Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:54 pm
Sonkurra
((Dude, how can you ahve seraphimon?! Yout just had blackwargreymon, you can't just switch digimon whenever you want you know. You have what the team says you have, what they give you, in the rp you said you had demidevimon, who does NOT digivolve into blackwargreymon... You cannot switch digimon as you please. If you have an explanation, explain.))
I did alot of unexpected digivolving and he BWG Dnad and became Seraphimon))
Edit: And I had demimeramon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:59 pm
Veemon and Tasubi walked into the forest really quick just to check it out. "What a weird forest... I don't think anyone's here... lets go back" Tasubi said with a small sigh.
"Nope someones here alright I can feel it!" Veemon said peeking his head into the bush to be staring right at Dark and the Terriermon.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:02 pm
"Terriermon!"
"Bunny Blast!" He fired energy blasts from his mouth at Veemon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:04 pm
During the attack, as for no one other then Seraphimon to hear, Hano whispers to Seraphimon, "If she loses we take over, got it?"
"Yes sir," he whispers back.They go back to watching the fight.  

Rinexe

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 pm
Veemon flew backwards, Tasubi out of instinct grabbed him, which sent him flying back into a tree. "Ow... That hurt..." he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm
Terriermon jumped onto Dark's sholder.
"Who are you? And why are you here?" Dark asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:15 pm
"I was about to ask you the same thing... Tasubi and just scoping the place out I'm looking for someone.." he said as him and Veemon got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 pm
Dark glared at him and turned around. "Come on, Terriermon." She started to walk off.
Terriermon followed her, his black and white ears flowing behind him.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Hano jumps through the trees following Dark. Seraphimon follows but is careful not to make a sound. Hano looked back once and recognized the guy that Dark confronted from the time Mis was fighting a boy with a Flybeemon. He started to wonder what was going on while he was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm
Dark made her way to a small lake ans stopped to catch her breath. She took a seat on the shore-line.
Terriermon wondered off to find some food for them.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm
Hano and Seraphimon jumped into the clearing. Hano walks behind Darl and lets out an angry, "Dark."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Dark got on her feet and spun around. "How do you know my name?"  

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:39 pm
"I work for Xane, as do you. I also saw your fight with that Renamon, but I watched what you just did. Why didn;t you take him down?" He said in an even darker voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:42 pm
Terriermon returned and came to Dark's side.
"I was bored with them." She said in an emotionless tone of voice.

[[My mom's kickin' me off. I'll be on tomorrow morning]]  

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:50 pm
"If, I find out this happens again, you will pay. Terribly." He clibed a tree,while Seraphimon got beside a branch. Hano jumped onto him throwing a blue cloak over himself to conceal him.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games