly charmed by his look, eyes locking at his face. When you are about to take a sip of your drink, a guy (brother, dad, etc.) come and ask for the drink. Still being in trance, you hand him the cup without much resistance, and once the liquid touches his tongue....

User Image

...You receive such a wonderful blessing.

I wish to be Tony Stark!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am
As you go to bed, you wish to be Tony Stark with all of your heart.
Perhaps it is the fame that draws you to his charismatic character, perhaps his wealth, or maybe his intelligence, no matter what drew you to his glory, you go to bed a normal human girl, in a small bed, in a small room, somewhere in this boring, old world...

And wake up in another universe.

You get out of the bed, your movements careful and stiff.
Your hands are bigger now, stronger. You spread your fingers to study the digits that you have only seen on a TV screen and marvel at the callouses on the tips, created by years of hard work. They ache from hours of tinkering with tiny screws and metal pieces, and it feels both alien, and familiar.

"Tony?"
Somewhere behind you, on the massive bed with sheets that have a thread count higher than any mattress you have ever owned, a body moves.

Pepper..
You somehow know it is her.
"Tony are you okay?"

You turn to look at her. Your eyesight is a little poorer now, a little fuzzy at the edges where age has worn it down.

"Yeah"
You answer and smile at her. Your lips feel dry and cracked.
The beard feels strange on skin that is now rough and thick rather than soft.
You try to make the smile reassuring but..

Pepper Potts smiles back, mutters something about a meeting and slips out of bed with casual grace. She is wearing a lacy, pink nightgown that cover very little and while you may not know this women beyond what you have seen in the movies, your body does and you feel a pang of affection for the small freckles on the back of her left thigh.
As she walks away from the bed, she seems uncomfortable, arms crossed over her breasts and eyes lowered.

You stare at the door when she leaves.
You are still staring at it when a Norse God breaks through the windows, Mjolnir held high above his head and voice booming trough the room.

You are taken to Shield.

They call you "body snatcher", call in every expert on the paranormal they can get their hands, on but no matter what they do, you are utterly stuck in a body that is not your own.

"Where is Tony!!" Pepper demands after you have been kept in a see though cage for over a week, after Dr.Strange has sat with you in your cell and performed strange hand movements and even stranger words to accompany them.

Peppers eyes are dark with grief. Her eyes are blurred by tears as she pounds on the see-through wall, her beautiful features twisted in hopeless grief
"What have you done to him you monster!!"

"That is Mister Starks true body" Dr.Strange´s voice is not unkind, merely factual as turns to the Avengers all geathered infront of the cell, most of them anyway. Clint is somewhere up in the airvents, and Natasha is currently on a mission in Prag. Dr. Strange waves a hand at you "Our .."friend" here has taken Starks body for her own"

"Then Tony is.." Steve Rogers voice wavers briefly, right now he seems more the sickly kid from Brooklyn than Captain America, his eyes are red and his skin pale from lack of sleep. Beside him Bruce is cleaning his glasses with a pale blue cloth, not meeting anyones eyes. He has not looked up for a long time.

Dr. Strange turns his attention to Pepper. The woman shakes as his face softens in sympathy "Mister Stark is dead. His soul was torn apart at the seams and destroyed the moment his body was taken from him"

Peppers howl rings trough the Shield helicarrier as she throws her head back and *screams*, knees buckling and perfectly applied mascara smearing under the onslaught of her tears as she falls to the ground crying.

Bruce transforms before anyone has time to react.

Not even you.

A massive green fist breaks your cage, sending pieces of bulletproof glass flying in every direction. You stumble back a few steps but you have nowhere to go, and the big hands closes around your ribcage and snaps your body in half as easily as a child breaks a twig.

You die a villains death.
And leave tragedy in your wake.

.. Darn it Alexia, now you made me feel sad..
I wish I could go to Hogwarts!

Little Pinch of Ginger

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am
A letter with your acceptance to Hogwarts has been delivered into your mail

You jump in glee at the chance to go to such a magical place

You arrive at the train station and see people going through the wall to get to the secret platform

You push your trolley towards the wall but unfortunately you crash into it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The worst part is that you don't have a flying car to take you to hogwarts

Better luck next year

I wish I was deadpool (naturally with his healing factor of course)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm
congrats, you are deadpool. you dont exist.

i wish ninjas would take over the world, and be apposed by the autobots in space, while a cat is playing a piano. 0-0  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 pm
The ninja-autobot war would cause universe wide chaos and the ninjas would become robots to gain the upper hand but then they realize the autobots wanted to be ninjas so they become a super universal robot ninja force, unfortunately the cat was no longer needed to play dramatic piano music so it hit the road, leaving it's piano behind and was never heard from again....

I wish the second egg would pop up already >/////<"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Granted, but your enemy turned it into a western omelet.

I wish I had a rose.  

Marcus Aemilius Lepidus

Sparkling Senshi

10,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Ring Ring Melody

Granted, however as the old saying goes "Every Rose has it's thorn" Unfortunately for you, the thorn was not literal as much as it was metaphorical. Your new, shiny, magic rose seems to also have shiny, magic pollen! This in turn attracts the attention of every Bee in a good trillion mile radius (Yes, even the space Bees!) They all home in on your location and that gets really rather uncomfortable, eventually causing you to leave behind the shiny, magic rose and to leave the silliness of the bees for a more worth-while pursuit like gardening or boxing.

I wish I had a never-ending packet of chewing gum!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:30 pm
Kazu Matsumoto

Granted, but you block up your colon from the vast amount of gum you have consumed.

I wish I had three arms.  

Marcus Aemilius Lepidus

Sparkling Senshi

10,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:15 pm
Granted, but with a third arm you original left arm beginsto feel left out and becomes independent and starts to slap you in the face every 5 seconds.

I wish for a rabbit ninja than travels on a rainbow-powered jet ski that would give me mochi when my tummy hungry 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:15 pm
Granted, But the rabbit ninja is actually an assassin who is hired to kill you and poisoned dem mochis

I wish we find a new sentient race of cat creatures who we accept to our society  

Dujidahn

Friendly Canine

5,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:30 pm
TakoyaKILL
Granted, But the rabbit ninja is actually an assassin who is hired to kill you and poisoned dem mochis

I wish we find a new sentient race of cat creatures who we accept to our society

granted, but they then see how violent a species we are, and eradicate the whole population. 0-0

I wish that wishes never existed, except for mine.  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games