Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Clara would bounce out of bed as the chubby girl threw on her green skirt and purple stripped long sleeve shirt. Skipping down the halls she would pass Trish noticing her uncomfortable looking face. "Hey are you okay? I'm just about to go have some breakfast, wanna join me? You look like you need to talk" the sixteen year old said holding out her hand. "Come on, Doctor Clara Devict at your service, well doctors assistant."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:34 pm
Trish gave Clara a funny look for a moment. "I could have sworn it was the middle of the day..." She said calmly, though she followed Clara for the moment. She really wanted to figure out what had happened to her but having someone to talk to might help this freaky transition a little more. "Dunno how much you can help with my problem. You might've noticed I've suddenly come down with a case of hybridization with no memory of how I came to do so." She explained, following after the slightly younger teen.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 pm
I looked over to the two ladies, catching snippets of their conversation. "Everything alright?" I asked.

Rala looked toward them as well, sensing my concern. This took her concentration from the berry she was levitating at the time, however, causing it to plop onto the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:46 pm
"its my breakfast, I slept in today. It was a late night, I was doing some analysis on Pokerus. So far it only seems positive but I will discover the truth behind its strains. That aside" Clara would spin around looking at Trish through her large round glasses "You say you woke as a hybrid? Do you know generally how many days or months you lost?"

Clara would be walking backwards eventually leading into the kitchen. she would start to look about the cupboards and fridge. "Hmm well, what are your thoughts on this situation? Because sadly there is no cure to lost memories, well not medically. My brother has lost almost everything. I would talk with one of the psychic chandlers they seem to help most with memories but I assume you want a-...." Clara would lean up from the fridge looking over at the two in the kitchen. "Hey do you have the milk its not in here?"

"I mean your looking for a medical diagnosis? Well Ill have to do a lot for that. Hybridization isn't exactly a subtle change." Sticking her face back in the fridge, "No seriously wheres the milk I just want so Poke'O's"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:50 pm
I sighed, albeit to myself. "Sorry about that," I told her, picking up the gallon. "I usually put it away the second I'm done with it, just been lost in thought, I guess."

"Ra la," Rala said, almost matter of factly, although I couldn't understand what she was saying, as I didn't understand pokespeak and I had yet to form a telepathic bond with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:55 pm
Trish shook her head to Clara. "No, I don't need a medical explanation. I just want to remember what happened. No amount of medical examination will make me human again but if I could remember how it happened, it might help me accept it?" She suggested, really not even sure, herself. "I found out my Braixen is still in the Med Lab, though. Apparently she's suffering a severe chi deficiency but we haven't been involved in a battle in quite a while so I don't know why she'd have that problem, either."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:59 pm
"If I had to guess," I spoke up, hearing Trish's concerns, "I'd say your Braixen is suffering its deficiency because most of that Chi ended up getting absorbed by your body when you became hybridized. I'm rather surprised that your Braixen didn't become a part of you entirely, as that tends to happen. I'm no expert on Chi or hybridization, but I'd say that your Braixen just needs rest after the ordeal it's endured. Nothing about being a hybrid is easy, or so I've heard."

It wasn't like me to stick my nose in other people's business most of the time, but I did like to help people when I could.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:35 pm
Trish nodded to Terashi. That sounded reasonable but unless someone could confirm it before then, she'd have to wait and see if Idina could explain it when she woke up.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:22 pm
In Snagem HQ, a Shuppet wandered the halls with a small lantern hanging from a chain around it's neck.

"Where are we going?"

~To kill the mortal.~

"That jerk that keeps me locked up in here?! Finally!"

~You are an annoyance beyond measure but the mortal needs to die. You will spared as long as you help me.~

"What's that supposed to mean?"

~Your existence is allowed in my presence only because you aid in my plotting against the mortal.~

"Whatever. I think he's downstairs."

Thing carried Jack's lantern with it as it drifted through the building, eventually finding the elevator and heading down, towards the Super Training Room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:51 am
I was up for a while before Keiko got up. I didn't notice her until she came out of the kitchen with a plateful of whatever it was she was eating.

"Good morning," she said, a kind of goofy smile on her face.

I was fiddling with my SNAG, Rala sitting on a table, as Keiko said that, sitting across from me shortly after.

"You must be a morning person or something," I grumbled. I'd had time to get mostly awake by then, but I still felt at least a little groggy. I probably hadn't recovered yet.

"Says the guy who looks like he's been up a few hours," she teased, taking a bite of food before speaking up again. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Looking through Rala's data," I told her. "Checking which moves she'll learn in the future, studying her different evolutions, plotting, planning, scheming, et cetera."

"Ooh, that's a good idea. I should probably look at what Natu can do," she replied as she whipped out her own SNAG. "I haven't even given her a name, yet."

"I love how you always just assume every Pokemon you catch is female," I retorted in a slightly more upbeat tone, trying my hardest not to sound annoyed by the fact. I was just teasing her, after all.

"I didn't do that with Cerberus," Keiko retorted, sticking her tongue out at me afterward. Thankfully, it seemed as though she got the jest.

"You did that with Aster. Or, should I say Lady," I added, rubbing it in.

"Fair enough," she sighed. She then flipped her SNAG and brought it up to my face, so I could see that she was right about this one. "Ha!" she sneered.

"You win some, you lose some," I shrugged. "What'll you name her?"

"I dunno. Something based on her final evo, I guess. Xatu's a weird name for a Pokemon, though."

"Name it something based on her current form, then. That's kind of what I did with Rala."

"Ral!" Rala cooed when she heard her name. Although it almost seemed like she was agreeing with me.

"Cool. Hm... I don't know. How does Natalia sound?"

"Don't ask me," I shrugged. "That's up to Natu."

Keiko looked to her Natu and repeated the question. Natu, in turn, flexed its wings and cooed reassuringly.

"That settles it, then," Keiko said with a smile, petting Natu on its back.

I set a berry before Rala and one before Natalia, the former immediately trying to use her telekinetic powers to lift it. "It's good practice," I told Keiko.

"Ooh, cool," Keiko smiled before telling Natalia to try her hand at it. The berry in front of the Natu shook for a bit before weakly rising up.

"Practice makes perfect," I said aloud, both to Keiko and Natalia, before heading to the kitchen to prepare my own meal.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:32 pm
A certain egg on Terashi's person would begin to wiggle violently, sounds could also be heard from it. Looks like it was ready to hatch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 pm
I set my plate on the table as Rala and Natalia were doing their psychic balancing acts. The two were interacting as they practiced, as though Rala was giving Natalia pointers. With a smirk, I sat down. Then I felt something tug on my bag and it fell the floor.

"What the..." I mumbled, pulling the bag up only for it to jerk back and forth. I hauled it up to the table and set it there, holding it still long enough to unzip it. Sure enough, an egg popped out just long enough for the shell to shatter somewhat like an explosion, covering Keiko and myself with egg shards and I don't want to know what else.

"Eww," Keiko whined as she pushed the egg debris off her face and torso. I did the same in silence, only for something else to grab my attention.

"Bulba!"

"Awww!" Keiko swooned as she saw the baby Bulbasaur laying on top of my bag... and some egg debris, as well.

I picked the Bulbasaur up and put it out of the way so I could clean my bag out when I saw something else I didn't put there. "Check this out," I told Keiko, laying the note flat against the table so she could read it, too.

Mysterious Note
For protecting my protege.

-O

"Who is it from?" Keiko asked, not recognizing the single initial. I shrugged, although I had an idea.

I then felt a poke at my side. Turning to the side displayed the baby with a vine extended. Wanted attention, was my guess. Instead of petting it, though, I pulled out my SNAG.

"Let's see, here. Male... Hm. How does Sauron sound?" I asked the baby, eliciting a happy coo from it.

"I dunno... that sounds kinda scary. It's just a baby," Keiko interjected as though trying to remind me of the fact.

"It'll be a lot scarier when it - when he's fully evolved. Which is the point," I told her as I put my SNAG away. "I'm going to make you all kinds of powerful," I said to the baby. It really seemed to like the idea.

"But it's so cute..." Keiko complained, after which she picked the baby up and cuddled it.

"Don't worry, I'll give him some time to develop before I start training him."

I didn't notice Rala and Natalia ogling the new arrival and holding a conversation with it in Pokespeak until then. The sight amused me a bit. I couldn't help but be glad that Rala liked the new member of our team.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am
Dan entered the kitchen, making a beeline for the refrigerator, oblivious to Keiko and Ter. The Axew on his shoulder shivered as the door opened and unleashed a cold breeze on him. He hid lower on his trainer's back until he eventually shut the fridge, bringing out a small bowl of Pecha berries. Dan popped of them in his mouth, a smile brought to his face as he ate it. They were his favorite kind but his partner refused to eat them cold, turning his head away when offered a berry. "You're always so picky. Fine, I'll warm them up" he huffed, turning on the oven. "Axew! Axew! Axew!" the tiny dragon chanted in anticipation. He reached into the cupboard to get a pan when Axew brought Ter and Keiko to his attention. "Huh? Oh! Hey guys, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 am
"Cuddling the newest member of Terashi's party," Keiko said, Sauron held tightly in her arms.

"Apparently, someone slipped an egg in my bag while I was in the Kanto region," I explained, although the shards of egg and the collecting puddles of egg goop should have been explanation enough, really.

Rala recognized Dan immediately and waved toward the human, letting her berry drop to the table. Natalia, Keiko's Natu, continued focusing on its wavering control of the berry in front of it, oblivious to the other human.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:54 am
"Someone slipped you a Bulbasaur egg? Congrats" he hailed his teammate. He must have been doing something right to get a rare pokemon like that handed to him. Dan dumped a few of the berries into the pan and promptly stuck it in the oven before waving back at Rala. While he kept an eye on the food, his dragon made his way to the table to cheerfully greet the other pokemon.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games