Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:00 am
Soq's Name: Xian
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Xian is a very steady stallion with a bit of a flirtatious and playful streak. He has already bred once, but the mare and he decided to remain friends rather than mates, but he is now looking for a mate to settle down with for the rest of his life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A lifemate, though please be aware that he has already used a breeding. I would prefer a colorful mare, but really anything that matches would be fine.
How do you want others to contact you? By PM to this account, please.
RP or non-RP? Non-RP preferred, but I am willing to RP.
Flirt or serious relationship? Serious.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm
Repost. Again. New information added etc.

Soq's Name: Clara
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Clara is an extremely sweet mare with a rather naive belief that nothing in the world is capable of hurting her. She would love to have a family, but often has trouble distinguishing the love she feels for everyone from true romantic life.

She's quite close to the family of Legolas and Lady Requiem, and almost regards them as a sort of adoptive family.

She'd be a good soq to play the damsel in distress, or the healing maiden.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Pretty much anything goes, as long as the stallion doesn't abuse Clara. She's able to handle a wide variety of personalities. OOCly, I'd prefer a stallion that ISN'T flesh tone/overly clothed (since she's clothed and flesh tone). Preferably another unicorn, but I'll consider all offers. Breeding partners/mates would have to be approved by Infinities, and she has rights to the first breeding.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
RP or non-RP?: Either/or. Non-RP offers must also be approved by Infinities. Well, RP ones too. xD
Flirt or serious relationship?: Preferably serious, but I'll consider all offers.

Teh_Sil

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games